What's the most sadistic thing that you have ever done

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Mostly Shotgun or las gun kids, women, stupid people in Fallouts.

GTA...beating up grandma with a bat.

GTA:VC...going nuts with a Chainsaw...hookers, women, screaming mothers, didn't matter.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Darth_Shinji
BANNED

Post by Darth_Shinji »

There's alot more sadism to be found in GTA 3 or VC.

Like using a hooker to regain health then killing her to take back my money.

My favorite pasttime was using cheats for guns and unlimited health, then proceed to kill as many cops as I can, usaully setting up crimes so police will respond, then taking out police after police till I fly into the woodwork....Being terminator at its finest.

Also there's the time in State of Emergency when I flamethrowered a mother and beat a little boy to death with a policeman's head.
Village Idiot: "Or why one person opinion's of another person doesn't mean squat in the large scheme of things"

"You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because your all the same."

"A Eater of the Sacred Cow"

"Mother Fucking Team Wrecker"
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

The Duchess of Zeon wrote: If you aren't there to stop it, you didn't do anything wrong. So walking away is "putting the law (IE, legalism)" into Lawfully Good.
Except you seemed to missed the "good" part of that. Paladins in the D&D sense are boy scouts. They would do whats right and honorable and moral. Doing the old "I'm looking the other way, I didn't see nothing" bit when leaving a prisoner to the mercy of a half-orc looking to have a good time with a bullwhip is not right or honorable or moral. The alignment you are looking for is either lawful neutral if the person did it without malice, just pragmatism, or lawful evil is he looked the other way knowing full well that the prisoner was going to get his ass beat and enjoyed the fact that he's been absolved of responsiblity for it. There is no way that a lawful good character would resort to legalism in order to justify not stopping the torture of a prisoner.
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
Exonerate
Sith Marauder

Post by Exonerate »

In Black and White I inadvertnetly trained my Ape to eat humans. As a result, he was running around eating people. Then he had a funny habit of setting buildings on fire, then putting it out.

BoTM, MM, HAB, JL
HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

Medieval: Executing 5,000 prisoners just before I won the battle. Seven or eight times.

RA2: Whenever I invaded a foreign city, as the Allies or the Soviets, I always killed as many civilians and destroyed as many objects as was humanly possible. Especially fun in the Paris mission where you turn the Eiffel Tower into a gigantic Tesla Coil.

Arcanum: Killing everybody, everywhere.
The End of Suburbia
"If more cars are inevitable, must there not be roads for them to run on?"
-Robert Moses

"The Wire" is the best show in the history of television. Watch it today.
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

War Hammer 40K

Building an army around the principal of Needler Rifles (Sniper), and Cameline.

Ok, here's the point.

In 1st eddition of 40k, Needler rifles are the ONLY thing that doesn't
reveal the location of the firing unit, and cameline means that you don't see them until they are at ungodly close range.

Did I mention the rest of my army wer Eldar...

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Master of Ossus
Darkest Knight

Post by Master of Ossus »

In "007: Goldeneye," there's a mission when you have to get to a small aircraft while fleeing the bunker. You get to drive a tank, but the fun part involved a little shack off to the side of the main concourse. I would spend hours running out of the shed and popping off some shots at the enemies scattered around the area, until they would chase after me. Then I would run into the shack and hold the door closed as my enemies stacked up outside of it, trying to open the door and shoot at me. When I had a lot of enemies there, I would drop a grenade or a mine, back away, and let them all enter the room. Once there, they would walk inside and leisurely take up a shooting pose. Then the mine would go off, sending my enemies flying in all manner of directions. Once they re-spawned outside, I would go out, fire some more rounds at them, run inside, rince and repeat.
"Sometimes I think you WANT us to fail." "Shut up, just shut up!" -Two Guys from Kabul

Latinum Star Recipient; Hacker's Cross Award Winner

"one soler flar can vapririze the planit or malt the nickl in lass than millasacit" -Bagara1000

