SDN-dragons! (RAR, detailed)

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

Forgothrax
Padawan Learner

SDN-dragons! (RAR, detailed)

Post by Forgothrax »

Tomorrow, Q appears and randomly changes you into a D&D 3.5 dragon depending on the following factors. He also informs you that he has done the same for every member of SDN that has posted within the last three months that is not banned.

50-1000 Posts:

Q changes you into a Young-Aged Black or Brass dragon, your choice. You become aware of a small cave (aprox 50 feet in length and barely wide enough to fit your dragon form) in your back yard or under the parking lot. Anyone can see it. It is filled with approximately $100,000 of treasure. The entrance is covered with dirt (or asphalt, if you live in an apartment) that vanishes when you move within about 50 feet with the intent to enter and reappears when you will it to do so. It contains quarters fitted for 21st century luxury for yourself in human form and one other person comfortably, with two homunuculi that exist primarily to serve you and appear however you desire them. They are perfect cooks, butlers, and all-around servants. They are also capable, fully equipped (any reasonable combination of small and crew-served as well as anti-vehicle weapons) soldiers who require a direct-hit frag grenade (or equivalent) to disable and are the as good as one of the top 1% of US Marines in skill. They answer to you and to any you direct.

1001-2409 Posts:

Q changes you into a Young-Adult-Aged Copper or Green Dragon, your choice. All younger choices are open to you. You become aware of a cave within 15 minutes flight of where you live (or outside city limits if you live in a large city). Mortals with an IQ of under 100 will not be able to see the cave entrance; those who have an IQ above 100 or specifically know that a dragon lives in the area (anywhere within a mile of the cave) will be able to see the entrance, though they may remark that it "keeps flashing in and out of view." The cave is about 150 feet in length and is wide enough to comfortably fit your dragon form in its main chamber. It is filled with about $200,000 worth of treasure. It contains quarters fitted for 21st century luxury for yourself in human form and five people comfortably, with five homunuculi that exist primarily to serve you and appear however you desire them. They are perfect cooks, butlers, and all-around servants. They are also capable, fully equipped (any reasonable combination of small and crew-served as well as anti-vehicle weapons) soldiers who require a direct-hit frag grenade (or equivalent) to disable and are the as good as one of the top 1% of US Marines in skill. They answer to you and to any you direct.

2500-5000 Posts:

Q changes you into a Mature-Adult-Aged Blue or Bronze dragon, your choice. All younger choices are open to you. You become aware of a cavern within 15 minutes flight of your home, outside city limits, or are given the choice of where you wish to locate the cave (it cannot be within city limits unless under a park approximately 0.5km square. Only mortals with an IQ of over 130 can see the entrance, and only then by having the intent of searching for it; others can only see it if one of the aforesaid 130+ IQ mortals points it out to them, and even then they will quickly lose sight of it. The cavern is over 300 feet long, with up to four chambers large enough to fit you and stocked with $500,000 in treasure. It contains quarters fitted for 21st century luxury for yourself in human form and twenty people comfortably, with twenty homunuculi that exist primarily to serve you and appear however you desire them. They are perfect cooks, butlers, and all-around servants. They are also capable, fully equipped (any reasonable combination of small and crew-served as well as anti-vehicle weapons) soldiers who require a direct-hit frag grenade (or equivalent) to disable and are the as good as one of the top 1% of US Marines in skill. They also have access to two Abrams tanks that are magically crewed. They answer to you and to any you direct.

5000-12000 Posts, also Mods:

Q changes you into an Ancient-Aged Silver or Red dragon, your choice. All younger choices are open to you. You become aware that you are in possession of a private demi-plane accessible only to you or to those who spend the time via scrying spells to locate your demi-plane. Even then the demi-plane can be secured to prevent access via Plane Shift. You can Plane-Shift to this dimension five times per 24 hour period and back to Earth (or to another demi-plane) for free, carrying as many people and as much equipment as you can fit on yourself in dragon shape. You may spend a spell slot of any 1+ level to shift to the demi-plane once you have used up your five shifts, but will be unable to shift back until 24 hours from the first time you used your free shift ability unless you have the Plane Shift spell. You may shift from your dimension to anywhere on Earth that you are aware of or have been to (i.e., if you have a picture of the New York Square and are aware of its general location you can shift there without having been there first, but if you wish to shift to the middle of a tiny village whose name you can barely pronounce, no dice.) The demi-plane is approximately 1000 acres in size and may be any shape and configuration you desire. No more than 10% of it may be composed of precious materials (any material more valuable than raw iron). You control all elements of the demi-plane while you reside in it except the flow of time and may alter its structure at will, though very slowly. You may designate artifical structures when you are first given access, and construct those later at will. No more than 500 pounds of material may be removed from the demi-plane per day. You also possess fifty homunuculi that exist primarily to serve you and appear however you desire them. They are perfect cooks, butlers, and all-around servants. They are also capable, fully equipped (any weapon a normal US Army division would possess) soldiers who require a direct-hit frag grenade (or equivalent) to disable and are the as good as one of the top 1% of US Marines in skill. They also are supplemented with ten Abrams and five Bradley IFVs, magically piloted, as well as two F-18Fs. They answer to you and to any you direct. Your demi-plane is stocked with approximately $10million in treasure.

12000+ Posts, Supermods and Admin:

Q changes you into a Great Wyrm dragon of any non-epic variety, your choice. You become aware that you are in possession of a private demi-plane accessible only to you or to those who spend the time via scrying spells to locate your demi-plane.
Even then the demi-plane can be secured to prevent access via Plane Shift. You can Plane-Shift to this dimension ten times per 24 hour period and back to Earth (or to another demi-plane) for free, carrying as many people and as much equipment as you can fit on yourself in dragon shape. You may spend a spell slot of any 1+ level to shift to the demi-plane once you have used up your ten shifts, but will be unable to shift back until 24 hours from the first time you used your free shift ability unless you have the Plane Shift spell. You may shift from your dimension to anywhere on Earth that you are aware of or have been to (i.e., if you have a picture of the New York Square and are aware of its general location you can shift there without having been there first, but if you wish to shift to the middle of a tiny village whose name you can barely pronounce, no dice.) The demi-plane is approximately the size of Australia and may be any shape and configuration you desire. No more than 20% of it may be composed of precious materials (any material worth more than raw iron). You control all elements of the demi-plane while you reside in it, including the flow of time (you may make time in the demi-plane pass slower or more quickly than time outside; i.e. a day may pass inside and a second outside) and may alter its structure at will. You may designate artifical structures when you are first given access, and construct those later at will. No more than 5000 pounds of material may be removed from the demi-plane per day. You also possess five hundred homunucli that exist primarily to serve you and appear however you desire them. They are perfect cooks, butlers, and all-around servants. They are also capable, fully equipped (any weapon a normal US Army division would possess) soldiers who require a direct-hit frag grenade (or equivalent) to disable and are the as good as one of the top 1% of US Marines in skill. They also are supplemented with twenty Abrams and twenty Bradley IFVs, magically piloted, as well as twelve F-18Fs. They answer to you and to any you direct. Your demi-plane is stocked with approximately $1billion in treasure.

Village idiots, other non-complementary titles, and people who annoy Q:

Q changes you into a White Dragon Wyrmling the size of a puppy with claws and teeth to match. He then punts you across the room and disappears, laughing.

Powers and abilities:
Can be found here: http://www.d20srd.org/srd/monsters/dragonTrue.htm . However, I will quantify some things:
-You can pick the skills and feats you desire, within reason. None that require classes.
-You can research new spells as per the rules (if someone wants a specific spell I could potentially build it) and replace your sorcerer spells at a rate of one per 40 hours of study.

-All dragons possess an alternate form now, except the wyrmling whites. You may choose up to 3 alternate forms, all of which must be human or near human but otherwise, anything reasonable goes (no breasts the size of the rest of your body, whatnot) One of them will be your original human form to start with, though you may replace it. You may replace on of your forms every month; Ancient dragons may replace one once per week; Great Wyrms may replace theirs once every 24 hours.
Shapeshifting takes about 5 seconds during which non-magical attacks cannot harm you. You may shapeshift to human form and back 3 times every 24 hours; Great Wyrms may shapeshift as much as they desire.

