So GI Joe went to see Kong again and guess what...

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

JI_Joe84
Padawan Learner

So GI Joe went to see Kong again and guess what...

Post by JI_Joe84 »

... was in the previews,. It starts off with Ryan gosling wondering through a dust storm/ apocalyptic world when he starts monologuing. Hhmmm what could this be?
Then I hear "replicants" and suddenly it clicks, ohhh my god! It's that old movie! Hhmmm what was it called again? With that one guy? Then he goes in to the house and gets confronted by Harrison Ford. Then you get "10.7.17" in red fallowed by "Blade Runner" in red.
Yep Blade Runner is coming back with Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford.
Not much else to go on but that. Sweet right? :D
The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

Re: So GI Joe went to see Kong again and guess what...

Post by The Romulan Republic »

Yeah, Blade Runner is back.

Personally I'm ambivalent, but I like this thread, simply because its too rare people are actually happy about an old franchise being brought back, instead of whining about how the sequel/reboot will ruin it.

Plus, Ford owns. His was the best performance in The Force Awakens, in my opinion.
"I know its easy to be defeatist here because nothing has seemingly reigned Trump in so far. But I will say this: every asshole succeeds until finally, they don't. Again, 18 months before he resigned, Nixon had a sky-high approval rating of 67%. Harvey Weinstein was winning Oscars until one day, he definitely wasn't."-John Oliver

"The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan."-General Von Clauswitz, describing my opinion of Bernie or Busters and third partiers in a nutshell.

I SUPPORT A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE TO REMOVE TRUMP FROM OFFICE.
Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

The director is awesome. He did Arrival and Sicario. And this thread should be in Sci-Fi :P
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
JI_Joe84
Padawan Learner

Post by JI_Joe84 »

The Romulan Republic wrote:Yeah, Blade Runner is back.

Personally I'm ambivalent, but I like this thread, simply because its too rare people are actually happy about an old franchise being brought back, instead of whining about how the sequel/reboot will ruin it.

Plus, Ford owns. His was the best performance in The Force Awakens, in my opinion.
True that last bit, they have some pretty big shoe's to fill. :wink:
JI_Joe84
Padawan Learner

Post by JI_Joe84 »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:The director is awesome. He did Arrival and Sicario. And this thread should be in Sci-Fi :P
Ohhh schweet! It's got a good chance then. And sorry after my last thread I thought this was the place, feel free to move it I won't mind.