OT: The Make a Wish Game!

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

Anarchist Bunny
Foul, Cruel, and Bad-Tempered Rodent

Post by Anarchist Bunny »

Darksider wrote:
Enigma wrote:
I wish I had a lightsaber.
Due to your lack of force powers, you cannot properly control the saber.

You end up chopping off your own head.

I wish for a power ring under my control, with immunity to every color, and unlimited battery life.
Unfortunately, your are the rumored Jack Black version and universally hated.

I wish this bug bite just above my ass that has swollen to the size of a golf ball would go the fuck away.
//This Line Blank as of 7/15/07\\
Ornithology Subdirector: SD.net Dept. of Biological Sciences
Wiilite
Darksider
Sith Acolyte

Post by Darksider »

Anarchist Bunny wrote: I wish this bug bite just above my ass that has swollen to the size of a golf ball would go the fuck away.

your ass falls off and goes away, and all your internal organs and bodily fluids come gushing out.

I wish I had a million dollars in non-stolen, non-taxable cash
And this is why you don't watch anything produced by Ronald D. Moore after he had his brain surgically removed and replaced with a bag of elephant semen.-Gramzamber, on why Caprica sucks
Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren »

You get the money, and use it to find some hot sexy babe to be your wife

Unfortunately, she's a gold-digger, doesn't sign the prenumpt, and takes you to the cleaners.

You end up with $1 after legal fees and the divorce settlement.

My wish:
I wish to have the powers and physical abilities of a 2000 year old Prismatic Dragon with 12 levels of Dragon Ascendet, as depicated in D&D3e.
I've been asked why I still follow a few of the people I know on Facebook with 'interesting political habits and view points'.

It's so when they comment on or approve of something, I know what pages to block/what not to vote for.
Darksider
Sith Acolyte

Post by Darksider »

Solauren wrote: My wish:
I wish to have the powers and physical abilities of a 2000 year old Prismatic Dragon with 12 levels of Dragon Ascendet, as depicated in D&D3e.

You get your wish and the powers, unfortunatly, you are rapidly aged to 2000 years old, rapidly turning into dust before you can so much as utter your first spell.

I wish for complete and total domination of modern day earth.
And this is why you don't watch anything produced by Ronald D. Moore after he had his brain surgically removed and replaced with a bag of elephant semen.-Gramzamber, on why Caprica sucks
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

Darksider wrote:
Solauren wrote: My wish:

You get your wish and the powers, unfortunatly, you are rapidly aged to 2000 years old, rapidly turning into dust before you can so much as utter your first spell.

I wish for complete and total domination of modern day earth.
CONGRATULATIONS! You now dominate the earth! Yay for you! unfortunately, islamic fundamentalists break into an old russian nuclear missile silo and nuke New York, causing the U.S. to cede from your rule, retaliatory strikes abound, and the world is reduced to ruin. you survive, though! And dominate all three of the remaining humans on the planet. Damn shame you all have severely malignant lymphoma. You'll die painfully over the next few months! Enjoy your stay.

I wish for a twinkie.
Darksider
Sith Acolyte

Post by Darksider »

Chardok wrote: I wish for a twinkie.

A massive 9,000 pound twinkie is droped on your head, even if you survive the impact, you can look foreward to drowning to death on the cream filling.

I wish for Total control over every single member of the human race (They will all do what I tell them too.)
Anarchist Bunny

Billions of humans starve to death when no orders are recieved, this creates the great breeding situation for a super virus which the proceeds to wipe you out.

I'd wish for Angel and Firefly to come back with the same cast and quality writing, but I wouldn't want someone to try and ruin that so I'll wish for Greys to exsist, but are weak and pacifist so I can kill them all with my bare hands.
Wiilite
Lord of the Farce
Jedi Council Member

Post by Lord of the Farce »

Anarchist Bunny wrote:I'd wish for Angel and Firefly to come back with the same cast and quality writing, but I wouldn't want someone to try and ruin that so I'll wish for Greys to exsist, but are weak and pacifist so I can kill them all with my bare hands.
Unfortunately for you the Greys' masters, the Greens, gets really pissed off with you killing their servants. You are taken away for experiments for effects of cruel and unusual anal probe devices on humans.

I wish that I'll become The God.
"Intelligent Design" Not Accepted by Most Scientists
Darth Garden Gnome
Official SD.Net Lawn Ornament

Post by Darth Garden Gnome »

Lord of the Farce wrote:I wish that I'll become The God.
However, because His Holiness doesn't actually exist, you also gain this unique trait. Welcome to nothingness.

I wish I were Bill Gates, minus the nerdiness.
Leader of the Secret Gnome Revolution
Lord of the Farce
Jedi Council Member

Post by Lord of the Farce »

Darth Garden Gnome wrote:However, because His Holiness doesn't actually exist, you also gain this unique trait. Welcome to nothingness.
*Ka-Chink!* :lol:
Unfortunately, those monopoly suits has won, and Microsoft is torn apart, dragging your new found cash with it. Not only that, but Open Source is tearing away at what's left, leaving nothing but the bare and broken bones of Microsoft in the dust.

Hmmm... Now, I wish that all beings of the universe becomes submissive to me, and they will all attempt to prevent any harm to come to me though action and/or inaction. :wink:
"Intelligent Design" Not Accepted by Most Scientists
Anarchist Bunny

Darth Garden Gnome wrote:
Lord of the Farce wrote:I wish that I'll become The God.
However, because His Holiness doesn't actually exist, you also gain this unique trait. Welcome to nothingness.

Unbeknowest to you, the denerdification process for some one his level requires the loss of 98% body mass, and you become a testicle attacked to a pinky toe.

I want a pulse rifle.
Wiilite
Darksider
Sith Acolyte

Post by Darksider »

Anarchist Bunny wrote: I want a pulse rifle.
The Djinn shoves a pulse rifle up your ass and pulls the trigger.

I want all the combined superpowers of the X-men
President Sharky
Jedi Knight

Post by President Sharky »

Unfortunately, the combination proves to be too much for your regular human body and transforms you into a formless and mindless blob. You are subsequently washed into a drain by rainfall.

I wish for the ability to travel through time and space at will while retaining my physical form and mental stability. I will activate this power in a human-calculated second by issuing a mental command.
CaptainChewbacca
Browncoat Wookiee

Post by CaptainChewbacca »

President Sharky wrote:Unfortunately, the combination proves to be too much for your regular human body and transforms you into a formless and mindless blob. You are subsequently washed into a drain by rainfall.

I wish for the ability to travel through time and space at will while retaining my physical form and mental stability. I will activate this power in a human-calculated second by issuing a mental command.
Granted. Unfortunately you can't account for planetary drift or survive in the vaccum of space, so when you go back in time a day, the earth isn't there anymore.

I wish nothing bad would happen because of my wish :lol:
Stuart: The only problem is, I'm losing track of which universe I'm in.
You kinda look like Jesus. With a lightsaber.- Peregrin Toker
ImageImage
Cyborg Stan
Jedi Knight

Post by Cyborg Stan »

Nothing happens.

I wish for, without further modification to the sets/population of the Djinn and non-Djinn, for the Djinn to suffer in the worst way possible for them for eternity, moving the Djinn to a seperate universe during this.
ASVS Vets Assoc, Class of 1999

Geh Ick Bleah

Avatar is an image of Yuyuko Saigyouji from the Touhou Series.
NecronLord
Harbinger of Doom
Harbinger of Doom

Post by NecronLord »

Skelron wrote:You get your wish... and it is no longer in existence, but since the Bottle needs an a Djinn you become the Djinn...
Hah ha! The bottle was smashed! HAR!

You lose! :P
Superior Moderator - BotB - HAB [Drill Instructor]-Writer- Stardestroyer.net's resident Star-God.
"We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, argument and debate and most of all freedom of will." ~ Stargate: The Ark of Truth
sketerpot
Jedi Council Member

Post by sketerpot »

Cyborg Stan wrote:Nothing happens.

I wish for, without further modification to the sets/population of the Djinn and non-Djinn, for the Djinn to suffer in the worst way possible for them for eternity, moving the Djinn to a seperate universe during this.
The Djinn are angry that you would do that to them, but they cleverly notice that there's nothing preventing them from making humans suffer terribly. After all, if they can grant your wish, that shows that they can manipulate dimensions and cause suffering. I won't go into what they will do to you and the rest of humanity, but I would like to point out that if you make all the Djinn suffer for eternity, they're going to be pretty pissed off, and they'll have a long time to think about it.

I wish that barbaric cultures that do crazy shit like shunning rape victims would advance to a more civilized state.
McNum
Padawan Learner

Post by McNum »

sketerpot wrote:I wish that barbaric cultures that do crazy shit like shunning rape victims would advance to a more civilized state.
They immediatly become a Type 3 civilization and control the Milky Way. But they're STILL fundamentalist morons.

Hmm... Let's try a classic:

I wish to have extremely good luck.
I'm the Randomly Chosen One!
Anarchist Bunny

McNum wrote:
sketerpot wrote:I wish that barbaric cultures that do crazy shit like shunning rape victims would advance to a more civilized state.
They immediatly become a Type 3 civilization and control the Milky Way. But they're STILL fundamentalist morons.

