Skaven Beneath Corescant...

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Skaven Beneath Corescant...

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

While experimenting with some warpstones, a colony of Skaven from Warhammer Fantasy, are transported to the subterannian realms of Corescant in the Starwars universe.

1. Can the Colony Survive
2. Would the Warlocks and such, become force sensitive?
3. How well will they adapt.
4. Wjp wpi;d tjeu tru amd make"Alliances" with?

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Raxmei
Rabid Monkey

Post by Raxmei »

First off, I assume you mean Coruscant as it was before the Vong took it.

Coruscant police prefer to stay out of the lower levels. As long as they can handle the local fauna they should survive well enough.

I don't feel like answering question 2.

Question 3 depends strongly on the exact answer to question 1. If they do survive they should blend in well with the local gutter scum. This would be even easier than living under the (WHF) Empire because there are already tons of aliens all over the place. They'd blend right in. However, they won't be able to change much, particularly as far as conquest goes. Coruscant is a big planet, and it would take millennia for the colony to grow a numerical advantage. The plague shortcut won't work in a civilization with advanced medical tech. All that germ warfare would accomplish is getting the attention of the authorities, which we don't want to do until we have a numerical advantage.

As for alliances, I could see some of them pretending to work for the Hutts when in reality they're just using the Hutt criminal empires as tools for the infiltration and subversion of galactic civilization.
I prepared Explosive Runes today.
The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

I figured this is a challange for the answer to 1, I will be nice, and give them one more advantage. They arrive during the Old Republic Era....

Now to get out of there before the Vong show up....

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin