Marvel announces She-Hulk series on Disney+

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

EnterpriseSovereign
Sith Marauder

Marvel announces She-Hulk series on Disney+

Post by EnterpriseSovereign »

Link. Co-incidence that this follows the potential loss of Spiderman?
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Re: Marvel announces She-Hulk series on Disney+

Post by Lord Revan »

EnterpriseSovereign wrote: 2019-08-24 10:16am Link. Co-incidence that this follows the potential loss of Spiderman?
Most likely those 2 aren't too closely related as this series has probably been in the works well before this announcement. TV-series generally take quite a while to get to the production side of things.
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n
mr friendly guy
The Doctor
Location: In a 1960s police telephone box somewhere in Australia

Post by mr friendly guy »

From what I recall, they are also using Wanda/ Vision and also Moon Knight. Never got into Moon Knight, but I thought he had an awesome costume.
Never apologise for being a geek, because they won't apologise to you for being an arsehole. John Barrowman - 22 June 2014 Perth Supernova.

Countries I have been to - 14.
Australia, Canada, China, Colombia, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, Germany, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Sweden, USA.
Always on the lookout for more nice places to visit.
Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Post by Tsyroc »

mr friendly guy wrote: 2019-08-24 10:27am From what I recall, they are also using Wanda/ Vision and also Moon Knight. Never got into Moon Knight, but I thought he had an awesome costume.
Moon Knight is one of those characters that has had so many short lived but interesting incarnations that I have no idea what we'll get.

I liked his introduction in Werewolf By Night. I didn't care for him much in The West Coast Avengers where they emphasized the Egyptian elements of the character. I did like his later books where it wasn't entirely clear whether he really had powers and was speaking with Khonshu or he was just fucking nuts. I tend to like the combination of him having powers and being fucking nuts. I wasn't crazy about the version that had the adamantium (because he's rich) costume. It didn't last long.

So, it'll be interesting to see what they do with the character.

A Jack Russell appearance of any type will grant them more viewing time from me. Although, a full on werewolf version would have the most effect, especially if they do some of the stuff where Russell is enhanced in human form, can change into his "Lon Chaney" form at will while controlling it, and then there's the additional "Howling" version that they can spring on people as well.
By the pricking of my thumb,
Something wicked this way comes.
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.