Harry Potter at Unseen University

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

Cosmic Average
Jedi Knight

Harry Potter at Unseen University

Post by Cosmic Average »

Rather than receiving an invitation to Hogwarts, he's transported to the grounds of Unseen University, headed under Ridicully. What happens?

And what if he were transported to The Shades instead?

And finally, what if Coin were sent to Hogwarts in his place, with and without his staff?
Dartzap
Sith Acolyte

Post by Dartzap »

Coin would propobly become headmaster of hogwarts in a day the simple way to get there is by opening the ever present hole into the dungeoon dimension.....

harry potter would probebly just get placed in the HEM with Pnder and the others he would proebly get on well there unless he wonders into the shades hehehehe....

so we have a sourc of magic in hogwarts , ouch and a teenage wizerd and the oldest and most powerful university on the disc, and of course we can always set the luggage on harry......
EBC: Northeners, Huh! What are they good for?! Absolutely nothing! :P

Cybertron, Justice league...MM, HAB SDN City Watch: Sergeant Detritus

Days Unstabbed, Unabused, Unassualted and Unwavedatwithabutchersknife: 0
Vendetta
Emperor's Hand

Post by Vendetta »

antitrek wrote:ouch and a teenage wizerd and the oldest and most powerful university on the disc, and of course we can always set the luggage on harry......

Teenage Wizards go there all the time.

The faculty maintains a fine art of avoidng them as studiously as possible.

(The UU semester is just one week long)
Gil Hamilton
Tipsy Space Birdie

Post by Gil Hamilton »

If he goes in the Shades, his wand, glasses, robe, left kidney, and sense of dignity will all be stolen within the first five minutes, I guarentee.
"Show me an angel and I will paint you one." - Gustav Courbet

"Quetzalcoatl, plumed serpent of the Aztecs... you are a pussy." - Stephen Colbert

"Really, I'm jealous of how much smarter than me he is. I'm not an expert on anything and he's an expert on things he knows nothing about." - Me, concerning a bullshitter