"Happiness is just a Flaming Moe away."
Connor MacLeod
Sith Apprentice

Post by Connor MacLeod »

Master of Ossus wrote:In "007: Goldeneye," there's a mission when you have to get to a small aircraft while fleeing the bunker. You get to drive a tank, but the fun part involved a little shack off to the side of the main concourse. I would spend hours running out of the shed and popping off some shots at the enemies scattered around the area, until they would chase after me. Then I would run into the shack and hold the door closed as my enemies stacked up outside of it, trying to open the door and shoot at me. When I had a lot of enemies there, I would drop a grenade or a mine, back away, and let them all enter the room. Once there, they would walk inside and leisurely take up a shooting pose. Then the mine would go off, sending my enemies flying in all manner of directions. Once they re-spawned outside, I would go out, fire some more rounds at them, run inside, rince and repeat.
I remember "Indiana Jones and the Infernal machine" had a level where you get to drive a Jeep (that game alone is fun for blowing up Russians, although Nazi's would be fun too. Nothing more fun than virtually killing a Nazi/Communist) and I would spend hours just driving that jeep around and hitting Nazi's (who would run to avoid you) as well as scorpions and other animals. :D

It would either be that or my "Massacre the entire planet" forays in RPGs like Arcanum (especially Arcanum, since you get to use firearms and explosives :D)
Connor MacLeod
Sith Apprentice

Post by Connor MacLeod »

HemlockGrey wrote: Arcanum: Killing everybody, everywhere.
Actually, its fun helping them first, then robbing them, then killing them afterwards (its amazing how often you can do that.)
LT.Hit-Man
Rabid Monkey

Post by LT.Hit-Man »

LadyTevar wrote:
The Duchess of Zeon wrote:
Gil Hamilton wrote: I don't follow.
If you aren't there to stop it, you didn't do anything wrong. So walking away is "putting the law (IE, legalism)" into Lawfully Good.
I always thought that was a cheap way out... :x

Still, I can't recall any sadistic acts at the moment...

Unless you count a creature I sent Nitram's character up against one time... Mutated by nasty magic, it had more muscles than the Hulk, had a camoflaging mat of vegetation growing on its back, and a long clublike tail hanging between the creature's legs that shot spikes.

The part that made Nitram shudder is when he realized that wasn't a tail.
LOL
I think he got the *point* in not pissing off the DM ten times out of ten the DM is a sick and twisted DM :twisted:
Brotherhood of the Monkey: Rabid Sith Monkey from hell.
Mad scribbler of the Writer's Guild Headquarters
Grand Inquisitor of ASVS (ret) ASVS Vets Assc.

" poor bruised and mistreated? jesus Christ Iggy, you haven't been watching Voyager reruns again have you? " - Darth Fanboy
Baron Mordo
Jedi Knight

Post by Baron Mordo »

Accidentally beating people to death with my bare hands in Morrowind.

It's really not my fault, see. I get mad at farmers when they give me guff, and I just want to teach them some manners. Y'know, slap them around a bit. But all of a sudden, they're lying dead on the ground, and my hands are all bloody!

*sob*
The revolution is successful, but survival depends on drastic measures. Your continued existence represents a threat to the well-being of society. Your lives means slow death to the more valued members of the colony. Therefore I have no alternative but to sentence you to death. Your execution is so ordered.

Signed,
Kodos, Governor of Tarsus 4.

