Yoda with Full abilities vs The Immortal Noaferatu Zodd

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

ShinjiGohan
Padawan Learner

Yoda with Full abilities vs The Immortal Noaferatu Zodd

Post by ShinjiGohan »

Since people complained that I limited yoda before. Heres a fight where he can use anything he wants.

Zodd is at least 300 years old. An expert swordsman. That can't die. If you cut off his arm, he can place it right back to where it was. He has inhuman strength, and reflexes.

If his humanlike form is not enough, he can transform to a flying minotaur form type form. Where he's 30+ ft fall, strength, is further increased and can fly.

Zodd gets his normal Kushan sword (sure it'll be cut in half with ease, but thats not the point ^.^).

This being is basiclly a servant of the god hand. Which are the servants of the god, called Idea. Which was spawned by mens thoughts (read the lost chapter 83 of the manga where it goes into this further if you can find it). But essentially, the god hand are for the most part gods. And only Femento of the god hand has ever hurt Zodd where he doesn't place the cut off item back on (is likely a symbol that he's a servant of Femento).

How does Yoda fair against a man that can't die, is super humanly strong, and an expert swordsman that'll do anything to win the fight.

I honestly don't see how Yoda could put him down. And it'll take a long time for Zodd to land a blow on Yoda, but if he does, then its all over.
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

well if hes truly immortal. then Yoda goes down it may take forever and a day. And Yoda may simply just collapse from exhaustion.
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

Why bother making a vs thread about somone who is immortal? o_O
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

DPDarkPrimus wrote:Why bother making a vs thread about somone who is immortal? o_O
Cause he's a bitter whiny bitch about the Yoda v. Hiko thread.
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

Oh sorry. Just noticed that he's a n00b and a DBZ fan.
ShinjiGohan
Padawan Learner

Post by ShinjiGohan »

Ok, so I make a topic where I wanted a pure swordfight, as seen in Yoda vs Dookuu, and you get mad. So I make a topic where Yoda gets to use his full abilities and you're still mad.

BTW, I've begun to hate DBZ, but when such outragous threads are created and you say someone that is outclassed would win. Thats just wrong that needs to be righted. As well as saying Yoda is more powerful than god. Come on, Gods immortal, and you said Yoda beats him, so why not Zodd?
Keevan_Colton
Emperor's Hand
Location: In the Land of Logic and Reason, two doors down from Lilliput and across the road from Atlantis...

Post by Keevan_Colton »

You really are a fucked up idiot arent you?
In a one on one fight people who are immortal against people who arent win by default. Since Yoda cant kill Zodd, then it matters not how good he is...he will be beaten....even if its simply because Yoda can die of old age.
:roll:
"Prodesse Non Nocere."
"It's all about popularity really, if your invisible friend that tells you to invade places is called Napoleon, you're a loony, if he's called Jesus then you're the president."
"I'd drive more people insane, but I'd have to double back and pick them up first..."
"All it takes for bullshit to thrive is for rational men to do nothing." - Kevin Farrell, B.A. Journalism.
BOTM - EBC - Horseman - G&C - Vampire
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

God is only immortal if you believe s/he is. :roll:

You seem to be an idiot.
Xisiqomelir
Jedi Council Member

Re: Yoda with Full abilities vs The Immortal Noaferatu Zodd

Post by Xisiqomelir »

ShinjiGohan wrote:Since people complained that I limited yoda before. Heres a fight where he can use anything he wants.

Zodd is at least 300 years old. An expert swordsman. That can't die. If you cut off his arm, he can place it right back to where it was. He has inhuman strength, and reflexes.

If his humanlike form is not enough, he can transform to a flying minotaur form type form. Where he's 30+ ft fall, strength, is further increased and can fly.

Zodd gets his normal Kushan sword (sure it'll be cut in half with ease, but thats not the point ^.^).

This being is basiclly a servant of the god hand. Which are the servants of the god, called Idea. Which was spawned by mens thoughts (read the lost chapter 83 of the manga where it goes into this further if you can find it). But essentially, the god hand are for the most part gods. And only Femento of the god hand has ever hurt Zodd where he doesn't place the cut off item back on (is likely a symbol that he's a servant of Femento).

How does Yoda fair against a man that can't die, is super humanly strong, and an expert swordsman that'll do anything to win the fight.

