Supergirl (television series)

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

RogueIce
_______

Re: Supergirl (television series)

Post by RogueIce »

Tsyroc wrote:Apparently it is official. Supergirl is moving to the CW and probably moving its production Vancouver.

I like the show, and certain bits of it I like a lot. Other parts tend to make me cringes so I am glad that it is going to continue and get a chance to tweak on itself.
That should make future crossovers much easier, although they're already established as different universes (which is for the best, IMO; Superman is already a can of worms on this show, can you imagine if he was known to exist during the full runs of both Arrow and Flash?)
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Post by Tsyroc »

RogueIce wrote:
Tsyroc wrote:Apparently it is official. Supergirl is moving to the CW and probably moving its production Vancouver.

I like the show, and certain bits of it I like a lot. Other parts tend to make me cringes so I am glad that it is going to continue and get a chance to tweak on itself.
That should make future crossovers much easier, although they're already established as different universes (which is for the best, IMO; Superman is already a can of worms on this show, can you imagine if he was known to exist during the full runs of both Arrow and Flash?)

That would be a mess of awesome proportions.

It is close to bad enough that The Flash doesn't bail Team Arrow out more often.

There really should be more metahumans showing up in Arrow.
By the pricking of my thumb,
Something wicked this way comes.
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.
FaxModem1
Emperor's Hand

Post by FaxModem1 »

They could always go for a Crisis on Multiple Earths plotline if they want to connect the worlds somehow.
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

Um- they're already connected. Barry showed up in s01e18.
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
FaxModem1
Emperor's Hand

Post by FaxModem1 »

Batman wrote:Um- they're already connected. Barry showed up in s01e18.
I meant if they wanted to merge the worlds somehow, to provide more opportunity for crossovers.