Leak of Battlecat from live-action He-Man movie

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

Borgholio
Sith Acolyte

Leak of Battlecat from live-action He-Man movie

Post by Borgholio »

You will be assimilated...bunghole!
Isolder74
Official SD.Net Ace of Cakes

Re: Leak of Battlecat from live-action He-Man movie

Post by Isolder74 »

Just as long as they don't end up in New Jersey!
Hapan Battle Dragons Rule!
When you want peace prepare for war! --Confusious
That was disapointing ..Should we show this Federation how to build a ship so we may have worthy foes? Typhonis 1
The Prince of The Writer's Guild|HAB Spacewolf Tank General| God Bless America!
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

I just hope they don't go Michael Bay with everything.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Purple
Sith Acolyte
Location: In a purple cube orbiting this planet. Hijacking satellites for an internet connection.

Post by Purple »

Wasn't there already a live action He-Man? I remember seeing something like that back in the day. The story line still makes me cry to this day, so strong it was.
It has become clear to me in the previous days that any attempts at reconciliation and explanation with the community here has failed. I have tried my best. I really have. I pored my heart out trying. But it was all for nothing.

You win. There, I have said it.

Now there is only one thing left to do. Let us see if I can sum up the strength needed to end things once and for all.
General Zod
Never Shuts Up

Post by General Zod »

Purple wrote:Wasn't there already a live action He-Man? I remember seeing something like that back in the day. The story line still makes me cry to this day, so strong it was.
Almost 30 years ago, sure. That's enough time to allow for a remake.
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."
Purple
Sith Acolyte
Location: In a purple cube orbiting this planet. Hijacking satellites for an internet connection.

Post by Purple »

General Zod wrote:
Purple wrote:Wasn't there already a live action He-Man? I remember seeing something like that back in the day. The story line still makes me cry to this day, so strong it was.
Almost 30 years ago, sure. That's enough time to allow for a remake.
I am just worried that the plot will be as smart and engaging as bayformers ruining it forever.
It has become clear to me in the previous days that any attempts at reconciliation and explanation with the community here has failed. I have tried my best. I really have. I pored my heart out trying. But it was all for nothing.

You win. There, I have said it.

Now there is only one thing left to do. Let us see if I can sum up the strength needed to end things once and for all.
Raw Shark
Stunt Driver / Babysitter

Post by Raw Shark »

I saw it in the theater with my Mom and Dad when I was 9. I'm so old.

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? Y'know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! Y'know, I just do things..." --The Joker
phred
Jedi Knight

Post by phred »

why so brown?
"Siege warfare, French for spawn camp" WTYP podcast

It's so bad it wraps back around to awesome then back to bad again, then back to halfway between awesome and bad. Like if ed wood directed a godzilla movie - Duckie
FTeik
Jedi Council Member

Post by FTeik »

Frank Langella as Skeletor was the only good thing in that movie.

I had no idea "Masters of the Universe" is still running and selling toys.
The optimist thinks, that we live in the best of all possible worlds and the pessimist is afraid, that this is true.

"Don't ask, what your country can do for you. Ask, what you can do for your country." Mao Tse-Tung.
LadyTevar
White Mage
White Mage

Post by LadyTevar »

Wrong Forum. Castle Greyskull is in Fantasy.
Nitram, slightly high on cough syrup: Do you know you're beautiful?
Me: Nope, that's why I have you around to tell me.
Nitram: You -are- beautiful. Anyone tries to tell you otherwise kill them.

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP" -- Leonard Nimoy, last Tweet
Sidewinder
Sith Acolyte

Post by Sidewinder »

General Zod wrote:I just hope they don't go Michael Bay with everything.
I second that.
phred wrote:why so brown?
They were probably imitating Zack Snyder's overuse of dull and muted colors, so the few bright colors- the Spartans' capes in '300', for one example- stand out more.

Considering Zack Snyder was nicknamed Michael Bay, Jr., this says VERY BAD THINGS about the new movie.
Please do not make Americans fight giant monsters.

Those gun nuts do not understand the meaning of "overkill," and will simply use weapon after weapon of mass destruction (WMD) until the monster is dead, or until they run out of weapons.

They have more WMD than there are monsters for us to fight. (More insanity here.)
Crown
NARF

Post by Crown »

Is Frank Langella reprising his role? :mrgreen:
Η ζωή, η ζωή εδω τελειώνει!
"Science is one cold-hearted bitch with a 14" strap-on" - Masuka 'Dexter'
"Angela is not the woman you think she is Gabriel, she's done terrible things"
"So have I, and I'm going to do them all to you." - Sylar to Arthur 'Heroes'
Sidewinder
Sith Acolyte

Post by Sidewinder »

Crown wrote:Is Frank Langella reprising his role? :mrgreen:
In the cartoons, Skeletor regularly crossed swords with He-Man. Considering Langella's age, I doubt so- poor guy will probably break several bones performing the kind of stunts contemporary moviegoers demand in their action movies.
Please do not make Americans fight giant monsters.

Those gun nuts do not understand the meaning of "overkill," and will simply use weapon after weapon of mass destruction (WMD) until the monster is dead, or until they run out of weapons.

They have more WMD than there are monsters for us to fight. (More insanity here.)
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

Sidewinder wrote:
phred wrote:why so brown?
They were probably imitating Zack Snyder's overuse of dull and muted colors, so the few bright colors- the Spartans' capes in '300', for one example- stand out more.

Considering Zack Snyder was nicknamed Michael Bay, Jr., this says VERY BAD THINGS about the new movie.
Great now I'm having nightmares of an American Live-Action Gurren Lagann with the gray/brown color pallet.
ISARMA: Daikaiju Coordinator: Just Add Radiation
Justice League- Molly Hayes: Respect Hats or Freakin' Else!
Browncoat
Supernatural Taisen - "[This Story] is essentially "Wouldn't it be awesome if this happened?" Followed by explosions."

Reviewing movies is a lot like Paleontology: The Evidence is there...but no one seems to agree upon it.

"God! Are you so bored that you enjoy seeing us humans suffer?! Why can't you let this poor man live happily with his son! What kind of God are you, crushing us like ants?!" - Kyoami, Ran
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Sidewinder wrote:
Crown wrote:Is Frank Langella reprising his role? :mrgreen:
In the cartoons, Skeletor regularly crossed swords with He-Man. Considering Langella's age, I doubt so- poor guy will probably break several bones performing the kind of stunts contemporary moviegoers demand in their action movies.
Not an issue. You think Christopher Lee did all those stunts as Count Dooku in ROTS? Think anybody really noticed apart from the obvious CGI?
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.