Christian Bale's Bruce Wayne in Batman V Superman

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

NeoGoomba
Sith Devotee

Re: Christian Bale's Bruce Wayne in Batman V Superman

Post by NeoGoomba »

That was another thing I liked about BaleMan. He DID use his brain. The way he used ballistics in The Dark Knight, tracking down Selina Kyle, figuring out she was after his finger prints, going through years of police files to figure out Gordon was honest, marking the mob's money with radioactive bills, etc. Yeah, he was a fighter, but he did a lot more than just fight.

And I really did dig BaleMan's use of KFM instead of being some gifted brawler or overly flippy ninja type.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know...tomorrow."
-Agent Kay
Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren »

A thought

Considering that the Keaton batman movies came out in 1989 (26 - 27 years ago), and killed, and 'Batfleck' is supposed to be a Batman that kills and has been active for 20+ years.

I'd say it's the SAME BATMAN.

How the Joker came back to life? It's the Joker....
I've been asked why I still follow a few of the people I know on Facebook with 'interesting political habits and view points'.

It's so when they comment on or approve of something, I know what pages to block/what not to vote for.
NeoGoomba
Sith Devotee

Post by NeoGoomba »

I heartily endorse this. Joker killing a Robin would explain the loss of Keaton's charisma as well.

And Alfred must have been dunked in a Lazarus pit.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know...tomorrow."
-Agent Kay
Crown
NARF

Post by Crown »

NeoGoomba wrote:That was another thing I liked about BaleMan. He DID use his brain. The way he used ballistics in The Dark Knight, tracking down Selina Kyle, figuring out she was after his finger prints, going through years of police files to figure out Gordon was honest, marking the mob's money with radioactive bills, etc. Yeah, he was a fighter, but he did a lot more than just fight.

And I really did dig BaleMan's use of KFM instead of being some gifted brawler or overly flippy ninja type.
Sorry, I couldn't resist posting this 'Word's Greatest Detective' meme;

:wink:
Η ζωή, η ζωή εδω τελειώνει!
"Science is one cold-hearted bitch with a 14" strap-on" - Masuka 'Dexter'
"Angela is not the woman you think she is Gabriel, she's done terrible things"
"So have I, and I'm going to do them all to you." - Sylar to Arthur 'Heroes'
NeoGoomba
Sith Devotee

Post by NeoGoomba »

Lawls, touche :P
-Agent Kay