Most terriffing cross pantheon hook ups possible

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Most terriffing cross pantheon hook ups possible

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

Loki Scarface, Liesmith, stormcrow+ Macha, Neave & Madb The Queen of Phantoms, Stormcrow, The Morrigan
Ok both shapechangers, though the Morrigan is three women at once, Loki is a trickster, Morrigan is a self forfilling prophesy/ war/death goddess. Oh and they both like simular animals too...

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Broomstick
Emperor's Hand

Re: Most terriffing cross pantheon hook ups possible

Post by Broomstick »

Great pairing. I think I just heard Chthulu whimper...
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. Leonard Nimoy.

Now I did a job. I got nothing but trouble since I did it, not to mention more than a few unkind words as regard to my character so let me make this abundantly clear. I do the job. And then I get paid.- Malcolm Reynolds, Captain of Serenity, which sums up my feelings regarding the lawsuit discussed here.

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. - John F. Kennedy

Sam Vimes Theory of Economic Injustice
The Yosemite Bear

hey two folks with Strife & Choas as their balliwack, what could go wrong except everything...

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Broomstick
Emperor's Hand

Post by Broomstick »

Which one of those two is gonna be the momma and which the poppa? Loki, after all, has been both father and mother to monsters. And yeah, Loki's kids pretty much personify "what could go wrong but everything..."

Come to think of it, who should we pair Ol' Squidface up with anyhow? Chthulu and...?
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. Leonard Nimoy.

Now I did a job. I got nothing but trouble since I did it, not to mention more than a few unkind words as regard to my character so let me make this abundantly clear. I do the job. And then I get paid.- Malcolm Reynolds, Captain of Serenity, which sums up my feelings regarding the lawsuit discussed here.

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. - John F. Kennedy

Sam Vimes Theory of Economic Injustice
The Yosemite Bear

Coyote or Kali for dread Cthulthu, though Shiva god of destruction assures us that Kali can be very nice if you happen to be a Bishi god of Chaos, just don't piss her off by cheating...

Coyote hell he will do anything a few times, and can be quite destructive from time to time...

lets see Loki and Morrigan's favorite animals
ravens= Both
Eels=Both
Foxes=Loki
Bulls=Morrigan
Horses=Both
Wolves=Loki
Black hellhounds=Morrigan
Cats=Morrigan