And the new Batman is...

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

NeoGoomba
Sith Devotee

Re: And the new Batman is...

Post by NeoGoomba »

FaxModem1 wrote: 2019-05-22 02:32am Sidenote: I'd love to have Michelle Pfeiffer do a Catwoman 20 years later Catwoman movie, or in a Catwoman movie to be the one who teaches a young Selina Kyle how to use it.
I've been seeing a lot of twitter folks sharing a joke picture of having Michael Keaton play Bruce Wayne, with Pattinson playing Terry Mcginnis. Then you could bring Pfeiffer back as Catwoman for one final hurrah.

Will it happen? Almost certainly not, but damn would it be a fantastic transition.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know...tomorrow."
-Agent Kay
Civil War Man
NERRRRRDS!!!

Post by Civil War Man »

LaCroix wrote: 2019-05-22 07:59amAnd to be frank - who cares... If she looks slightly different than comic catwoman - we had various depictions of her, and none looks the same - even superman/Bats/Spidey had different figures, faces and suits, and no one really complained.
The MCU has also shown us that strict adherence to the comics regarding a character's looks and/or motivations is not necessary if the movie is enjoyable enough.
Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren »

Civil War Man wrote: 2019-05-22 10:56am
LaCroix wrote: 2019-05-22 07:59amAnd to be frank - who cares... If she looks slightly different than comic catwoman - we had various depictions of her, and none looks the same - even superman/Bats/Spidey had different figures, faces and suits, and no one really complained.
The MCU has also shown us that strict adherence to the comics regarding a character's looks and/or motivations is not necessary if the movie is enjoyable enough.
Very true. However, they have also gotten 'realistic approximations' of them.

But, the point I was trying to make about Ms. Stewart is, she might not be physical enough to be a believable Catwoman.
I've been asked why I still follow a few of the people I know on Facebook with 'interesting political habits and view points'.

It's so when they comment on or approve of something, I know what pages to block/what not to vote for.