-More to follow!
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Re: SDN-dragons! (RAR, detailed)

Post by Batman »

I shift back to the cave and wait for this silliness to be over?
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Isolder74
Official SD.Net Ace of Cakes

Post by Isolder74 »

Batman wrote:I shift back to the cave and wait for this silliness to be over?
I join you in the cave and makes cakes for us to enjoy.
Hapan Battle Dragons Rule!
When you want peace prepare for war! --Confusious
That was disapointing ..Should we show this Federation how to build a ship so we may have worthy foes? Typhonis 1
The Prince of The Writer's Guild|HAB Spacewolf Tank General| God Bless America!
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

Isolder74 wrote:
You'd have to coordinate with Alfred, he tends to get a little...territorial where feeding me and mine is concerned, but assuming the two of you can work something out, welcome aboard :D
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Forgothrax
Padawan Learner

Post by Forgothrax »

What, no Finger of Death for the Joker?
Batman
Emperor's Hand

Post by Batman »

Forgothrax wrote:What, no Finger of Death for the Joker?
What, you didn't get the 'no killing for the Bat people' memo? Remember what happened when Dick did kill the Joker in Last Laugh? I reanimated the miserable bastard(yes, I'm that bloody stupid).
Isolder74

Post by Isolder74 »

Batman wrote:
Isolder74 wrote:
You'd have to coordinate with Alfred, he tends to get a little...territorial where feeding me and mine is concerned, but assuming the two of you can work something out, welcome aboard :D

With Alfred helping me we end up with an epic cake model of the Batcave and ring up Lucious and we'll give it lights and moving parts!
That was disapointing ..Should we show this Federation how to build a ship so we may have worthy foes? Typhonis 1
Forgothrax
Padawan Learner

Post by Forgothrax »

Batman wrote:
Forgothrax wrote:What, no Finger of Death for the Joker?
What, you didn't get the 'no killing for the Bat people' memo? Remember what happened when Dick did kill the Joker in Last Laugh? I reanimated the miserable bastard(yes, I'm that bloody stupid).
This is SDN. I didn't think you were that... civilized. And shame, you're too low level for Sanctify the Wicked anyway.
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crossroads Inc. »

Wait, let me get this straight, This all happens in the MODERN world? where we are living now? Or do we get teleported to some fantasy DnD world?
Praying is another way of doing nothing helpful
"Congratulations, you get a cookie. You almost got a fundamental English word correct." Pick
"Outlaw star has spaceships that punch eachother" Joviwan
Read "Tales From The Crossroads"!
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
Forgothrax
Padawan Learner

Post by Forgothrax »

Modern world. I quote...
...Tomorrow, Q appears...
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

Yeah thats what I thought

Dude the world is going to be FCKED
"Congratulations, you get a cookie. You almost got a fundamental English word correct." Pick
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
Isolder74

Post by Isolder74 »

On the other hand I will finally have the resources required to make a epic cake sculpture of a Executer-class Star Destroyer. That is with Bats and Alfred's help of course!
Forgothrax
Padawan Learner

Post by Forgothrax »

Crossroads Inc. wrote:Yeah thats what I thought

Dude the world is going to be FCKED
Not completely so. There are 40+ Great Wyrms, and most of them are the more mature members of the board. They've got access to the 9th level spells and their own demi-planes; if they decide to enforce upon the "younger" dragons a peace of sorts (no preying on the mortals overtly, at least) nobody's going to dare go against them. Nobody smart, anyway, after they make an example of a couple idiots and probably rip apart someone else's demi-plane just to make sure none of the Ancients get uppity.

Alternatively, they simply let whoever's disobedient know that they're going to be the uranium for Shep's newest bomb, once he recovers enough Polymorph Any Object's from the previous day's nuke testing.
phred
Jedi Knight

Post by phred »

I sell off enough of my treasure to pay off my debts and start eating normal food again. Aside from flying as often as possible, I don't change a thing
"Siege warfare, French for spawn camp" WTYP podcast

It's so bad it wraps back around to awesome then back to bad again, then back to halfway between awesome and bad. Like if ed wood directed a godzilla movie - Duckie
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

I goof off. A lot. Once that's out of the way, I'll use my new found power to pursue my cinematic and creative dreams.

I'd be a Silver Dragon of the arts! Sounds like a good time to me.
ISARMA: Daikaiju Coordinator: Just Add Radiation
Justice League- Molly Hayes: Respect Hats or Freakin' Else!
Browncoat
Supernatural Taisen - "[This Story] is essentially "Wouldn't it be awesome if this happened?" Followed by explosions."

Reviewing movies is a lot like Paleontology: The Evidence is there...but no one seems to agree upon it.

