Adventure Time! Talkback

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

Adventure Time! Talkback

Post by The Grim Squeaker »

- Since, if there's a "my little pony" thread, there sure as heck deserves to be an Adventure Time thread :)
Photography
Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up.
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.
FaxModem1
Emperor's Hand

Re: Adventure Time! Talkback

Post by FaxModem1 »

Any time I try to watch this show, I end up crying my eyes out. Why can't Simon Petrikov have nice things?
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

I'd like to know more of the history of Ooo. What happened to Earth?
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Grim Squeaker »

Enigma wrote:I'd like to know more of the history of Ooo. What happened to Earth?
Well, we know that there was a "Great mushroom war". We know that it left the world looking like a cored apple. We know that it happened around Simon Petrikov's day (there's a theory that the plane seen in the background of his videos is the one that dropped "The big one").
We can also guess that one of the bombs spawned The Lich. (His origin pit was a pile of radioactive muck).

The rest can be explained by radiation, mutation, magick, and some high tech meddlers. (The bubble gum/biomass/princess bubblegum)..
Photography
Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up.
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.