Captain America Filming Pictures (SPOILERS)

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

Jim Raynor
Sith Devotee

Re: Captain America Filming Pictures (SPOILERS)

Post by Jim Raynor »

CaptainChewbacca wrote:Trailer is up

This is looking very, very good.
Pure awesomeness. I liked how it showed Steve Rogers starting as an underdog who wants to give it his all. The designs look great, and the tone seems exactly as it should be in a movie like this: epic and with a sense of gravity, but also a few touches of humor here and there. Tommy Lee Jones sounded awesome as well. His lines were well used and really helped build things up.
I'm curious how they made Evans look so scrawny.
From what I've read, they digitally cut-and-pasted Evans's head onto a much smaller guy's body.
"They're not triangular, but they are more or less blade-shaped"- Thrawn McEwok on the shape of Bakura destroyers

"Lovely. It's known as impugning character regarding statement of professional qualifications' in the legal world"- Karen Traviss, crying libel because I said that no soldier she interviewed would claim that he can take on billion-to-one odds

"I've already laid out rules for this thread that we're not going to make these evidential demands"- Dark Moose on supporting your claims
Crazedwraith
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crazedwraith »

Jim Raynor wrote:
From what I've read, they digitally cut-and-pasted Evans's head onto a much smaller guy's body.
Seriously? I wonder whose. And do they get credited? 'Scrawny Steve Rogers (Body)' would be an awesome thing to have on an Actor's CV.
GeorgeOrr
Youngling

Post by GeorgeOrr »

Crazedwraith wrote:
Jim Raynor wrote:
Seriously? I wonder whose. And do they get credited? 'Scrawny Steve Rogers (Body)' would be an awesome thing to have on an Actor's CV.
It's most likely the same technique that was used on Benjamin Button, but more spotty.