X-Men Days of Future Past possible spoilers

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

Havok
Miscreant

Re: X-Men Days of Future Past possible spoilers

Post by Havok »

Well...? Spoilerize them fuckers.
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"
Crown
NARF

Post by Crown »

Havok wrote:Well...? Spoilerize them fuckers.
Spoiler
It's set 2 years into the future from the end point in the movie, Wolverine is going through airport security and asks for the 'pat down' rather than walk though the metal detector. Just above security there is a television playing a commercial from TRASK Industries, emphasising their work with robotics. Suddenly the area around Wolverine becomes magnetised, and he turns around to come face to face with Magneto who implores him that there is evil at work to destroy mutant kind that he can't possibly imagine and that they need to work together. At this point Wolverine is like 'why would I ever trust you?' and Magneto says 'you wouldn't', but the more astute notice that not only was the room being magnetised but the people were also being frozen in place and then to Wolverine's shock Professor X rolls into frame stating 'I told you the first time we met, you're not the only one with gifts'.
Η ζωή, η ζωή εδω τελειώνει!
"Science is one cold-hearted bitch with a 14" strap-on" - Masuka 'Dexter'
"Angela is not the woman you think she is Gabriel, she's done terrible things"
"So have I, and I'm going to do them all to you." - Sylar to Arthur 'Heroes'
Havok
Miscreant

Post by Havok »

Heheh cool. :D
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it.
Blank Yellow (NSFW)
"Mostly Harmless Nutcase"