Very Random Smallville Question

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

Ahriman238
Sith Marauder

Very Random Smallville Question

Post by Ahriman238 »

I kind of dropped the show around season 5 and never looked back. Until the one episode where they brought back in the Justice Society, that was cool.

So was it ever explained how the seed crystal for the Fortress is formed from three stones placed on Earth thousands of years ago, but the Fortress is still programmed with an AI of Jor-El?
"Any plan which requires the direct intervention of any deity to work can be assumed to be a very poor one."- Newbiespud
Purple
Sith Acolyte
Location: In a purple cube orbiting this planet. Hijacking satellites for an internet connection.

Re: Very Random Smallville Question

Post by Purple »

Maybe the crystal is just hardware and what ever software activated it was sent over along with baby superman?
It has become clear to me in the previous days that any attempts at reconciliation and explanation with the community here has failed. I have tried my best. I really have. I pored my heart out trying. But it was all for nothing.

You win. There, I have said it.

Now there is only one thing left to do. Let us see if I can sum up the strength needed to end things once and for all.