"God! Are you so bored that you enjoy seeing us humans suffer?! Why can't you let this poor man live happily with his son! What kind of God are you, crushing us like ants?!" - Kyoami, Ran
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

I always liked the Steel dragons. I'd be a scientist and scholar, and use my variable-time-flow demiplane to do all sorts of nifty things. I'm glad I made the cut and I'm a great wyrm, I'd reach out to the others and try to create some sort of ruling council of dragons to keep things from getting silly.
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Lusankya
ChiCom

Post by Lusankya »

I'd have to spend some time looking for a suitable spot for a cave. While I'm certain the Chinese government would appreciate having a dragon suddenly appearing in this city, I'm certain they would appreciate it much more if I took the Feng Shui into account while deciding on everything. I'd probably choose a place overlooking the lake. If the CCP objects to me living there, I point out that a) I am a dragon and b) perhaps they might be willing to let me live there and give me lots more treasure in exchange for one of the Abrams tanks that I just happen to have lying around and c) I would really like it if they could arrange for giant vats of the local yoghurt to be delivered to my cave whenever I'm in town.

I then tastefully decorate my house with all kinds of photos, paintings and statues of myself, put a gift shop in the lobby, open my house to the public, charge an appropriate amount for entry and then go off to travel the world, since I now have free transportation and a steady income source. I guess I stop back by my cave every so often for festivals and so on.
"I would say that the above post is off-topic, except that I'm not sure what the topic of this thread is, and I don't think anybody else is sure either."
- Darth Wong
Free Durian - Last updated 27 Dec
"Why does it look like you are in China or something?" - havokeff
madd0ct0r
Sith Acolyte

Post by madd0ct0r »

I'm going to have some explaining to do to the wife about the new cave in the back garden.

the three shapely servitors will take an even bigger explanation...
"Aid, trade, green technology and peace." - Hans Rosling.
"Welcome to SDN, where we can't see the forest because walking into trees repeatedly feels good, bro." - Mr Coffee
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

begins assembling works of architecture. (simular to the old SDN dark lords htread, I shall have my minions building the biggest/most obstentaious monuments to my ego, and wait for this sillyness to pass over.

so how do you like this nice bronze statue of my dragon form Q?

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

Ok... Given how rare it is to have such a highly detailed RAR, might as well give this the respect it deserves and lay out a serious go at this.
5000-12000 Posts, also Mods:

Q changes you into an Ancient-Aged Silver or Red dragon, your choice. All younger choices are open to you.
Ok first off, what does "younger races" intal? As someone with little to no experiance in DnD, does that mean I can shape shift into various fantasy races? And if so which ones?
You become aware that you are in possession of a private demi-plane accessible only to you or to those who spend the time via scrying spells to locate your demi-plane. Even then the demi-plane can be secured to prevent access via Plane Shift. You can Plane-Shift to this dimension five times per 24 hour period and back to Earth (or to another demi-plane) for free, carrying as many people and as much equipment as you can fit on yourself in dragon shape. You may spend a spell slot of any 1+ level to shift to the demi-plane once you have used up your five shifts, but will be unable to shift back until 24 hours from the first time you used your free shift ability unless you have the Plane Shift spell.
So... I have my own little pocket dimension, freaking sweet! Not sure what "spell slot of any 1+ level to shift to the demi-plane once you have used up your five shifts" means, but I don't plan I doing a lot of back and forth, so I doubt I will use up my shifts quickly.
You may shift from your dimension to anywhere on Earth that you are aware of or have been to (i.e., if you have a picture of the New York Square and are aware of its general location you can shift there without having been there first, but if you wish to shift to the middle of a tiny village whose name you can barely pronounce, no dice.)

