Yoda versus Dark Phoenix

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

Who takes is?

Dark Phoenix
90%
Yoda
10%
MAD
No votes
Stalemate
No votes

Total votes: 20

Micheal Ryans, Beta pilot
Jedi Knight

Post by Micheal Ryans, Beta pilot »

observer_20000 wrote:
David Deas wrote:Dude. Vader said best man.

"The ability to blow up stars is insignifigant next to the power of the Force"
:roll:

He said planets, and he was obviously talking figuratively.
True, although certain ancient Sith could and did blow up stars. Took a lot out of them to do though.
Titan Princeps of the Mecha Maniacs: Gloriam Imperator
"StarDestroyer.net: Even our idiots are smarter." - RedImperator
"A Terminator Space Marine. Also known as your worst nightmare." Stormbringer
"Know the ECM. Love the ECM. Cherish the ECM, for it jams thine enemys targeting."- Necronlord
HALOite, Robotech/Macross supporter, 40Ker, and part-time Warsie.
Zod
Redshirt

Post by Zod »

David Deas wrote:
Zod wrote:Deas, I really wonder how I ever hated you. You got infinitely better after moving off that ass board.
Who are you, bud?
YTA.
David Deas
Redshirt

Post by David Deas »

Vader stops tactical nukes with a jesture and has 15 tons of casual TK.

He could proabably blow up at least a galaxy if he, like, concentrated hard and stuff.
Do you know what I hate most about humans? Nature...war...God...you think you can control it all...I don't know what's larger. Your arrogance or your stupidity. -- Megatron
Jedi Knight

David Deas wrote:Vader stops tactical nukes with a jesture and has 15 tons of casual TK.

He could proabably blow up at least a galaxy if he, like, concentrated hard and stuff.
No he couldn't. Vader is powerful yes, but that power has limits.

A Sith Lord more powerful than him (Naga Sadow) strained to trigger a supernova. I think destroying a galaxy requires an awful lot more power than that.
"Know the ECM. Love the ECM. Cherish the ECM, for it jams thine enemys targeting."- Necronlord
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

This is absurdity. A 2 foot-tall frog with tk aint gonna do shit against a dark phoenix. Deal with it, stop trying to bum upto the board.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
David Deas
Redshirt

Post by David Deas »

Zod wrote:
David Deas wrote:
Zod wrote:Deas, I really wonder how I ever hated you. You got infinitely better after moving off that ass board.
Who are you, bud?
YTA.
Help me out a little more?
Do you know what I hate most about humans? Nature...war...God...you think you can control it all...I don't know what's larger. Your arrogance or your stupidity. -- Megatron
Dark Hellion
Permanent n00b

Post by Dark Hellion »

Deas, i think stupidity of that margin puts you on the fast track to being banned. Don't act like a child and pout. The stop nuc is talking to the ability to deflect large caliber blaster fire. They can do it. If you detonated a nuke by them however, most jedi would be bbq. And yes 15 tons of tk, actually more like 1000 or more. A large plane stuck in the mud takes an immense amount of force(energy, don't even try it ass) to move.
A teenage girl is just a teenage boy who can get laid.
-GTO

We're not just doing this for money; we're doing this for a shitload of money!
David Deas
Redshirt

Post by David Deas »

Rye wrote:This is absurdity. A 2 foot-tall frog with tk aint gonna do shit against a dark phoenix. Deal with it, stop trying to bum upto the board.
That frog has a name. :x

And Yoda has defeated beings far more powerful than Dark Phoenix.
Dillon
Rabid Monkey

Post by Dillon »

David Deas wrote:Vader stops tactical nukes with a jesture and has 15 tons of casual TK.

You're a fucking moron.
justifier
Rabid Monkey

Post by justifier »

David Deas wrote:
Rye wrote:This is absurdity. A 2 foot-tall frog with tk aint gonna do shit against a dark phoenix. Deal with it, stop trying to bum upto the board.

When?
KILL BILL and The Punisher coming APRIL 16!
Zod
Redshirt

Post by Zod »

Y The Alien.

