Agent Carter Season 2 (Spoilers)

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

Alkaloid
Jedi Master

Agent Carter Season 2 (Spoilers)

Post by Alkaloid »

Anyone else watched the first two episodes yet?

I fairly recently watched the first season and thoroughly enjoyed it, and this season has started a lot more promisingly. Looks like we're going to see how Hyrda so thoroughly infiltrated SHIELD (or the SSR before it became SHIELD, anyway). Also interesting in that Carter, Stark and General Tommy Lee Jones are SHIELD/SSR legends but seem to have had much less influence than the previous movies implied, at least in the early days.

Also if this season ends without Jarvis going to town on a bunch of goons with a sword I'm going to be very disappointed.
SCRawl
Has a bad feeling about this.

Re: Agent Carter Season 2 (Spoilers)

Post by SCRawl »

Jarvis' new martial skills look like a Chekhov's gun to me. No sense in introducing them without a plan to use them later.

Anyway, yeah, it will be interesting to see their plans for the initial Hydra infiltration. And who knows, maybe some characters will develop too.
73% of all statistics are made up, including this one.

I'm waiting as fast as I can.
FaxModem1
Emperor's Hand

Post by FaxModem1 »

I quite enjoyed it. It was a nice sign of progress in the SSR that aside from the Chief, everyone else in the New York office was thinking that Peggy was the best agent they had, and were practically passing around popcorn as she was about to interrogate her suspect. I think Chief Chad Michael Murray might become Hydra due to FBI agent Red and his jealousy over everyone's loyalty to Carter.
Alkaloid
Jedi Master

Post by Alkaloid »

I'm genuinely not sure if this season is as good as season 1, but I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

I do suspect we're about to find out that Tony Stark didn't get his vengeful streak from dear old dad though.
SCRawl
Has a bad feeling about this.

Post by SCRawl »

Wow, our heroine seems to have recovered rather nicely from her impalement. I suppose it would have been tedious to see her limp and wince around for the remainder of the season, but having her running around seems a little much. At least they didn't have her beating up bad guys.
73% of all statistics are made up, including this one.

I'm waiting as fast as I can.