So this just gave me "Jumper" powers then? Basically once in my little world, leaving, I can pick ANY where in the world I have been to or have a good photograph of? Once again, freaking sweet.
The demi-plane is approximately 1000 acres in size and may be any shape and configuration you desire. No more than 10% of it may be composed of precious materials (any material more valuable than raw iron). You control all elements of the demi-plane while you reside in it except the flow of time and may alter its structure at will, though very slowly. You may designate artifical structures when you are first given access, and construct those later at will. No more than 500 pounds of material may be removed from the demi-plane per day.
So this just gets better and better. Expect me to slowly mold this into my own little paradise. Curious what are limits are on "designating artifical structures" as I plan on making more then one little house or fort to rest and explore. Would love to be able to re-create various beloved historical buldings and estates I am fond of.
1000 acres is massive and would keep me busy for many "years" to come shaping and sculpting the land to fit my personal wishes.
Also...
500 pounds of raw materials PER DAY? That one item would make you succesful beyond measure. I mean, 500 pounds of say, tin, or iron or copper per day is one par with some of the largest mines in the WORLD! Does this stuff just well up? Can I simply will it into existance? Curious the limits and details of that.
You also possess fifty homunuculi that exist primarily to serve you and appear however you desire them. They are perfect cooks, butlers, and all-around servants.
Sveeet... And I wonder "Appear however you desire" wonder if that also includes fantasy races? Having some hot Satyrs to party with would be Kinky as all hell ;)
They are also capable, fully equipped (any weapon a normal US Army division would possess) soldiers who require a direct-hit frag grenade (or equivalent) to disable and are the as good as one of the top 1% of US Marines in skill. They also are supplemented with ten Abrams and five Bradley IFVs, magically piloted, as well as two F-18Fs. They answer to you and to any you direct. Your demi-plane is stocked with approximately $10million in treasure.
Hmm, Ok.. I guess I can see security, no plans on invading anyone after all. Not sure I would need security as a Dragon.. Can others Dragons invade my paradise? If so I could see the need then... If not, maybe trade in some of the hardware for other things. unless there is a NEED, all those guns tanks and bombs would make me feel uneasy.

Also, the 10 million? Well a bit redundant with the amount of wealth I can get from resources. But I could easily retire off it. Still is it just "Magiced" into my bank account? Does the IRS notice? Will I be asked where I got it? might be a bit awkward you know...

So...

I have wealth, power, a pocket world I can shape to my will, and a harem (cough) I mean estate full of loyal servants... Normally, on my own, I would go about settign up various trusts, trying to influance poltics, changing the world for the better as possible, maybe using my magic and what not. However... Given that much of SD.net will be in this, AND given there are many many others FAR more powerful then I, or perhaps less responsable...
I shall follow others in the time hounored method of "Sit and wait for things to cool off while stupid people do stupid things."

I will inform my partner and my immediate family of the situation, as well as close personal friends and invite them to stay at my "Estate" untill whatever choas is sure to ensue will calm down... At that point, well I am sure there will be some sort of SD.Net based "New World Order" being created.

Fun Times...
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
Lusankya
ChiCom

Post by Lusankya »

Crossroads Inc. wrote:Ok first off, what does "younger races" intal? As someone with little to no experiance in DnD, does that mean I can shape shift into various fantasy races? And if so which ones?
I'm pretty sure that by "younger choices" are available, he means you could be a younger-than-ancient dragon. Say a mature or young adult instead. In D&D, dragons get more powerful as they age, so you'd essentially be temporarily giving up powers in exchange for a few more decades/centuries of life.
"I would say that the above post is off-topic, except that I'm not sure what the topic of this thread is, and I don't think anybody else is sure either."
- Darth Wong
Free Durian - Last updated 27 Dec
"Why does it look like you are in China or something?" - havokeff
Majin Gojira
Sith Acolyte

Post by Majin Gojira »

Here's a question: does the alignment of the dragon effect us in any way? IE: Red Dragons are Chaotic Evil, Gold are Lawful Good, etc.
ISARMA: Daikaiju Coordinator: Just Add Radiation
Justice League- Molly Hayes: Respect Hats or Freakin' Else!
Browncoat
Supernatural Taisen - "[This Story] is essentially "Wouldn't it be awesome if this happened?" Followed by explosions."

Reviewing movies is a lot like Paleontology: The Evidence is there...but no one seems to agree upon it.

"God! Are you so bored that you enjoy seeing us humans suffer?! Why can't you let this poor man live happily with his son! What kind of God are you, crushing us like ants?!" - Kyoami, Ran
Starglider
Miles Dyson

Post by Starglider »

Can we stack templates from obscure sourcebooks as long as we don't change our overall CR? Because that was always my favourite part of D&D 3.5 :)
Bakustra
Sith Devotee

Post by Bakustra »