Foo'
Rye
To Mega Therion

Post by Rye »

David Deas wrote:

name ONE.

Else, you are a bitch.
EBC|Fucking Metal|Artist|Androgynous Sexfiend|Gozer Kvltist|
Listen to my music! http://www.soundclick.com/nihilanth
"America is, now, the most powerful and economically prosperous nation in the country." - Master of Ossus
Zod
Redshirt

Post by Zod »

observer_20000 wrote:

You're a fucking moron.
David Deas' Point
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Your Head
Jedi Knight

David Deas wrote:

No he hasn't. Unless you have an example.

Dark Phoenix (IIRC) wiped the floor with the Shi'ar (SP?) Imperial Guard, any one of whom could thrash Yoda.
David Deas
Redshirt

Post by David Deas »

Deas, i think stupidity of that margin puts you on the fast track to being banned.
Well you're still here.

All I'm doing is gathering information from you Star Wars gurus and applying it in a debate. I'm really excited to learn the power of the Jedis and I'd appreciate it if you didn't ruin it for me. Thank you.

I hope we can still be friends. :(
justifier
Rabid Monkey

Post by justifier »

So these uber being that Yoda has defeated are who ?
David Deas
Redshirt

Post by David Deas »

justifier wrote:
David Deas wrote:

When?
He defeated Tyrannus, and Tyrannus defeated Anakin who was Darth Vader who we just discused can blow up a galaxy which is more than the Phoenix could do.
Dark Hellion
Permanent n00b

Post by Dark Hellion »

Umm... we get his point zod, he is trying to show that some people overestimate jedi. Wow. We aren't fucking morons like you. We get it. His sarcasm and stupid trollish behavior is not excused by the somewhat overzealous defense of jedi by some members of this board. Do not act like a little kid and cry about the fact that your comic book heros can be killed. No one here cried when they found out the culture would own all of star wars with one ship and not notice the miniscule little empire that tried to attack them. Maturety is an important thing when dealing with others especially when you have an international community representing many different ethnic and social groups.
-GTO

Zod
Redshirt

Post by Zod »

Dark Hellion wrote:Umm... we get his point zod, he is trying to show that some people overestimate jedi. Wow. We aren't fucking morons like you.
Obviously: while mine is faked for my own (immense and soon to be cut off) amusement, yours, sadly, persists when you take a serious tone about things like
Dark Hellion wrote:The stop nuc is talking to the ability to deflect large caliber blaster fire. They can do it.
... that.
Dark Hellion
Permanent n00b

Post by Dark Hellion »

Wow, typos prove my stupidity yet again, but do not disprove the point. Way to fucking go. Ass.
-GTO

Zod
Redshirt

Post by Zod »

Dark Hellion wrote:Wow, typos prove my stupidity yet again, but do not disprove the point. Way to fucking go. Ass.
Where in the blue hell did I critisize your typing? Anywhere? IT'S THE STATEMENT THAT'S RIDICULOUS.
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Okay make a point or this is nothing more then Trolling and Spamming.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
David Deas
Redshirt

Post by David Deas »

Dark Hellion wrote:Wow, typos prove my stupidity yet again, but do not disprove the point. Way to fucking go. Ass.
Dark Hellion, dude. Could you please stop cursing? Its offensive. Thanks.
AdmiralKanos
Lex Animata
Lex Animata

Post by AdmiralKanos »

David Deas has been banned. It's painfully obvious that he thinks he's being really clever by mocking us and grotesquely exaggerating everything we say, and has no intention of seriously discussing anything.

Zod too. He was never a particularly good contributor at the best of times, but his recent posts are pure trolldom, and a waste of bandwidth.

For a time, I considered sparing your wretched little planet Cybertron.
But now, you shall witnesss ... its dismemberment!

"This is what happens when you use trivia napkins for research material"- Sea Skimmer on "Pearl Harbour".
"Do you work out? Your hands are so strong! Especially the right one!"- spoken to Bud Bundy