Most Useless / Weak Super Hero

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

Sindai
Youngling

Post by Sindai »

The Yosemite Bear wrote:I did create a group of Military superheroes, including M.A.D. who had the power to blow herself up....

No reform like Plastique in DC or Nitro in Marvel, but no, she had the power to kill herself in a very spectacular fasion...

Strangely I did use her in an effective way, In our timeline she killed Magneto...
As a natural mutant power, that would suck. Since when you "discovered" it...that would be that. :D
Slartibartfast
Emperor's Hand

Post by Slartibartfast »

"Faster than a turtle, stronger than a mouse, more noble than lettuce."
Rubberanvil
Jedi Master

Re: Most Useless / Weak Super Hero

Post by Rubberanvil »

Kitsune wrote:
My vote is for Dazzler. Acording to her Marvel stats, you can beat her up with a wet noodle and she is not particulary intelligent either. She has no defenses against phychic attacks either
She wasn't the worst superhero there is, granted her Eighties outfit was. She is an average superhero who at least have retired for good; married to longshot and have a kid to raise; unless some punk writer decided to bring her out of retirement in a badly written comic.

IIRC she did became better (better written) after her singing tanked after everyone found out she was a mutant. Change in hairdo, wardrobe, and additional weapons to where late 80s to mid 90s Dazzler looks nothing like her younger self.