Best/Worst Comic Book Movies

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

Drooling Iguana
Sith Marauder

Post by Drooling Iguana »

Heretic!
"Stop! No one can survive these deadly rays!"
"These deadly rays will be your death!"
- Thor and Akton, Starcrash

"Before man reaches the moon your mail will be delivered within hours from New York to California, to England, to India or to Australia by guided missiles.... We stand on the threshold of rocket mail."
- Arthur Summerfield, US Postmaster General 1953 - 1961
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

RogueIce wrote:Worst for me: The Batman TV Series Movie...I saw it once, didn't like it.
That movie was goofy, but it can't hold a candle to the pure assitude of the Joel Schumaker Batman movies.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

Durran Korr wrote:I seem to be in the minority about Hulk. I loved it. A lot of people have complained about the long periods of talk and no action in the film, but these scenes had me completely engaged in the film just as much as the action scenes did.
Sir Nitram and I loved it, Durran... so you're not alone out there ;)
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Baron Mordo
Jedi Knight

Post by Baron Mordo »

HemlockGrey wrote:If you balance a tac hammer on your head, then you can launch a balanced attack!
Then why am I wearing watermelons on my feet?