Animated Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan fiction short.

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

Animated Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan fiction short.

Post by The Romulan Republic »

On the one hand, USA Today may be lacking stories if they're covering fan fiction. On the other hand, I thought their might be some people here who would be amused by this. Plus they were kind enough to include test footage from Whedon's attempt at an animated BtVS, which I'd never seen before.

entertainthis.usatoday.com/201409/24/this-fan-made-intro-for-an-animated-buffy-series-is-the-cutest/

Makes me sad that we'll probably not get any more Buffy on television, at least until someone reboots it.

Edit: The link doesn't work. If you type it in it does work, so maybe they just don't want people linking to it for some reason.
The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

Re: Animated Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan fiction short.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bnbxP6HHMY

A link directly to YouTube. Hope this one works.

Edit: It works.
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

Is it me or is fan Buffy voiced by Timmverse Kara?
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

There's no voice in the fan-made video. The one with voices is test footage for a proposed animated series that never got made, so you may be right.

Sorry if I was unclear.

And since I only posted a YouTube link for the fan video, here's a link to said test footage on YouTube.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnUvZP7-5LM
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

Your OP actually contained links to both, but yes, Kara is test footage, my bad.
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

The OP had a link to both videos, but it didn't work (at least for me), so I posted additional links.

As for the actress who plays Buffy, according to IMDB her name is Giselle Loren and she has done work for Justice League, but not as Kara. She's credited for Stargirl/Courtney Whitmore, whoever the hell they are.
Zixinus
Emperor's Hand

Post by Zixinus »

I am amused that Angel was shown in his puppet-glory.
Credo!
Chat with me on Skype if you want to talk about writing, ideas or if you want a test-reader! PM for address.
The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

That video is full of references to the series, including a literal rogue's gallery of portraits of most of the major villains and the dimension of shrimp.