Majin Gojira wrote:Here's a question: does the alignment of the dragon effect us in any way? IE: Red Dragons are Chaotic Evil, Gold are Lawful Good, etc.
Yeah, brainwashing is definitely something that should be included in this. Alignment is incoherent so I'm guessing that it really wouldn't matter anyways. I immediately shift back to humanoid form and spend as much time as possible as one. Assuming you fuckers proceed to run rampant, I then ransack all the gold and treasure I can find and start putting it to work. Then it looks like it's time to start up a little themepark somewhere, rake in the cash from being a living tourist attraction, end up devolving into regular treasure baths to take my mind off the fact that anybody I'd be attracted to would die long before I would. Basically turn into Scrooge McDuck IRL.
Invited by the new age, the elegant Sailor Neptune!
I mean, how often am I to enter a game of riddles with the author, where they challenge me with some strange and confusing and distracting device, and I'm supposed to unravel it and go "I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE" and take great personal satisfaction and pride in our mutual cleverness?
- The Handle, from the TVTropes Forums
Forgothrax
Padawan Learner

Post by Forgothrax »

To respond to a bunch of questions...
Starglider wrote:Can we stack templates from obscure sourcebooks as long as we don't change our overall CR? Because that was always my favourite part of D&D 3.5 :)
Up to one age category of hit dice, yes, but the first person to try to become a Arctic Magic-Blooded Feral Half-Minotaur Mineral Warrior Unseelie Fey will be smacked upside the head with the RAR-banhammer (aka: Q turns you into a white dragon wyrmling then walks away laughing).
Majin Gojira wrote:Here's a question: does the alignment of the dragon effect us in any way? IE: Red Dragons are Chaotic Evil, Gold are Lawful Good, etc.
Alignment, no, temperament, yes. Those who become red dragons, for example, will find themselves much more prideful and easily angered. Those who become silvers will find themselves feeling much more benevolent towards humanity than previously. You are not immediately Evil if you choose a chromatic dragon, nor are you immediately Good if you choose a metallic dragon. To an Alignment spell, every SDN members who becomes a dragon would register immediately afterward as True Neutral and remain so until their actions defined them otherwise.
Lusankya wrote:
Crossroads Inc. wrote:Ok first off, what does "younger races" intal? As someone with little to no experiance in DnD, does that mean I can shape shift into various fantasy races? And if so which ones?
I'm pretty sure that by "younger choices" are available, he means you could be a younger-than-ancient dragon. Say a mature or young adult instead. In D&D, dragons get more powerful as they age, so you'd essentially be temporarily giving up powers in exchange for a few more decades/centuries of life.
Eesh, sorry about that. What I meant is that you may choose a younger age category if you desire, or you may choose a dragon type that those with fewer posts would have access to. I.E. You could become a Red or Silver as one of those between 5000-12000 posts, or you could choose to become a Blue or Bronze like those with 2500-5000 posts, or a Copper or Green dragon like those with 50-1000 posts. Make sense?

Also, you can use the Alternate Forms ability to take on a near-human appearance, so if you wanted to look like an elf or dwarf you certainly could.
Crossroads Inc. wrote:
You become aware that you are in possession of a private demi-plane accessible only to you or to those who spend the time via scrying spells to locate your demi-plane. Even then the demi-plane can be secured to prevent access via Plane Shift. You can Plane-Shift to this dimension five times per 24 hour period and back to Earth (or to another demi-plane) for free, carrying as many people and as much equipment as you can fit on yourself in dragon shape. You may spend a spell slot of any 1+ level to shift to the demi-plane once you have used up your five shifts, but will be unable to shift back until 24 hours from the first time you used your free shift ability unless you have the Plane Shift spell.
So... I have my own little pocket dimension, freaking sweet! Not sure what "spell slot of any 1+ level to shift to the demi-plane once you have used up your five shifts" means, but I don't plan I doing a lot of back and forth, so I doubt I will use up my shifts quickly.
You may shift from your dimension to anywhere on Earth that you are aware of or have been to (i.e., if you have a picture of the New York Square and are aware of its general location you can shift there without having been there first, but if you wish to shift to the middle of a tiny village whose name you can barely pronounce, no dice.)

