Batman at Eighty.

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

Re: Batman at Eighty.

Post by The Romulan Republic »

NeoGoomba wrote: 2019-04-03 07:44am At least in Kingdom Come Batman finally just said, "You know what, fuck it! Giant Bat Robots will do my job. I've got a comfy chair to sit in."
And why not? As long as those robots are sophisticated enough to act in accordance with his values and methods (though that might raise ethical questions about robot sapience, at some point), then they can do the job of Batman in more places and with less risk. The DC-verse has the tech, and Bruce has the money and contacts to get it.
"I know its easy to be defeatist here because nothing has seemingly reigned Trump in so far. But I will say this: every asshole succeeds until finally, they don't. Again, 18 months before he resigned, Nixon had a sky-high approval rating of 67%. Harvey Weinstein was winning Oscars until one day, he definitely wasn't."-John Oliver

"The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan."-General Von Clauswitz, describing my opinion of Bernie or Busters and third partiers in a nutshell.

I SUPPORT A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE TO REMOVE TRUMP FROM OFFICE.