I honestly don't see how Yoda could put him down. And it'll take a long time for Zodd to land a blow on Yoda, but if he does, then its all over.
Berserk! is a nice show, but this matchup you have proposed is very uneven (much more than Yoda v Hiko Seijuro). Especially considering the God Hand servant abilities.
ShinjiGohan
Padawan Learner

Post by ShinjiGohan »

Keevan_Colton wrote:You really are a fucked up idiot arent you?
In a one on one fight people who are immortal against people who arent win by default. Since Yoda cant kill Zodd, then it matters not how good he is...he will be beaten....even if its simply because Yoda can die of old age.
:roll:
Not neccessarily. This of the guy from Groundhogs day. He was basiclly immortal but he could still be beaten and/or killed.

The Juggernaut from Marvel comics is supposed to be immortal as well, however he doesn't have a ghost of a chance in hell against Thanos, Galactus, Celestrials, heck, even against Franklin Richards when he still had his powers.

But I'll take this as a concession of defeat for Yoda then (though couldn't Yoda just TK Zodd into space? But I guess thinking of things like that isn't your nature).
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Where the fuck is Juggernaut considered immortal(he has longevity...that's all the Ruby of Cytorrak gives him)...

Thor is considered Immortal but long can be killed...all of the suupoased Marvel Gods age but do not die from said aging.

And the way you've set this up you are a whining bitch because in your other topic you haven't answer the one question that is all about that conflict.

In this one...fine. Yoda rips his head off from the guys shoulders with his TK powers...then sends said head hurlting off into space...yeah fantastic swordfight there :roll:
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
ShinjiGohan
Padawan Learner

Post by ShinjiGohan »

Ghost Rider wrote:Where the fuck is Juggernaut considered immortal(he has longevity...that's all the Ruby of Cytorrak gives him)...
You never saw when Juggeruant was sliced to where only his skeleton remained and he was still moving and kicking ass? He didn't even have a heart or muscles. Only the helmet and how much was under the helmet was unknown. But if that doesn't show that he's unkillable, then I don't know what is... well disintegration, but I don't recall ever seeing him being put through that, so whether he'd survive that I don't know. But he's much closer to immortal that just not aging.
In this one...fine. Yoda rips his head off from the guys shoulders with his TK powers...then sends said head hurlting off into space...yeah fantastic swordfight there :roll:
I never said this had to be a swordfight now did I? ^.^ I said Yoda with al lof his abilities. You all were the ones that were claiming that he didn't have a chance at defeating Zodd.
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

ShinjiGohan wrote: You never saw when Juggeruant was sliced to where only his skeleton remained and he was still moving and kicking ass? He didn't even have a heart or muscles. Only the helmet and how much was under the helmet was unknown. But if that doesn't show that he's unkillable, then I don't know what is... well disintegration, but I don't recall ever seeing him being put through that, so whether he'd survive that I don't know. But he's much closer to immortal that just not aging.
And can we all guess why Xavier needed to rip the Ruby Bands of Ctyorak out of him :roll: .

That is what grants him his power...and without them he is not long lived...also without them he's pretty much human...hell his helmet is a major source of them of it self.
I never said this had to be a swordfight now did I? ^.^ I said Yoda with al lof his abilities. You all were the ones that were claiming that he didn't have a chance at defeating Zodd.
Because you gave the stats of a swordsman...and after your rantings the last time of going into this ability, that ability, and yet another ability without answering the question, no one gave a shit.

So there...happy?

Yoda still flings said head into orbit.
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
thecreech
Smasher/Devourer
Location: New Mexico... and yes it is a state , Go look at a fucking map of the USA

Post by thecreech »

couldn't yoda just hold this guy in the air with TK, then chop him up in to little pieces, put them into a small box and bury it? Can this guy defend against TK?
ShinjiGohan
Padawan Learner

Post by ShinjiGohan »

Ok for the part about Juggernaut being immortal.

Ok, he doesn't need to breath, eat, Also can live on despite only his skelton remaining.
http://www.elmhurst.edu/~kiet5812/OneShot1.jpg

Yet this isn't enough?

aight.

For Yoda using TK, I was the one that brought it up, so saying it and acting like I'm against it doesn't mean a thing.

Though that still doesn't grant him a true victory. And though Zodd can fly, whether or not it'll overpower the TK is unlikely. And he loses in that respect. But he's far from dead. So thats basicly a stalemate with Yoda having the upper hand.
ShinjiGohan
Padawan Learner

Post by ShinjiGohan »

I forgot to add this before.