So this just gave me "Jumper" powers then? Basically once in my little world, leaving, I can pick ANY where in the world I have been to or have a good photograph of? Once again, freaking sweet.
Dragons are spellcasters. Spells in D&D are divided into levels, 0-9. Spellcasters have a certain number of "slots" of each level that can be used to cast spells of that level. Basically, what I'm allowing you to do is to spend a spell slot of any level except 0 to teleport back to your home dimension-- sort of a panic button if something happens while you're on Earth and you've already used up all your "free" shifts. You could also prepare the spell Plane Shift if you wanted to get back to your pocket dimension from Earth, or to Earth from your pocket dimension. In addition, the Teleport spell will let you teleport without having to head back to your pocket dimension first.
Crossroads Inc. wrote:
The demi-plane is approximately 1000 acres in size and may be any shape and configuration you desire. No more than 10% of it may be composed of precious materials (any material more valuable than raw iron). You control all elements of the demi-plane while you reside in it except the flow of time and may alter its structure at will, though very slowly. You may designate artifical structures when you are first given access, and construct those later at will. No more than 500 pounds of material may be removed from the demi-plane per day.
So this just gets better and better. Expect me to slowly mold this into my own little paradise. Curious what are limits are on "designating artifical structures" as I plan on making more then one little house or fort to rest and explore. Would love to be able to re-create various beloved historical buldings and estates I am fond of.
1000 acres is massive and would keep me busy for many "years" to come shaping and sculpting the land to fit my personal wishes.
Also...
500 pounds of raw materials PER DAY? That one item would make you succesful beyond measure. I mean, 500 pounds of say, tin, or iron or copper per day is one par with some of the largest mines in the WORLD! Does this stuff just well up? Can I simply will it into existance? Curious the limits and details of that.
When Q first changes you into a dragon, your entire demi-plane is unformed matter. You can change this into any material you desire (if you wanted a demi-plane made of wood, you could certainly do so). The one limitation is that more than 10% of it cannot be made of precious materials that are worth more than raw iron. This is to prevent people from creating a demi-plane composed entirely of rare-earths just to crack resource problems. It's not going to be that easy.

For artificial structures, when the demi-plane is first constructed, you can simply think what you want into existence. Literal "Let there be" powers, if you don't mind me stealing from a certain oft-reviled theological book. If you have a floorplan in mind you could build a castle in minutes and decorate it to your taste with ease. Changing it afterwards once it's been "set" will require a lot more time, on the order of days to reshape and build new structures. If you want hard limits, define what you'd like to build and I'll tell you.

Mined materials do not regenerate unless you will them to do so. If you simply will to your demi-plane "regenerate when you are mined" it will regenerate about 250 pounds per day. If you spend an hour or two focusing on it, it will regenerate about 500lb in the next 24 hours.
Crossroads Inc. wrote:
You also possess fifty homunuculi that exist primarily to serve you and appear however you desire them. They are perfect cooks, butlers, and all-around servants.
Sveeet... And I wonder "Appear however you desire" wonder if that also includes fantasy races? Having some hot Satyrs to party with would be Kinky as all hell ;)
They can shapeshift into any form that's anatomically possible with weight limits of about 50kg-200kg. Something way, way exotic (Aliens) is beyond them but Satyrs are certainly possible.
Crossroads Inc. wrote:
They are also capable, fully equipped (any weapon a normal US Army division would possess) soldiers who require a direct-hit frag grenade (or equivalent) to disable and are the as good as one of the top 1% of US Marines in skill. They also are supplemented with ten Abrams and five Bradley IFVs, magically piloted, as well as two F-18Fs. They answer to you and to any you direct. Your demi-plane is stocked with approximately $10million in treasure.
Hmm, Ok.. I guess I can see security, no plans on invading anyone after all. Not sure I would need security as a Dragon.. Can others Dragons invade my paradise? If so I could see the need then... If not, maybe trade in some of the hardware for other things. unless there is a NEED, all those guns tanks and bombs would make me feel uneasy.

Also, the 10 million? Well a bit redundant with the amount of wealth I can get from resources. But I could easily retire off it. Still is it just "Magiced" into my bank account? Does the IRS notice? Will I be asked where I got it? might be a bit awkward you know...
The treasure exists in the form of various articles made of precious materials, stockpiled in your demiplane. As a dragon, you feel protective of your horde and selling it off would probably be like selling off one of your most valued possessions from your time as a human being.

Other dragons, if they invested time into use of scrying spells and learned how to Plane Shift to your demiplane, could invade it. You could build various spells to make it difficult for someone to Plane Shift to your demi-plane if you so choose (in game terms, require a Spellcasting check to make the Shift). Remember that while you are in your demi-plane you control the physical laws of the plane and could probably muster some serious defenses to destroy any who invaded (gravity up to 1000G's over there? check!) but anyone who actually thinks things through will probably come through with sufficient magic to neutralize your defenses. Then it's up to you to meet them in head-on combat.