Hmm... Let's try a classic:

I wish to have extremely good luck.
You are granted the death I hope to have, killed by a nuklear ICBM hitting you, the physical impact not the explosion) and then everything near you but the Djinn is obliterated. You lucky bastard.

I wish that the FUCKING BUG BITE WOULD JUST GO THE FUCK AWAY! AHHHHH!
Wiilite
Kurgan
Sith Marauder

Post by Kurgan »

(Uses a friend's idea) I would wish for a pure curse-resistant amulet that would grant me infinite wishes.

With infinite wishes now I can screw over anyone else should I so choose...
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

Kurgan wrote:(Uses a friend's idea) I would wish for a pure curse-resistant amulet that would grant me infinite wishes.

With infinite wishes now I can screw over anyone else should I so choose...
Unfortunately, Djinn curses are not pure. you are subsequently blasted into bite-sized chunks as the Djinn causes a 10-foot wide curse resistant amulet to form inside your intestines.

I wish SEGNOR would admit defeat and the Black mages would reign supreme.
Darth Garden Gnome
Official SD.Net Lawn Ornament

Post by Darth Garden Gnome »

Chardok wrote:I wish SEGNOR would admit defeat and the Black mages would reign supreme.
"Good luck with that, you BM scum!"

Chardok looks confused for a moment, "Huh?"

The "Djinn" pulls of his mask, revealing that it was actually Darth Garden Gnome the whole time, and that he is wielding a nasty looking GOLDEN KNIFE! amongst other things. Chardok's brutally mauled and maimed corpse is found days later; the cause of the death, police report, was unknown. :twisted:

On a similar topic, I wish for a really big knife. As part of the conditions of the wish, I don't want it appearing in me, or having stabbed/thrown/otherwise inserted into my body. I wish for it to appear on a table next to me by its lonesome. A really big knife.
Leader of the Secret Gnome Revolution
RedImperator
Roosevelt Republican

Post by RedImperator »

Darth Garden Gnome wrote:
Chardok wrote:I wish SEGNOR would admit defeat and the Black mages would reign supreme.
"Good luck with that, you BM scum!"

Chardok looks confused for a moment, "Huh?"

The "Djinn" pulls of his mask, revealing that it was actually Darth Garden Gnome the whole time, and that he is wielding a nasty looking GOLDEN KNIFE! amongst other things. Chardok's brutally mauled and maimed corpse is found days later; the cause of the death, police report, was unknown. :twisted:

On a similar topic, I wish for a really big knife. As part of the conditions of the wish, I don't want it appearing in me, or having stabbed/thrown/otherwise inserted into my body. I wish for it to appear on a table next to me by its lonesome. A really big knife.
Granted. Unfortunately, it's made of antimatter. You and a not inconsiderable portion of Michigan are blown into the stratosphere.

I wish I were a starting NFL linebacker.
Any city gets what it admires, will pay for, and, ultimately, deserves…We want and deserve tin-can architecture in a tinhorn culture. And we will probably be judged not by the monuments we build but by those we have destroyed.--Ada Louise Huxtable, "Farewell to Penn Station", New York Times editorial, 30 October 1963
X-Ray Blues
Cal Wright
American Warlord

Post by Cal Wright »

Lord of the Farce wrote:
Hmmm... Now, I wish that all beings of the universe becomes submissive to me, and they will all attempt to prevent any harm to come to me though action and/or inaction. :wink:
Unfortunately in order to accomplish this goal, they cryogenically freeze your ass and put you on the moon.

I wish for a taco right now, because I'm fucking hungry. This should be interesting...

Were you born with out a sense of humor or did you lose it in a tragic whoppy cushion accident? -Stormbringer

"We are well and truly forked." -Mace Windu Shatterpoint

"Either way KJA is now Dune's problem. Why can't he stop tormenting me and start writting fucking Star Trek books." -Lord Pounder

The Dark Guard Fleet

Post 1500 acheived on Thu Jan 23, 2003 at 2:48 am
sketerpot
Jedi Council Member

Post by sketerpot »

RedImperator wrote:I wish I were a starting NFL linebacker.
You change your mind about that when you discover a rib sticking out your side. You are rushed to the hospital, but a weird fundamentlist Christian group decides to take over the city at about that time. They fail, but they do manage to set fire to the hospital because it treats gay AIDS patients. To escape the flames, you jump out the window onto a trampoline that just happened to be there. You have recovered enough strength to walk, but just then the Green Bay Packers fall on top of you. You die from a kinetic energy overdose.

I wish that I could see through things, Superman-style.