Mike Tyson, the Witcher of Vegas

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

TithonusSyndrome
Sith Devotee

Mike Tyson, the Witcher of Vegas

Post by TithonusSyndrome »

At the very beginning of The Witcher 3, Geralt of Rivia is sent by ROB to the residence of the Mike Tyson Mystery Team, and they are sent back in his place as of their return to Mike's house at the end of last season's final episode. Vesemir is stunned at first, but eventually stumbles onto some McGuffin around the portal that swapped them out indicating that Tyson and Co. are meant to take Geralt's place for a reason, and he should run with it and everyone else will comply with forwarding Geralt's duties and requests to them until Ciri is found and the Wild Hunt are subdued. Yennifer concurs with Vesemir and vouches for the portal forensics to Emhyr, and as luck would have it she figures out that Marcus is able to use signs for non-combat purposes like lighting fires and charging crystals and anything else necessary to complete puzzle-solving tasks outside of combat. The team is given mounts and basic supplies needed to get by in the world of the Witchers, and with that they are off to do everything Geralt was intended to do in the game.

Can the Mystery Team finish the game, or possibly in some way manage to do better than Geralt would have originally done? Or are they doomed to allow Ciri fall into the hands of the Wild Hunt and spend their final moments wishing they had time for bird sex?

BONUS ROUND: Geralt is sent back in place of the Team to the very first episode of the show. How many of their mysteries can he solve?
Last edited by TithonusSyndrome on 2016-09-19 11:13pm, edited 1 time in total.
TithonusSyndrome
Sith Devotee

Re: Mike Tyson, the Witcher of Vegas

Post by TithonusSyndrome »

It occurs to me that I didn't make it clear which version of Tyson I'm using; for the purposes of this thread, I'm referring to Mike Tyson as depicted in "Mike Tyson's Mysteries" and accompanied by his Mystery Team in the series.