Example of how to TGOD...not a TGOD

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Example of how to TGOD...not a TGOD

Post by Lonestar »

Rob Wilson wrote:
Well hopefully there'll be villains created as well (hell as even the new changes to the Powers list won't allow the creation of Rob.WN5, I'll have to make a new one and I think he'll be Evil, EVIL I tells ya![b/] :twisted: ).

Almost, but not quite a senior NCO then, eh?

: ducks and runs :
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Lonestar wrote:
Rob Wilson wrote:
Well hopefully there'll be villains created as well (hell as even the new changes to the Powers list won't allow the creation of Rob.WN5, I'll have to make a new one and I think he'll be Evil, EVIL I tells ya! :twisted: ).
Almost, but not quite a senior NCO then, eh?

: ducks and runs :
No because a Senior NCO would have given you a single horsehair and told you to clean all the cracks between the pavingstones that form the Company Pavement around the Battalion Parade Ground, for making that crack. A Super Villian would be much more merciful and simply kill you instead. :wink:

*hands Lonestar a single horsehair* Make sure there's not a single speck of dirt or dust on that pavement by tomorrow morning. :twisted:
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with, until you understand whose in f***ing command here!" Jayne : Firefly
"The officers can stay in the admin building and read the latest Tom Clancy novel thinking up new OOBs based on it." Coyote

Image Image
HAB Tankspotter - like trainspotting but with the thrill of 125mm retaliation if they spot you back
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

Rob Wilson wrote:
*hands Lonestar a single horsehair* Make sure there's not a single speck of dirt or dust on that pavement by tomorrow morning. :twisted:
Aye aye..uhh...(I honestly don't know what Paygrade you retired as) Sir.

*looks at single horsehair. Sneaks up to fan room, grabs high Pressure USN Hose.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."
thecreech
Smasher/Devourer
Location: New Mexico... and yes it is a state , Go look at a fucking map of the USA

Post by thecreech »

Lonestar wrote:
Rob Wilson wrote:
Aye aye..uhh...(I honestly don't know what Paygrade you retired as) Sir.

*looks at single horsehair. Sneaks up to fan room, grabs high Pressure USN Hose.
(Thecreech walks in room)

"what are you doing with that high pressure USN hose?"
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

thecreech wrote:

* Fires Hose at Thecreech, sending him flying. Talks loudly.

"Boy! That rain sure is coming down!"
thecreech
Smasher/Devourer
Location: New Mexico... and yes it is a state , Go look at a fucking map of the USA

Post by thecreech »

Lonestar wrote:
thecreech wrote:

(gets up and puts a kink in the hose... lets water pressure build up for a couple of seconds then lets go. Hose go out of control taking Lonestar with it)

"Yeah it is"
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

thecreech wrote:
(gets up and puts a kink in the hose... lets water pressure build up for a couple of seconds then lets go. Hose go out of control taking Lonestar with it)

"Yeah it is"
The flying Lonestar you saw was an illusion. The True Lonestar's George Costanzaesque physique kept me firmly on the ground.
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

thecreech wrote:
Lonestar wrote:

"Yeah it is"
OOC just so yu know guys this is technically a miniTGOD and will doubtless get Split by GR or AYA. /OOC

Rob grabs Lonestar. "Did no one ever tell you that cheats never prosper?" Inserts Hose into Lonestars behind and Turns the Tap to full power. "They do however cover great distances with hydraulic help." Watches as Lonestar is catapulted acros the Parade ground. Turns off the tap and puts the hose away.

"Here" hands thecreech a Horsehair, "Give him that when he can walk straight and tell him he still only has til Dawn to claen the Pavement." Walks away.
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with, until you understand whose in f***ing command here!" Jayne : Firefly
"The officers can stay in the admin building and read the latest Tom Clancy novel thinking up new OOBs based on it." Coyote

Image Image
HAB Tankspotter - like trainspotting but with the thrill of 125mm retaliation if they spot you back
thecreech
Smasher/Devourer

Post by thecreech »

Lonestar wrote:
thecreech wrote:
The flying Lonestar you saw was an illusion. The True Lonestar's George Costanzaesque physique kept me firmly on the ground.
(Thecreech knows it's an illusion but still laughs because it looks funny)

BTW:Wait... so is it just the justice league that are going to do the STGOD or is everyone else invited because we have about 22 people on the CAM thread that created characters
thecreech
Smasher/Devourer

Post by thecreech »

Rob Wilson wrote:
thecreech wrote:
Lonestar wrote:
OOC just so yu know guys this is technically a miniTGOD and will doubtless get Split by GR or AYA. /OOC

Rob grabs Lonestar. "Did no one ever tell you that cheats never prosper?" Inserts Hose into Lonestars behind and Turns the Tap to full power. "They do however cover great distances with hydraulic help." Watches as Lonestar is catapulted acros the Parade ground. Turns off the tap and puts the hose away.

"Here" hands thecreech a Horsehair, "Give him that when he can walk straight and tell him he still only has til Dawn to claen the Pavement." Walks away.
Yes sir!
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

Rob Wilson wrote:

*Stand up, brushes self off, looks at Still-doesn't-know-paygrade Wilson.

"That the best you got?"

*realises it probaly isn't, runs and locks himself in the SSES. Laughs as only other CTs and the CO can get in and Guyver is several thousand miles away.

*over 1MC

"Nyah! Nyah!"
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Lonestar wrote:
*Stand up, brushes self off, looks at Still-doesn't-know-paygrade Wilson.

"That the best you got?"

*realises it probaly isn't, runs and locks himself in the SSES. Laughs as only other CTs and the CO can get in and Guyver is several thousand miles away.

*over 1MC

"Nyah! Nyah!"
You do realise that While the Co is unavailable the CSM has full access to his privileges in conjunction with the 2i/c? Don't make me come in there and use your head to clean out the overflowing Latrines in the Marines quarters.

Image Image
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

Rob Wilson wrote:
You do realise that While the Co is unavailable the CSM has full access to his privileges in conjunction with the 2i/c? Don't make me come in there and use your head to clean out the overflowing Latrines in the Marines quarters.
*Holds thermite at the ready, just in case.

"I suspect you're wrong!"

*belatly realises he hasn't had diiner yet, and wonders off the TGOD for awhile*
thecreech
Smasher/Devourer

Post by thecreech »

Lonestar wrote:
*Holds thermite at the ready, just in case.

"I suspect you're wrong!"

*belatly realises he hasn't had diiner yet, and wonders off the TGOD for awhile*
(Grabs Lonestar by the shoulder before he leaves)

"take this"

(Hands lonestar horse hair. Laughs at lonestar walking away funny) :lol:
Lonestar
Keeper of the Schwartz

Post by Lonestar »

BAMF!

*returns to pseudo-TGOD.

Hmm...A&W Burgers.

And why am I holding a Horsehair?