New Bruce Timm Batman Short

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

JME2
Emperor's Hand

New Bruce Timm Batman Short

Post by JME2 »

From Comic Book Resources

Glad to see that Timm's coming back to the Pointy Eared One as part of the 75th anniversary.

Even better to see a Timm-style Batman one more time.
RogueIce
_______

Re: New Bruce Timm Batman Short

Post by RogueIce »

And yet nothing about "Beware the Batman" which was killed for reasons that are probably incredibly stupid.

But hey Teen Titans Go! is apparently the darling of the network. So is DC Nation also moving to Wednesday nights or is that block basically dead since it's just TTG anyway?
"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
Darksider
Sith Acolyte

Post by Darksider »

RogueIce wrote:So is DC Nation also moving to Wednesday nights or is that block basically dead since it's just TTG anyway?
I haven't given a a shit since they cancelled Young Justice and Green Lantern: TAS.
And this is why you don't watch anything produced by Ronald D. Moore after he had his brain surgically removed and replaced with a bag of elephant semen.-Gramzamber, on why Caprica sucks
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

DC Animation seems to be suffering from the same issues that their movies do: Clusterfuckitis.
It'd be one thing if they fucked with things to fall in line with their widely successful movie franchises like Marvel Animation did scrapping a superior Avengers cartoon for a inferior, yet still good one, but DC screws with their good/mediocre stuff to just rehash successful previous shows. Oh wait. :lol:
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

And now there's a second short paying tribute to the world of Neo Gotham.

It's great to see Terry and Bruce together again. :twisted:
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

Okay I was pissed when I saw the initial clip that was just BTAS Batman beating on Terry. Poor Terry gets the short stick in every crossover. But the full thing was pretty cool. That ending reveal of all the animated Batmen turning up to whale on Terry is cool.
Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Post by Tsyroc »

Crazedwraith wrote:Okay I was pissed when I saw the initial clip that was just BTAS Batman beating on Terry. Poor Terry gets the short stick in every crossover. But the full thing was pretty cool. That ending reveal of all the animated Batmen turning up to whale on Terry is cool.

Apparently there's also the Adam West and Michael Keaton versions of Batman there to kick his ass too. :D
By the pricking of my thumb,
Something wicked this way comes.
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.
Ahriman238
Sith Marauder

Post by Ahriman238 »

We're sorry, we can no longer display this video. Darn.
"Any plan which requires the direct intervention of any deity to work can be assumed to be a very poor one."- Newbiespud
JME2
Emperor's Hand

Post by JME2 »

Ahriman238 wrote:We're sorry, we can no longer display this video. Darn.
Never Fear.

And yeah, the Adam West Batman cameo was hilarious.
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

Is it me or was their DKSA Me built a lot more like DKSA Luthor?
And yes, that was entertaining.
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'