Vash (from Trigun) vs Eclair (from Kiddy Grade)

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

Shinova
Emperor's Hand

Vash (from Trigun) vs Eclair (from Kiddy Grade)

Post by Shinova »

I'm not sure if this's been done before. Also, I haven't watched most of Kiddy Grade and have watched barely any of Trigun, but know enough about vash so I thought I should try putting this up. The fight is:

Vash, at his fullest power and capability as shown in the series

vs

Eclair, at her fullest power and capability as shown in the series

Who wins?
What's her bust size!?

It's over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!!
Yogi
Jedi Council Member

Post by Yogi »

If Vash is out for blood: One Angel Arm has demonstrated more power than Eclair ever did. Eclair dies quickly.

If Vash is his normal self: Eclair freezes all his bullets in midair and TK-tosses him into next tuesday,
I am capable of rearranging the fundamental building blocks of the universe in under six seconds. I shelve physics texts under "Fiction" in my personal library! I am grasping the reigns of the universe's carriage, and every morning get up and shout "Giddy up, boy!" You may never grasp the complexities of what I do, but at least have the courtesy to feign something other than slack-jawed oblivion in my presence. I, sir, am a wizard, and I break more natural laws before breakfast than of which you are even aware!

-- Vaarsuvius, from Order of the Stick
psyburn21
Padawan Learner

Post by psyburn21 »

Yogi wrote:If Vash is out for blood: One Angel Arm has demonstrated more power than Eclair ever did. Eclair dies quickly.

If Vash is his normal self: Eclair freezes all his bullets in midair and TK-tosses him into next tuesday,
Since I haven't seen the last 7 episodes of Kiddy Grade, I have to agree with you. But apparently Eclair asborbs a black hole during one of those episodes.
Yogi
Jedi Council Member

Post by Yogi »

She gets shoved into a black ball, and breaks back out. However, it may not literally have been a black hole, since in all her previous examples of power, she never demonstrated that level of power. Plus if it WAS a black hole, then Tweedledum and Tweedledee combined have planet-devistating power, which is not the case since they aren't even the strongest, and a planet-busting bomb was considered a horrible weapon of mass destruction.
I am capable of rearranging the fundamental building blocks of the universe in under six seconds. I shelve physics texts under "Fiction" in my personal library! I am grasping the reigns of the universe's carriage, and every morning get up and shout "Giddy up, boy!" You may never grasp the complexities of what I do, but at least have the courtesy to feign something other than slack-jawed oblivion in my presence. I, sir, am a wizard, and I break more natural laws before breakfast than of which you are even aware!

-- Vaarsuvius, from Order of the Stick