Hulk movie

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

neoolong
Dead Sexy 'Shroom

Post by neoolong »

TheDarkling wrote:
neoolong wrote:I just mean in terms of Hulk being the "hero." That makes the military the "villain," in technical terms.
I suppose if you define anyone who opposes the hulk as a villain then yes they do, but then so does Betty and Banner himself so pretty much the entire film is villains Vs the Hulk, poor guy can't catch a break :) .
It plays on the man vs. himself conflict. The Hulk is very deep. :D
Member of the BotM. @( !.! )@
Montcalm
Emperor's Hand

Post by Montcalm »

Jerry Orbach 1935 2004
Admiral Valdemar~You know you've fucked up when Wacky Races has more realistic looking vehicles than your own.
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Post by Grand Admiral Thrawn »

The trailers were great up until the F-22s.
"You know, I was God once."
"Yes, I saw. You were doing well, until everyone died."
Bender and God, Futurama
Crazy Goji
Padawan Learner

Post by Crazy Goji »

Meh, I don't care for movie critics. They give shitty movies good reviews and good movies shitty reviews. Only you can be the judge.
thecreech
Smasher/Devourer
Location: New Mexico... and yes it is a state , Go look at a fucking map of the USA

Post by thecreech »

Crazy Goji wrote:
Meh, I don't care for movie critics. They give shitty movies good reviews and good movies shitty reviews. Only you can be the judge.
Most critics suck ass. They usually have their own agenda's when revieiwing movies anyway so i always take their reviews with a grain of salt
Crazy Goji
Padawan Learner

Post by Crazy Goji »

theheap wrote:
Crazy Goji wrote:
Most critics suck ass. They usually have their own agenda's when revieiwing movies anyway so i always take their reviews with a grain of salt
Grain of salt my foot! You need an asprin or Pepto Bismal to take those loads of phoey!
justifier
Rabid Monkey

Post by justifier »

Crazy Goji wrote:
theheap wrote:
Crazy Goji wrote:Meh, I don't care for movie critics. They give shitty movies good reviews and good movies shitty reviews. Only you can be the judge.
Grain of salt my foot! You need an asprin or Pepto Bismal to take those loads of phoey!
So he's says its deep, dark, almost Shakespearian and yet doesn't have a decent plot?

It sounds like this guy has a preconcieved notation of what comicbook movies should be without even knowing about the actual comics
KILL BILL and The Punisher coming APRIL 16!
Crazy Goji
Padawan Learner

Post by Crazy Goji »

I'm talking about movie reviews in general. I haven't seen Hulk yet so I can't say anything about this particular review.
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

justifier wrote:
So he's says its deep, dark, almost Shakespearian and yet doesn't have a decent plot?

It sounds like this guy has a preconcieved notation of what comicbook movies should be without even knowing about the actual comics

Aside from that bizarre play of words(sounds more like many irate little assholes who complain comics are for kids), he didn't exactly avail too much of what I didn't want to see in Hulk.

Seriously the whole father/son bit is for me something pointless it adds in extraneous material where it's not needed...just so we can have a pointless conflict more then likely between father and son :roll:
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete