Game Of Thrones: Final Season --SPOILERS!

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

Elfdart
The Anti-Shep

Game Of Thrones: Final Season --SPOILERS!

Post by Elfdart »

This is it, folks: The grand finale to eight years of blood, beheadings, tits, dragons, undead, intrigue, war and time travel. What more could any 13-year-old boy want?

Tonight's episode set the stage brilliantly: where the pieces are and who's aligned with whom. It was so well done that it made the usual recap seem redundant. Every scene worked so well that the 1-hour episode seemed to race by.

SPOILERS BELOW, BITCHES!

The Good:

Theon got his balls back! (figuratively speaking)
Yara is back in action! Great line about the dead.
Gendry is Winterfell's version of Rosie the Riverter -keep those forges burning!
Cersei's not the only one disappointed.

The Bad:

I almost expected to hear the Lois Lane theme ("Can You Read My Mind?") when Jon and Dany went flying.
Gargamel, you cockblocker! :lol:
Why was Little Lord Umber in Winterfell but not his people?

The Fucking Hideous:

Fuck YOU, Lord Glover - :finger:
I knew Danerys' decision to burn the Tarleys would cause repercussions, but not this soon. And why did Sam have to tell Jon? Bran should have done it. Jon is stupid, so now he's thinking Sam just told him to hit back at Danerys. What a fucking mess!
Danerys, Jon and now Tyrion keep getting dumber with each new season. I was glad Sansa called Tyrion on being so gullible, though.
Jamie has now caught the dumbs, too: What is he thinking, riding into Winterfell knowing how so many of the people there want him dead? He could have warned the North via raven or messenger.

Oh, and that scream sent my SO's cat flying out of the living room...
Jaepheth
Jedi Master

Re: Game Of Thrones: Final Season --SPOILERS!

Post by Jaepheth »

I'm pretty sure Jamie's had a death-wish for a couple seasons now.

Did anyone understand what Arya asked Gendry to make?
Looked like some sort of dart thrower to me.
Children of the Ancients
I'm sorry, but the number you have dialed is imaginary. Please rotate the phone by 90 degrees and try again.
Vympel
Spetsnaz
Spetsnaz

Post by Vympel »

I really liked the premiere. It was well balanced, there were no obvious stupid contrivances, and it set a clear path going forward with some nice memorable moments.

- The Northern Lords bristling at Jon having bent the knee was realistic. It was throwing something away that they gave him. Of course Lord Glover would sit in Deepwood Motte and be petulant. Still ... dumbass.

- At the same time, it seems apparent that having Jon bend the knee at all - when it wasn't necessary - was partly to create the tension between him and Sansa and Dany in Winterfell in Season 8. That's not bad per se, but it's obvious in hindsight.

- I wasn't a fan of the first line in the episode being Tyrion and Varys making testicle banter, though.

- Poor House Umber :(

- That new credit sequence was a shock.

- I liked how they explained the absence of elephants.

- Theon rescuing Yara raises the question of just why it is that Yara got captured in the first place. It seems, at this stage, to get her in a position to take back the Iron Islands, but its unclear to me if that'll actually pay off in any way.

- Harry Strickland and the Golden Company look cool. Not sure why he's got that accent though. I suppose if he's multiple-generation child of a Westerosi exile, it would work?

- Preview for next week is deceptively edited - I'll bet anything that all that preparing for battle stuff will happen in the last minute of the episode.

- Sam acted the shit out of that episode. Really solid.

- I liked the dragon riding! Someone give them saddles though.

- You can't melt obsidian and reforge it into something I don't think. But eh, whatever.
Like Legend of Galactic Heroes? Please contribute to http://gineipaedia.com/
Elfdart
The Anti-Shep

Post by Elfdart »

Vympel wrote: 2019-04-15 10:03am - I liked how they explained the absence of elephants.
The two dragons could have dined on elephants for months. Seriously though, they'd starve unless the Golden Company brought fodder with them.
- Theon rescuing Yara raises the question of just why it is that Yara got captured in the first place. It seems, at this stage, to get her in a position to take back the Iron Islands, but its unclear to me if that'll actually pay off in any way.
Maybe the North will have to do a Dunkirk-style evacuation and either Theon or Yara (or both) pick up the survivors.
- Harry Strickland and the Golden Company look cool. Not sure why he's got that accent though. I suppose if he's multiple-generation child of a Westerosi exile, it would work?
It doesn't affect SoD for me. Now if he had a Kentucky Cornpone or Brooklyn accent, it would.
- Preview for next week is deceptively edited - I'll bet anything that all that preparing for battle stuff will happen in the last minute of the episode.
If the Umber stronghold has already fallen to the Deadites, then the main road leads almost straight to Winterfell. So unless the Deadites take detours east and west to knock off the Glovers and any remaining Karstarks or Boltons, it looks like Winterfell is next.
- Sam acted the shit out of that episode. Really solid.
The bad news is that since his family got roasted by Danerys, Jon is not just thinking with his dick, but with a divided conscience and he's not that bright to begin with. Littlefinger at his best couldn't have stirred up shit like this.
- I liked the dragon riding! Someone give them saddles though.
Maybe Tyrion could design one, like the special one he made for Bran.
- You can't melt obsidian and reforge it into something I don't think. But eh, whatever.
You can, but the results are not very good:

The Aztecs and other natives in Mexico/Central America solved this problem by knapping obsidian blades and fastening them to a wooden handle shaped like a cricket bat. Anyway, Gendry's weaponsmithing looks like a cross between glassmaking and the casting of bronze weapons, yet the result (the Hound's new axe) looks like the blades were knapped, not cast or welded. So they might as well have flaked as many sharp blades as possible. Ah well, this is the show that cast steel swords being cast rather than welded. We can thank Conan for this cliche:

Vympel
Spetsnaz
Spetsnaz

Post by Vympel »

Elfdart wrote: 2019-04-15 11:15am The two dragons could have dined on elephants for months. Seriously though, they'd starve unless the Golden Company brought fodder with them.
IRL, I think the writers wanted Mumakil from LOTR then realised the budget couldn't take it :)

Speaking of - where the fuck is Ghost? They said he'd be in this season.
Maybe the North will have to do a Dunkirk-style evacuation and either Theon or Yara (or both) pick up the survivors.
They'd need soooo many ships to make that work though.
If the Umber stronghold has already fallen to the Deadites, then the main road leads almost straight to Winterfell. So unless the Deadites take detours east and west to knock off the Glovers and any remaining Karstarks or Boltons, it looks like Winterfell is next.
Probably not - they'd head straight for Winterfell, because that's where all the people are heading, right?
The bad news is that since his family got roasted by Danerys, Jon is not just thinking with his dick, but with a divided conscience and he's not that bright to begin with. Littlefinger at his best couldn't have stirred up shit like this.
Bran wanted it to go that way, I think. He was waiting around for just the right moment to get Sam to do it with no bullshit.
Ah well, this is the show that cast steel swords being cast rather than welded. We can thank Conan for this cliche:

Point - if only Forged in Fire had come out before GOT, all that bullshit could've been avoided :(
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

Sam revealing RL=J is pretty clearly a setup for a co-monarchy that will get the North on board with Danerys. Jon Snow, Kingindanorf, is also an heir to the Iron Throne. They can rule together and he doesn't have to bend the knee outside of the bedroom. How convenient!
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Coop D'etat
Jedi Knight

Post by Coop D'etat »

It's also a very War of the Roses way of concluding things. Resolve competing claims by bringing the two contending lines of decent together like the Tudors did.
Ziggy Stardust
Sith Devotee

Post by Ziggy Stardust »

I'm really surprised people here liked the dragon riding, given that it made absolutely zero sense and directly contradicts all the lore the show has built around dragon riding (and yes, just talking about the show, I've never read the books). Dany said explicitly in an earlier season that "Only a Targaryen can ride a dragon". Then why is she suddenly inviting someone that isn't to her knowledge a Targaryen to casually ride a dragon as if it isn't a big deal? There's never been even the remotest possible hint yet in the show that Dany would consider allowing someone else to ride one of her dragons. Last season she even looked straight up confused and a little alarmed that Drogon was letting John pet him, and suddenly she's like "Yeah! Hop on! This isn't a big deal at all!" The show has spent so much time making it very explicit that riding a dragon is a real unique and important thing, and it makes absolutely no sense that it is suddenly being treated so casually. It's terrible writing.
Vympel
Spetsnaz
Spetsnaz

Post by Vympel »

Ziggy Stardust wrote: 2019-04-16 06:16pm I'm really surprised people here liked the dragon riding, given that it made absolutely zero sense and directly contradicts all the lore the show has built around dragon riding (and yes, just talking about the show, I've never read the books). Dany said explicitly in an earlier season that "Only a Targaryen can ride a dragon". Then why is she suddenly inviting someone that isn't to her knowledge a Targaryen to casually ride a dragon as if it isn't a big deal? There's never been even the remotest possible hint yet in the show that Dany would consider allowing someone else to ride one of her dragons. Last season she even looked straight up confused and a little alarmed that Drogon was letting John pet him, and suddenly she's like "Yeah! Hop on! This isn't a big deal at all!" The show has spent so much time making it very explicit that riding a dragon is a real unique and important thing, and it makes absolutely no sense that it is suddenly being treated so casually. It's terrible writing.
I don't remember Dany ever saying that only a Targaryen can ride a dragon? She's never even really talked about riding a dragon in those sorts of terms, so far as I know.
Elfdart
The Anti-Shep

Post by Elfdart »

Danerys has been warned repeatedly that someone might shoot her. Now Bronn is being sent North with a crossbow. This does not bode well.
The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Romulan Republic »

Only saw parts of the episode, but...

Good:

-Effects and scenery look gorgeous as always.

-Jon riding a dragon. I've got no problem with it, and they've got to do it to set up the inevitable dragon vs dragons battle against the Night King. I feel like this was Danny testing him to see if he was worthy of her, maybe.

-Sam finding out about his family was an effective scene.

-Theon rescuing his sister. I didn't expect it this soon, but oh well.

-The ending. Jaime seeing Bran. That's the reunion I most wanted to see, I think, besides maybe Jaime/Brienne.

Bad:

-Some of the performances seemed a bit weak to me.

-Having a hard time buying Cersei/Euron. I just don't see Cersei being interested in tying herself to another boorish man at this point.

-I felt like they were ship-teasing Arya/Gendry a bit. Which, ugg. Please, no. I spend enough time on fanfic archives to know its a popular ship, but... ugg. Just, ugg. The only time they ever actually interacted was when Arya was a prepubescent girl, I'm not aware of any canon attraction between them and if there was, it would make Gendry a pedophile. I feel like (pedophiles aside, anyway) people just ship them because fans use Arya and Gendry as surrogates for Lyanna and Robert, and want to see Robert finally get "his" woman by proxy. Which frankly is diminishing to both Arya and Gendry's characters. But enough of that.

-Not much of the White Walkers, but I guess they're building up to them.

-Going to have to side with Cersei on this one: where are my elephants? I was promised war elephants!

Things I'm not sure about:

-It really seemed like they got a lot of the predictable stuff, the reunions, Jon on a dragon, the Golden Company arriving, the Theon rescue, etc, tied up very quickly. It feels like half of what I was expecting out of this season was in the first episode. That's probably a good thing, though, as it means that the rest is probably going to be less predictable.

-Cersei ordering Jaime's assassination. She baulked at having the Mountain kill him when he walked out on her last season. I guess its easier to do when you don't have to look him in the eye and watch him die?

-The resentment Jon and Sansa seem to have for each other. I liked that Arya stood up for Sansa a bit to Jon, though. Now that there's some character growth.

Edit: My bet is Bronn is going to follow Jaime's lead and defect.
"I know its easy to be defeatist here because nothing has seemingly reigned Trump in so far. But I will say this: every asshole succeeds until finally, they don't. Again, 18 months before he resigned, Nixon had a sky-high approval rating of 67%. Harvey Weinstein was winning Oscars until one day, he definitely wasn't."-John Oliver

"The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan."-General Von Clauswitz, describing my opinion of Bernie or Busters and third partiers in a nutshell.

I SUPPORT A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE TO REMOVE TRUMP FROM OFFICE.
FaxModem1
Emperor's Hand

Post by FaxModem1 »

I don't really have much to say on it, as it's mostly just set up and paying off for a few things from the previous season. Aside from those like Jon and Sam figuring out that Dany has serious murder-boners sometimes and isn't as good as people thinks she is.
The Romulan Republic wrote: 2019-04-18 06:49am -Having a hard time buying Cersei/Euron. I just don't see Cersei being interested in tying herself to another boorish man at this point.
Yeah, the mercenary commander seemed more her type.
-I felt like they were ship-teasing Arya/Gendry a bit. Which, ugg. Please, no. I spend enough time on fanfic archives to know its a popular ship, but... ugg. Just, ugg. The only time they ever actually interacted was when Arya was a prepubescent girl, I'm not aware of any canon attraction between them and if there was, it would make Gendry a pedophile. I feel like (pedophiles aside, anyway) people just ship them because fans use Arya and Gendry as surrogates for Lyanna and Robert, and want to see Robert finally get "his" woman by proxy. Which frankly is diminishing to both Arya and Gendry's characters. But enough of that.
Well, Arya is 11 at the start of the show, and is now 18, and Gendry's age is....undetermined. We just know he's worked as an apprentice to a blacksmith after his mom died when he was little. And that he had apprenticed as a blacksmith for a decade. Assuming he started out at, say 5, and he was 15 in season 2, that means he's now around 22. That's a college senior dating a college freshman. That's not that bad a relationship gap in Westeros, especially with all the arranged marriages they have, and considering how Margaery deflowered a rather underage Tommen a few seasons back. Or are you arguing that Arya is somehow still 11, and Gendry is aging? Or vice versa? Or if they're both somehow still 11 and 15, even though they don't look it, that's a teenager and a preteen.
-Not much of the White Walkers, but I guess they're building up to them.
Well, we saw their aftereffects. White Walker wall art is not something I'd put in my living room, but then I'm not a fan of most north of the wall Westerosi styles. :wink:

One thing I will note is that due to it being in their contracts, Cersei and Bronn did not share a scene together, and they had Cersei send Bronn on a mission via the magic of fanservice. I only liked the scene because we got more Qyburn, who I always enjoy.
Elfdart wrote: 2019-04-17 09:20pm Danerys has been warned repeatedly that someone might shoot her. Now Bronn is being sent North with a crossbow. This does not bode well.
Qyburn said that Cersei had her own plans for Dany separate from Bronn. I wouldn't be surprised if she wants to wait it out and see who wins before killing her, since her whole plan hinges on the war between the dead and the North utterly gutting each other and she takes out the winner.
NeoGoomba
Sith Devotee

Post by NeoGoomba »

Random Thoughts

I thought the new Winter intro was awesome, and damn if the show doesn't have a hyper-narrow focus now, just two primary locations.

The Northern Lords' being pissed off and Jon's newly gained heritage is easily solved by a marriage, as Davos and Varys discuss. But since that seems like such an easy maneuver, I'm sure Jon will somehow fuck it all up. Plus he may no longer be keen on banging his aunt, no matter how gorgeous she is.

I thought Tormud was a fucking goner when that kid opened his eyes, which would have sucked because A) he's the best and B) it would have shattered my office death pool. I'm not really used to jump scares from GoT, so that one caught me off-guard.

I'm totally fine with Arya and Gendry going off and starting their own little life together. Maybe with Grandpa Sandor in an in-law apartment.

And while I'm inexplicably hoping for Jamie to go full-redemption mode, I find that I can't muster the same kind of hope for Theon.

I can't see any way that Bronn will actually go through with Cersi's plan and betray both Jamie AND Tyrion, literally two-thirds of his actual real-life friends. Saving them while screwing the Queen over is so much his style.

And fuck, Sam stole the show with those goddamn tears.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know...tomorrow."
-Agent Kay
Vympel
Spetsnaz
Spetsnaz

Post by Vympel »

The thing with Cersei and Euron is to pass off yet another child by Jaime as being something other than an incest child, IMO. Note her drinking wine after.
FaxModem1
Emperor's Hand

Post by FaxModem1 »

One thing I am curious about, where was the rest of the Royal court at King's Landing? Either the meeting with Euron was supposed to be secret, which is hard to do if in the throne room, or people are deserting Cersei like flies to avoid her wrath/get out while the getting's good.
NeoGoomba
Sith Devotee

Post by NeoGoomba »

FaxModem1 wrote: 2019-04-18 11:36am One thing I am curious about, where was the rest of the Royal court at King's Landing? Either the meeting with Euron was supposed to be secret, which is hard to do if in the throne room, or people are deserting Cersei like flies to avoid her wrath/get out while the getting's good.
I think it's her paranoid consolidation of power at play, and with Jamie gone there's literally no one left to form any sort of Small Council. She just has her lackey Dimestore Palpatine and The Mountain as her closest "advisers" because one is her lickspittle and the other his her golem.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know...tomorrow."
-Agent Kay
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

NeoGoomba wrote: 2019-04-18 12:54pm
FaxModem1 wrote: 2019-04-18 11:36am One thing I am curious about, where was the rest of the Royal court at King's Landing? Either the meeting with Euron was supposed to be secret, which is hard to do if in the throne room, or people are deserting Cersei like flies to avoid her wrath/get out while the getting's good.
I think it's her paranoid consolidation of power at play, and with Jamie gone there's literally no one left to form any sort of Small Council. She just has her lackey Dimestore Palpatine and The Mountain as her closest "advisers" because one is her lickspittle and the other his her golem.
Yeah the thing to remember with Cersei is that she very selfish and no where close to as smart as she thinks she is, as such she's an expert at driving away potential allies unless they feed her ego. Essentially she's doing the exact thing her father warned her to not do.

EDIT:she's not a lion, but a house cat pretending to be a lion.
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n
Elfdart
The Anti-Shep

Post by Elfdart »

Vympel wrote: 2019-04-18 09:54am The thing with Cersei and Euron is to pass off yet another child by Jaime as being something other than an incest child, IMO. Note her drinking wine after.
By now Cersei would be at least a couple of months pregnant, so fat chance of claiming the kid is Euron's. And Euron sure as shit wouldn't be fooled after (a) boning Cersei and (b) placing his hand on her abdomen afterward. His offer to put a kid in her struck me as a kind of threat, where he intends to put his own seed on the throne and discard Jamie's.
The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Romulan Republic »

FaxModem1 wrote: 2019-04-18 08:28am I don't really have much to say on it, as it's mostly just set up and paying off for a few things from the previous season. Aside from those like Jon and Sam figuring out that Dany has serious murder-boners sometimes and isn't as good as people thinks she is.
Eh, better than most Westrosi nobility. Which is admittedly a low bar. Its kind of a moot point, though, right now. Its her or the White Walkers. The real question is: will Jon keep boinking her now that he knows she's his aunt?
Yeah, the mercenary commander seemed more her type.
Maybe. I kind of just figured her for a Jaime-sexual, at this point.
Well, Arya is 11 at the start of the show, and is now 18, and Gendry's age is....undetermined. We just know he's worked as an apprentice to a blacksmith after his mom died when he was little. And that he had apprenticed as a blacksmith for a decade. Assuming he started out at, say 5, and he was 15 in season 2, that means he's now around 22. That's a college senior dating a college freshman. That's not that bad a relationship gap in Westeros, especially with all the arranged marriages they have, and considering how Margaery deflowered a rather underage Tommen a few seasons back. Or are you arguing that Arya is somehow still 11, and Gendry is aging? Or vice versa? Or if they're both somehow still 11 and 15, even though they don't look it, that's a teenager and a preteen.
No, Arya's an adult now, I get that. My point is that people have been shipping them for years,but prior to this episode, their only interactions were when Arya was a prepubescent girl while Gendry was... considerably older, which made shipping them weird and yucky, or top of which I just don't see where people see any attraction or compatibility in that way between these two. Like I said, it just feels like people trying to make them into Lyanna/Robert 2.0.

Honestly, if anything, Arya strikes me as asexual. She just doesn't seem that interested in anything but killing her family's enemies.
Well, we saw their aftereffects. White Walker wall art is not something I'd put in my living room, but then I'm not a fan of most north of the wall Westerosi styles. :wink:
Yeah. Nice call-back to the White Walkers arranging their victims' bodies in the very first episode.
One thing I will note is that due to it being in their contracts, Cersei and Bronn did not share a scene together, and they had Cersei send Bronn on a mission via the magic of fanservice. I only liked the scene because we got more Qyburn, who I always enjoy.
Apparently, the actors for Cersei and Bronn used to date and then had a falling out, and basically can't stand each other. So they never put them in scenes together.
Qyburn said that Cersei had her own plans for Dany separate from Bronn. I wouldn't be surprised if she wants to wait it out and see who wins before killing her, since her whole plan hinges on the war between the dead and the North utterly gutting each other and she takes out the winner.
That makes sense. She needs Danny to kill as many White Walkers as possible before assassinating her.

Here's an interesting thought, since Cersei is now relying on people from Essos (the Iron Bank, the Golden Company) to kill Danny's soldiers from Essos. ;) What if Cersei hires a faceless man to assassinate Danny? That could tie back into Arya's adventures in Essos (hell, maybe she hires Jaqen), and give that whole plot relevance to the larger story, beyond just being a way for Arya to pick up some more skills and develop her character.
"I know its easy to be defeatist here because nothing has seemingly reigned Trump in so far. But I will say this: every asshole succeeds until finally, they don't. Again, 18 months before he resigned, Nixon had a sky-high approval rating of 67%. Harvey Weinstein was winning Oscars until one day, he definitely wasn't."-John Oliver

"The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan."-General Von Clauswitz, describing my opinion of Bernie or Busters and third partiers in a nutshell.

I SUPPORT A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE TO REMOVE TRUMP FROM OFFICE.
FaxModem1
Emperor's Hand

Post by FaxModem1 »

Leaked ending of the series:

The Red God really does bring peace and prosperity to Westeros.
FaxModem1
Emperor's Hand

Post by FaxModem1 »

I saw an interesting thought about Bronn come up, and it deals with the riddle Varys tells Tyrion way back in the series. For those who need a refresher:

Bronn, a sellsword, has been paid in advance from Cersei, to take out Jaime and Tyrion, as a very rich person and the queen. Would he honor that deal, or go for the better deal that Tyrion would offer, due to being Hand of the Queen, and able to double any offer Cersei could offer?

Just a thought.
Vympel
Spetsnaz
Spetsnaz

Post by Vympel »

Fucking fantastic episode this week. Easily some of the best writing the show's had in ages. Riveting from start to finish, filled with emotional payoffs and great interactions. Bring on next week's 82 minute extravaganza.
NeoGoomba
Sith Devotee

Post by NeoGoomba »

Man, episode 69 (nice) felt so...earned I guess you could say. Literal years of character development and history at play as all of the characters met in one place, and it all happened so smoothly.

And yes, I held back a tear or two when Jamie knighted Brienne.
-Agent Kay
Surlethe
HATES GRADING

Post by Surlethe »

When the Others attack next episode, I'm real curious to see what happens to all those dead bodies in the crypts.
A Government founded upon justice, and recognizing the equal rights of all men; claiming higher authority for existence, or sanction for its laws, that nature, reason, and the regularly ascertained will of the people; steadily refusing to put its sword and purse in the service of any religious creed or family is a standing offense to most of the Governments of the world, and to some narrow and bigoted people among ourselves.
F. Douglass
Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren »

FaxModem1 wrote: 2019-04-21 06:08pm Bronn, a sellsword, has been paid in advance from Cersei, to take out Jaime and Tyrion, as a very rich person and the queen. Would he honor that deal, or go for the better deal that Tyrion would offer, due to being Hand of the Queen, and able to double any offer Cersei could offer?

Just a thought.
Or, would he say 'Fuck this bitch I've never meet, these guys have treated me better then anyone else. And if she lied about something that could save alot of people, who says she isn't going to screw me over next?

reliability is very important to someone like Bronn. And Cersei is NOT reliable.
I've been asked why I still follow a few of the people I know on Facebook with 'interesting political habits and view points'.

It's so when they comment on or approve of something, I know what pages to block/what not to vote for.