The Justice League
Straha
Lord of the Spam

Post by Straha »

Does making my D&D charecter a 450 pound food obssessed wizard Eunuch count?
If that doesn't the time when I gave the entire party in a SWRPG game I was GMing a dark side point for killing a Grand Moff who wasn't supposed to die until the last chapter, and then making them try to capture a ISD with Darth Vader on it, alone, surely must count.
'After 9/11, it was "You're with us or your with the terrorists." Now its "You're with Straha or you support racism."' ' - The Romulan Republic

'You're a bully putting on an air of civility while saying that everything western and/or capitalistic must be bad, and a lot of other posters (loomer, Stas Bush, Gandalf) are also going along with it for their own personal reasons (Stas in particular is looking through rose colored glasses)' - Darth Yan
Straha
Lord of the Spam

Post by Straha »

Dalton wrote:Beating hookers with baseball bats in GTA3.
Pat Robertson would give you an award for that.
Which you could then use to bludgeon Pat Robertson to death to get an award from me.
'After 9/11, it was "You're with us or your with the terrorists." Now its "You're with Straha or you support racism."' ' - The Romulan Republic

'You're a bully putting on an air of civility while saying that everything western and/or capitalistic must be bad, and a lot of other posters (loomer, Stas Bush, Gandalf) are also going along with it for their own personal reasons (Stas in particular is looking through rose colored glasses)' - Darth Yan
Jadeite
Racist Pig Fucker

Post by Jadeite »

3rd Impact wrote:I loved toying with the scientists in Half-Life. Oddly, I always felt guilty about doing anything to a security guard, or when a security guard was watching...
Heh, I felt the same way, I tortured scientists, but was always nice to the guards.
LT.Hit-Man
Rabid Monkey

Post by LT.Hit-Man »

Jadeite wrote:
3rd Impact wrote:I loved toying with the scientists in Half-Life. Oddly, I always felt guilty about doing anything to a security guard, or when a security guard was watching...
Heh, I felt the same way, I tortured scientists, but was always nice to the guards.
Ya whimps kill'em all
in half life I loved sneaking up on the army fuckers outside of the rocket launch center for the st=at needed and there talking about Freeman and sliding a stachle charge right be side then then and as soon as there done talking set off the charge. :twisted:

Arcanum? never heard of the game what's it about and what's the sys specs?
Brotherhood of the Monkey: Rabid Sith Monkey from hell.
Mad scribbler of the Writer's Guild Headquarters
Grand Inquisitor of ASVS (ret) ASVS Vets Assc.

" poor bruised and mistreated? jesus Christ Iggy, you haven't been watching Voyager reruns again have you? " - Darth Fanboy
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Well this is more inline with sadistic things done to GM's a forgotten realms campaign where the GM said, "You can play anything" because Undermountain/Waterdeep is used to all kinds of strange adventuring parties.

Note our party list
Klingon Fighter, Batleth mastery*D7 was powered down and it "Crashed" on Toril
Klingon Cleric: *Again from the same crashed D7
My rat hunting Ranger *Daughter of a Wisard and his erm... Familiar...**(yeah my character)
A thief who was bleaping bird (Ok, he was a "Hawkman, ala FLash Gordon")
The team mage was an Alu-demon...

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

As a DM, the famous 'Evil DM' trap.

Well, let's just say you can search the trapped room for (Realtime) hours, continually pushing this little button that resets a timer that counts down while a giant weight is suspended above you, but there's only one way out.. And they always chase you from the damn room.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren »

As a Dungeon Master
Trap:
You walk into a room, and suddenly a anti-magic, anti-psionics field goes up
The room fills up with sand up to your chin. Demi-humans had better climb up on friends until they can stand in the sand comfortably.

Other wall opens up
Carrion Crawler with a helmet on comes through. The Carrion Crawler is under a magical compulsion. It has no mouth, but it thinks it does
Carriorn Crawler smacks the characters until they are all very very paralyzed.

Just plain mean
Female character went out on a hot date. Half way during the sex, her date turned into a massive Red Dragon.
Did the same to another character. However, the male character through it was a hot girl. Turns out it was the same male red dragon.

As a Player Character
Subdual Damage arrows of shocking grasp, Weapon Focus (Long bow), Long Bow +4, Point Blank Shot, and called shots....

I didn't save the princess. I took her from her kidnapper to add to my harim.

