Deadpool 2 Teasers and Trailers

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

applejack
Padawan Learner

Deadpool 2 Teasers and Trailers

Post by applejack » 2018-04-26 09:52pm

So, Deadpool 2 comes out in less than a month. I haven't seen any promotional material posted here other than that one pic of Cable on the next page. I guess maybe it's being overshadowed by Infinity War? Anyway, here are the major teasers and trailers for DP2.

Teaser #1 "No Good Deed":

Teaser #2 "Wet On Wet:

Teaser #3 "Deadpool, Meet Cable":

Trailer #1:

Trailer #2 (Final trailer):

I'm pretty excited and it seems to be at least as funny as the first one.
Dear Lord, the gods have been good to me. As an offering, I present these milk and cookies. If you wish me to eat them instead, please give me no sign whatsoever *pauses* Thy will be done *munch munch munch*. - Homer Simpson

Broomstick
Emperor's Hand

Re: Deadpool 2 Teasers and Trailers

Post by Broomstick » 2018-04-26 10:05pm

Um... is it just me, or is the guy playing Cable the same guy who is playing Thanos in Infinity War?

And my budget is SOOOOOOOoooooooooo blown by all these Marvel movies. Damn you Marvel, for making all those movies that are so good I have to see them! :::: shakes fist ::::: How many are you releasing this year? How many? How many? I may have to get a second job, or sell an organ to pay for my movie habit. :::: sobs ::::

:lol:
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. Leonard Nimoy.

Now I did a job. I got nothing but trouble since I did it, not to mention more than a few unkind words as regard to my character so let me make this abundantly clear. I do the job. And then I get paid.- Malcolm Reynolds, Captain of Serenity, which sums up my feelings regarding the lawsuit discussed here.

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. - John F. Kennedy

Sam Vimes Theory of Economic Injustice

Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath » 2018-04-26 11:19pm

Only watched the first two, but after that I refuse to watch trailers ever since I got burned after my last stint at the theater. Plus, from what I understand, trailers that reveal too much tend to be a pile of garbage so I rather give a fair go than be already critical.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."

Vendetta
Emperor's Hand

Post by Vendetta » 2018-04-27 07:41am

Broomstick wrote:
2018-04-26 10:05pm
Um... is it just me, or is the guy playing Cable the same guy who is playing Thanos in Infinity War?

And my budget is SOOOOOOOoooooooooo blown by all these Marvel movies. Damn you Marvel, for making all those movies that are so good I have to see them! :::: shakes fist ::::: How many are you releasing this year? How many? How many? I may have to get a second job, or sell an organ to pay for my movie habit. :::: sobs ::::

:lol:
Yes, it's Josh Brolin.

Yes, there are going to be jokes about that.

Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma » 2018-04-27 07:53am

Well Deadpool did say Thanos. ;)
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"You, m'lady are alike that spring rose."
"How so?"
"Unfuckable."
SMBC

ASSCRAVATS!

TheFeniX
Sith Marauder

Post by TheFeniX » 2018-04-27 11:37am

I know "Not on my watch, Motherfucker" isn't the most unique comment, but was that a Jay and Silent Bob reference?

Raesene
Jedi Master

Post by Raesene » 2018-05-21 01:57pm

I hope someone makes an annotated version to keep track of all the easter eggs, there are really a lot.
And the cameos... :lol: :lol:

"In view of the circumstances, Britannia waives the rules."

"All you have to do is to look at Northern Ireland, [...] to see how seriously the religious folks take "thou shall not kill. The more devout they are, the more they see murder as being negotiable." George Carlin

"We need to make gay people live in fear again! What ever happened to the traditional family values of persecution and lies?" - Darth Wong
"The closet got full and some homosexuals may have escaped onto the internet?"- Stormbringer