Damned no matter what (rar)

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Damned no matter what (rar)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

OK Your trapped in a regular RAR senario, however this time you can make a deal to get out of it.

1. continue with the RAR
2. make a deal with the greek gods knowing the consequences
3. make a deal with "The Fair Folk" (remember your exact wording....)
4. make a deal with "Morgenstern, Milton, Cypher and associates" usual costs and fuck you but if your one of the first 5 responders we'll throw in free guitar or violin lessons
5. deal with Genies and Djinn remember what they mean by lets discuss this over dinner
6. Dragon's or Wizards (with known interpretations and costs)
7. The Q knowing their way of skewing things being almost as bad as the fair folk

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Re: Damned no matter what (rar)

Post by Batman »

1. Can't be much worse than the New 52.
2. through 7.-I trick them into eventually getting me out of the RAR with no strings attached because I'm the Valendamned Batman and yes I AM that Valendamned good. The Greek Gods may kick me out on their own volition because they know me by way of Diana.
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'