Knights of Badassdom

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

Knights of Badassdom

Post by The Grim Squeaker »

So, we just had the world premiere of the moviehere in Israel at the Icon convention.
Long story short, it's an awesome B-movie with some killer geek/LARP jokes and lines. Go see it. :D
Photography
Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up.
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.
Brother-Captain Gaius
Emperor's Hand

Re: Knights of Badassdom

Post by Brother-Captain Gaius »

Oh jeez, it's finally out? I thought it was stuck in hell forever. I'd pretty much given up hope it would ever be released. They made that movie years ago.
Agitated asshole | (Ex)40K Nut | Metalhead
The vision never dies; life's a never-ending wheel
1337 posts as of 16:34 GMT-7 June 2nd, 2003

"'He or she' is an agenderphobic microaggression, Sharon. You are a bigot." ― Randy Marsh
The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

Re: Knights of Badassdom

Post by The Grim Squeaker »

Brother-Captain Gaius wrote:Oh jeez, it's finally out?
Actually, it's not out yet. The head editor or somesuch is a jew who grew up in some tiny village in Israel, and she knew someone here who goes to Israel's biggest convention. This was the world exclusive premiere :D. (It doesn't have anything like a release date yet. the reaction of
I thought it was stuck in hell forever. I'd pretty much given up hope it would ever be released. They made that movie years ago.
Was exactly mine :D
[/Bragging]
Photography
Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up.
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.