Half-Troll breeding program. Trolls her volunteers. Elf and Human villagers were not

When I got 'E.Arcane, Crossbreeding' I magically cross-breed a nymph with my familair.
I have also cross-breed clerics of light and happiness with liches

Then there is my favourite thing I did as a Player Character

Ring of Regeneration on someone that had upset me, and a skeleton that had a whip. You figure it out
Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren »

Whoops forgot one from a Star Wars campaign

Evil NPC to female character on Star Destroyer orbiting your homeworld:
Strip and pleasure me

PC: No

Evil NPC: Commander, BDZ a random city on the planet.

(Star Destroyer does so)

Evil NPC: Now then, as I was saying...
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

LT.Hit-Man wrote:
LadyTevar wrote: The part that made Nitram shudder is when he realized that wasn't a tail.
LOL
I think he got the *point* in not pissing off the DM ten times out of ten the DM is a sick and twisted DM :twisted:
oh no.. he'd not pissed me off at all. I did it just to see him squirm.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

LadyTevar wrote:
LT.Hit-Man wrote:
LadyTevar wrote: The part that made Nitram shudder is when he realized that wasn't a tail.
LOL
oh no.. he'd not pissed me off at all. I did it just to see him squirm.
You'd squirm too if your opponent attacked by ejaculating spikes at you. It was like some sick twisted bukkake film.
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

I didn't REALLY torture him bad. A few whip snaps near his ears and a few across his back. The arm I ate was already dead. Granted, the Paladin WAS pretty mad about it. Here is how it ended:

Me- Well, if I let you go, do you promise not to try and kill us?

Prisoner- Nope. I've sworn to kill you whatever the cost.

Me- So, you won't rest until we're all dead?

Prisoner- Yeah.

Me- So rest. (Snaps his neck.)
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Iceberg
ASVS Master of Laundry

Post by Iceberg »

Gil Hamilton wrote: I don't follow.
If you aren't there to stop it, you didn't do anything wrong. So walking away is "putting the law (IE, legalism)" into Lawfully Good.
A quick and dirty DC guide to "law":

Superman = Lawful Good
Batman = Lawful Neutral
Lex Luthor (post-'86 reboot) = Lawful Evil
"Carriers dispense fighters, which dispense assbeatings." - White Haven

| Hyperactive Gundam Pilot of MM | GALE | ASVS | Cleaners | Kibologist (beable) | DFB |
If only one rock and roll song echoes into tomorrow
There won't be anything to keep you from the distant morning glow.
I'm not a man. I just portrayed one for 15 years.
Matt7
Youngling

Post by Matt7 »

L E M M I N G S ! ! ! ! ! !

Armageddon!!!!

"woo, look at those suckers fly!"

and when i got bored, I would play worrms armageddon, and set it so i place the worms. i would place them all around fuel barrels, and would try to set them so when the one in the bottom set the dynamite, they would all go flying like fireworks...
great fun :twisted:
"I find your lack of pants disturbing."
+32500 Sword of Wounding!!!
-Secret SD.net Cult of the Trumpet- -iii<
Solid Snake
Jedi Council Member

Post by Solid Snake »

Me an' Sniper Wolf teamed up to lead Meryl to a slow, agonizing death...

Sniper Wolf: <Bang>
Meryl:AGHHHHHHHHHHH!
Solid Snake: <Pop, pop, pop>
Meryl: AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Why...Snake?
Solid Snake, Sniper Wolf: <various weapon reports>
Meryl: Snake, why are you doing this? <Dies>
Campbell: Snake, wtf?

MGS2:
Emma:
Beat her literally within an inch of her life, shot her in the foot, broke her neck, dragged her across her phobia; bugs.

Hostages:
<evil laugh> Anything you can do to them, I've done....

Guards: Nutshots, shooting one foot, causing them to stand on the other, then shooting the foot they were standing on... Then shooting them in the nuts before they die. Put unconcious guards into wierd-looking sexual positions. Shooting their hands, stomachs, pushing them off high places onto other guards, watching them both die...
US Army Infantry: Follow Me!

Heavy Armor Brigade