Which Bat-Bastards did you wish were in Continuity

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

The Yosemite Bear
Mostly Harmless Nutcase (Requiescat in Pace)

Which Bat-Bastards did you wish were in Continuity

Post by The Yosemite Bear »

1. Huntress Earth 2: Batman & Catwoman
2. Son of the Bat: Batman & Talia
3. Darkfire: Starfire & Nightwing (yes We know cross species reproduction is impossible...)
4. Spoiler's Kid (If she had it with Robin instead of the jerk from their High School)

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Tsyroc
Emperor's Hand

Re: Which Bat-Bastards did you wish were in Continuity

Post by Tsyroc »

The Yosemite Bear wrote:1. Huntress Earth 2: Batman & Catwoman
2. Son of the Bat: Batman & Talia
3. Darkfire: Starfire & Nightwing (yes We know cross species reproduction is impossible...)
4. Spoiler's Kid (If she had it with Robin instead of the jerk from their High School)
They'd all be cool but I'd like the Son of the Bat kid the most since he wouldn't impact much other than Batman & Talia's relationship.

Darkfire would be cool especially since Nightwing & Starfire haven't been together for awhile. There'd be some interesting stuff going on with her parents plus it would be interesting to see Dick having to deal with his own superpowered kid.

The other two would be interesting but mostly from the relationship standpoint.
By the pricking of my thumb,
Something wicked this way comes.
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

The Spoiler and Robin one, simply for the headaches it would cause for everyone.

Batman : How many times have I told you? Use the Bat Condoms when you have sex. The Utility belt's there for a reason!
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with, until you understand whose in f***ing command here!" Jayne : Firefly
"The officers can stay in the admin building and read the latest Tom Clancy novel thinking up new OOBs based on it." Coyote

Image Image
HAB Tankspotter - like trainspotting but with the thrill of 125mm retaliation if they spot you back
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

Pfft cross speciese means anything in comic universe :P ?

Either way the Robin/Spoiler kid would just be funny seeing the whole gang seriously..."Okay nice that you got laid(as Batman muses why he hasn't had sex yet with Catwoman)...but a kid...so do we dress him up and saddle him with Ace?"
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
DPDarkPrimus
Emperor's Hand

Post by DPDarkPrimus »

Rob Wilson wrote:The Spoiler and Robin one, simply for the headaches it would cause for everyone.

Batman : How many times have I told you? Use the Bat Condoms when you have sex. The Utility belt's there for a reason!
Bat condoms? What about the Bat Pregancy Repellent?
Mayabird is my girlfriend
Justice League:BotM:MM:SDnet City Watch:Cybertron's Finest
"Well then, science is bullshit. "
-revprez, with yet another brilliant rebuttal.
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Ghost Rider wrote:Pfft cross speciese means anything in comic universe :P ?

Either way the Robin/Spoiler kid would just be funny seeing the whole gang seriously..."Okay nice that you got laid(as Batman muses why he hasn't had sex yet with Catwoman)...but a kid...so do we dress him up and saddle him with Ace?"
Fit a childseat in the Batmobile?

Give Robin a Papoose?

Give Batgirl a Pram to push - Lone Bat and Cub. :twisted:

Hire Huntress as a Nanny?
"Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I get and beat you with, until you understand whose in f***ing command here!" Jayne : Firefly
"The officers can stay in the admin building and read the latest Tom Clancy novel thinking up new OOBs based on it." Coyote

Image Image
HAB Tankspotter - like trainspotting but with the thrill of 125mm retaliation if they spot you back
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

DPDarkPrimus wrote:
Rob Wilson wrote:The Spoiler and Robin one, simply for the headaches it would cause for everyone.

Bat condoms? What about the Bat Pregancy Repellent?
Holy Virile Sperm Batman! :)

Image Image
Ghost Rider
Spirit of Vengeance

Post by Ghost Rider »

The kid if a boy would at least take Dick Grayson's "Boy Hostage" moniker away from him :P

Though I could see it in the Batmobile

"Sorry Batman...he...ummm...puked again...heh"
MM /CF/WG/BOTM/JL/Original Warsie/ACPATHNTDWATGODW FOREVER!!

Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all

Saying and doing are chocolate and concrete
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

Batman : Robin, you have a child? You had sex with a girl... but I thought we had something special.
Damn looks like it's time for another phone-in special, I'd better start trawling the orphanages again.
:twisted:

Image Image
The Yosemite Bear

lol

I was worried about this at first...

of course the scariest possibility would be "Son of the Bat" boinking Earth 2 Huntress.....

what your my sister...ewww...

The scariest folk song lyrics are "My Boy Grew up to be just like me" from cats in the cradle by Harry Chapin
Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

The Yosemite Bear wrote:lol

I was worried about this at first...

of course the scariest possibility would be "Son of the Bat" boinking Earth 2 Huntress.....

what your my sister...ewww...
ROTFLMAO

Damn I wish I'd thought of that.

Then Batman steps out of the shadows under the stairs and says "Sissster? You were wise to keep this from me!" (hey it's a SW board, someone was bound to do Bats as Vader. :P ).

Image Image
The Yosemite Bear

Great now we have a new Elseworlds going...

Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

The Yosemite Bear wrote:Great now we have a new Elseworlds going...
Batman : Dark Lord Detective.

Batman : Joker, if this is a warehouse, where's is the manifest? For the Last time, where have you hidden the Boy Wonder?

Joker : *gasp* This *choke* isn't *gurgle* very *gluck* Heroic *snap*

:wink:

Image Image
The Yosemite Bear

Of course since she was raised on Tammaria by her mother Darkfire would be funny as a Future "Robin"

Batman Beyond era: Let me get this straight, you absorb knowledge through kissing, you fly, and fire blasts of "Darkplasma" that can destroy a whole city block!!!

Bruce why didn't you tell me dick had such a strange daughter....

Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

The Yosemite Bear wrote:Of course since she was raised on Tammaria by her mother Darkfire would be funny as a Future "Robin"

Batman Beyond era: Let me get this straight, you absorb knowledge through kissing, you fly, and fire blasts of "Darkplasma" that can destroy a whole city block!!!

Bruce why didn't you tell me dick had such a strange daughter....
Hell that would work too. Colin this demands fanfic of some sort, an episode where Terry gets his Robin, from outer space. :)

Image Image
The Yosemite Bear

Well the scary part is that like (Bat's son) Nightwing's daughter Does sorta exist in continuity (She's a baby on Tammaria), however the Terry era she would be a teen.....

Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

The Yosemite Bear wrote:Well the scary part is that like (Bat's son) Nightwing's daughter Does sorta exist in continuity (She's a baby on Tammaria), however the Terry era she would be a teen.....
Im guessing she's been mentioned in later titan books then. As the last I saw of her mother she was the bitch queen from hell!

Image Image
The Yosemite Bear

Yeah, her mom left Earth for home and as a result of the whole John Byrne steals Wondergirl/Trioa thing she was introduced as a member of the titans of 15 years hence.....

Dick never figured out who she was, and wanted to know if she knew anything about what was up with Starfire.....

Rob Wilson
Sith Apprentice

Post by Rob Wilson »

The Yosemite Bear wrote:Yeah, her mom left Earth for home and as a result of the whole John Byrne steals Wondergirl/Trioa thing she was introduced as a member of the titans of 15 years hence.....

Dick never figured out who she was, and wanted to know if she knew anything about what was up with Starfire.....
Ah, ok then.

Image Image