The lost Chrono Trigger OVA !!!!!!!1111

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

Hamel
Sith Marauder

The lost Chrono Trigger OVA !!!!!!!1111

Post by Hamel »

Animesuki torrent page

Did you know there was a Chrono Trigger OVA made a long time ago? It indeed exists, and I've seen it for myself. It's only 16 minutes long.

Very minor spoilers ahead.

Okie dokie?

- Gato (Japanese name: Gonzalez) is a big part of the OVA.
- The music is ripped straight from the game. Not even orchestrated.
- Johnny (the guy from the future who is part motorcycle) makes an appearance.
- Chrono, Lucca, and Marle only make a brief appearance at the very end.
"Right now we can tell you a report was filed by the family of a 12 year old boy yesterday afternoon alleging Mr. Michael Jackson of criminal activity. A search warrant has been filed and that search is currently taking place. Mr. Jackson has not been charged with any crime. We cannot specifically address the content of the police report as it is confidential information at the present time, however, we can confirm that Mr. Jackson forced the boy to listen to the Howard Stern show and watch the movie Private Parts over and over again."
Joe
Space Cowboy

Post by Joe »

Ironic this should turn up twice in the same week for me. I've heard it's really weird.

BoTM / JL / MM / HAB / VRWC / Horseman

I'm studying for the CPA exam. Have a nice summer, and if you're down just sit back and realize that Joe is off somewhere, doing much worse than you are.
HemlockGrey
Fucking Awesome

Post by HemlockGrey »

How is it ironic? It would only be ironic if you swore never to watch it.
The End of Suburbia
"If more cars are inevitable, must there not be roads for them to run on?"
-Robert Moses

"The Wire" is the best show in the history of television. Watch it today.
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Heh, is that the one with the Nu and the Stuffed Doll that had nothing to do with the plot of Chrono Trigger at all except that it was set at the Millenium Fair and had certain CT monsters in it? I've seen it and it's a freak show.
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter
Dalton
For Those About to Rock We Salute You
For Those About to Rock We Salute You

Post by Dalton »

Gil Hamilton wrote:Heh, is that the one with the Nu and the Stuffed Doll that had nothing to do with the plot of Chrono Trigger at all except that it was set at the Millenium Fair and had certain CT monsters in it? I've seen it and it's a freak show.
Nu and a Kilwala. My sister picked up a tape of it off of eBay, and I recently got an actual subbed version from a friend.

Oh, Hamel, they actually make two appearances: one at the beginning and one at the end.
To Absent Friends
Dalton | Admin Smash | Knight of the Order of SDN

"y = mx + bro" - Surlethe
"You try THAT shit again, kid, and I will mod you. I will
mod you so hard, you'll wish I were Dalton." - Lagmonster

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.