Raising Loki (rarish)

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Raising Loki (rarish)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

a tiny tiny new born is found in the center of a very deadly fire, miraculussly unharmed. for reasons of narration CPS gives you the child. Shortly afterwards you recieve a strange one eyed male visitor, it seems that in an attempt to get out of responisiblity for his crimes Loki the Liesmith has chosen to become a human for a lifetime. The red haired newborn has none of Loki's memories, and does have his soul and if he should ever figure out how to use thme, Loki's powers. So what do you do about raising the child with the soul of a norse god...

you probably figure out who the one eyed man that nade CPS drop Loki off at your door step, oh and as of right now baby can sleep on a blast furnace or be nuked by Shep and not be harmed

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
The Yosemite Bear

Re: Raising Loki (rarish)

as I pointed out by the red hair, and immunity to fire, the kid IS Loki just doesn't know it. Hwever this is a question of nature over nurture. You can name the kid anything, raise how you want, however you just don't want to be adoptive parent to an Always Choatic Evil, godling. Oh and make sure to buy lots of fire extingishers.....

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Rabid
Jedi Knight

Post by Rabid »

We all know how it's going to end...
Spoiler

Maybe raise the child is such a way that he always has a way to turn his love of fire in a creative act, like for example teaching him blacksmithing or having him study pyrotechnic art (like fireworks) ?
The Yosemite Bear

sous chef?, Liesmith's BBQ, Dates with Chatlinw McGee

Ahriman238
Sith Marauder

Post by Ahriman238 »

Read him Eight Days of Luke as a bedtime story?

Yeah, Luke shall be his name. I will teach him fire safety and that pranks are really only funny if nobody gets hurt.
"Any plan which requires the direct intervention of any deity to work can be assumed to be a very poor one."- Newbiespud