All Juggs helmet does is protect him from pyschic and high frequency sounds (as shown with Nimrod). His power doesn't stem from the helmet. It seems from the Ctyorak demi god that choose Cain Marko to be his avatar, his presense in the universe. And as of late the demi god has choosen a new avatar for his power, and so he's weakened Marko's power, and given most of it to the new avatar. And eventually the new avatar will come to take the rest of the power, so as of this time, Juggs has been depowered majorly.
Dark Hellion
Permanent n00b

Post by Dark Hellion »

Come on ShinjiGohan, i though your other thread was at least somewhat realistic but this is rediculous. There is no way Yoda can actually win because he can't kill or seriously incapacitate his opponent. In the Yoda Vs. Hiko thread, which i don't see why others are complaining about the thread, i dont like some of the peoples tactics but a thread were one fighter is handicapped to give him the powers of another (AKA taking away tk and force shielding, abilitys Hiko can never hope to have) and making it about sword fighting skill has not been frownd upon before yoda was the one handicapped. Hell you compare universes on tactics, why not on the swordsmanship of the best swordsmen. Thats what ShinjiGohan (by the way, don't name yourself after and angsty brat and an overpowered moron, you get more respect that way.) suggested. However, as i said previously, I disliked his debating technique after that. It was all very poorly done.
A teenage girl is just a teenage boy who can get laid.
-GTO

We're not just doing this for money; we're doing this for a shitload of money!
Darth Gojira
Jedi Master

Post by Darth Gojira »

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!!!!

I love this :lol:
Hokey masers and giant robots are no match for a good kaiju at your side, kid
Post #666: 5-24-03, 8:26 am (Hey, why not?)
Do you not believe in Thor, the Viking Thunder God? If not, then do you consider your state of disbelief in Thor to be a religion? Are you an AThorist?-Darth Wong on Atheism as a religion
Lord of the Farce
Jedi Council Member

Post by Lord of the Farce »

With the ability of the immortal to just stick a cut part back on, how will it work if he's head is vaporised?
"Intelligent Design" Not Accepted by Most Scientists
ShinjiGohan
Padawan Learner

Post by ShinjiGohan »

since when was Yoda able to vaporize stuff?
Lord of the Farce
Jedi Council Member

ShinjiGohan wrote:since when was Yoda able to vaporize stuff?
Since you never really clarified in your opening post whether Yoda has his default weapon or not (actually, it seems to imply that he does... *shrug*), I assumed that Yoda would have his lightsabre. As we can see in TPM, even thick blast doors get the fuck melted out of them by lightsabres, so what happens when it's liberally applied to this particular immortal's cerebral cortex?
ShinjiGohan
Padawan Learner

Post by ShinjiGohan »

Theres a difference between melting and vaporizing.
Connor MacLeod
Sith Apprentice

Post by Connor MacLeod »

Is this "immortality" regenerative? IE if he loses a limb, does he grow another? Does it have to be manually rettached? Does it automatically fly back onto the place it was severed from? Does he have telekinetic abilities?

Its possible for yoda to "win" if he can cut the body apart (or enough that his offensive/defensive capability is nullified - removing limbs should be sufficient) and prevent the limbs from reattaching or getting close enough to reattach (throwing them into an ocean, or sufficinetly far enough away to make easy reattachment difficult.)
Connor MacLeod
Sith Apprentice

Post by Connor MacLeod »

ShinjiGohan wrote:Theres a difference between melting and vaporizing.
When you're talking about the same materials, yes. But melting a door requires alot more energy than vaporizing human flesh would (Actually, its more likely that the water content in the body would vaporize I think, but that would be almost the same thing for all intents and purposes.

Unless you're trying to argue that it takes more energy to vaporize a human head than it does to melt a fist-sized hole in a meter-plus thick door.
Lord of the Farce
Jedi Council Member

ShinjiGohan wrote:Theres a difference between melting and vaporizing.
Yes, one is heating something enough for it to turn to liquid, and the other is heating something enough for it to turn into vapor (or something along those lines)... So what do you think the difference between the melting temp of 1 meter by 5 centimeter of metal, as compared to a human's head (considering the high percentage of the human body being water, which has a boiling temp of about 100 degrees celcius)?