OT: The Make a Wish Game!

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

sketerpot wrote:I wish that I could see through things, Superman-style.
*POOF*

You can see through stuff! Yay! Unfortunately, it involved turning your head into an X-ray machine. You are completely immobile for the rest of your life being that you weigh upwards of 7000 pounds, but who cares?! You can see through stuff! you suffer miserably and die in a few weeks from hunger, but who cares?! You could see through stuff!!

I wish I had a bowl of chocolate ice cream. normal sized bowl. full of icecream, to appear on the table before me, with a normal sized spoon. Not made of antimatter, but a normal, cool bowl of chocolate icecream.
President Sharky
Jedi Knight

Post by President Sharky »

The ice cream turns out to be 100 years old and you die of numerous lethal bacteria after ingesting some.

I wish I could fly, Superman-style, and be able breathe in the even in the higher reaches of the atmosphere, withstand strong winds and be fast enough to dodge airplaines and birds.
Darth Garden Gnome
Official SD.Net Lawn Ornament

Post by Darth Garden Gnome »

President Sharky wrote:I wish I could fly, Superman-style, and be able breathe in the even in the higher reaches of the atmosphere, withstand strong winds and be fast enough to dodge airplaines and birds.
Your wish is granted and you blissfully go out for a test drive. As you fly faster and faster the resistance is greater, until you finally decide kick it into overdrive. And while your powers dictate that you may move at such speeds, your bones do not. The unbelievable G-forces that you achieve at nearly c liquify your innards. On the plus, your high-velocity bag of slush does come tumbling down onto Lenin's corpse. Congratulations, you've defeated communism!

I wish for a benevolent helper monkey named Mojo.
Leader of the Secret Gnome Revolution
Chardok
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE!

Post by Chardok »

Darth Garden Gnome wrote:I wish for a benevolent helper monkey named Mojo.
Despite Mojo's professed benevolence, Ebola Zaire doesn't care. bloody fart juice splatters in your eye one day and you die horribly bleeding out of every orafice in your body.

Truly sickening.

I wish I had Ebola.

HA! Try and fuck me over on THAT one, goofball Djinn!!!
Darksider
Sith Acolyte

Post by Darksider »

Chardok wrote: I wish I had Ebola.

HA! Try and fuck me over on THAT one, goofball Djinn!!!

You get a mutated strain that only your body can develop antibodies against, is 100% contaigous, and 100% lethal.

Everyone one the planet dies except you, have fun slowly going insane because you're the last human alive!

I want a regular salami and swiss cheese sandwich, that is less than one day old, and has no bacteria, antimatter, or other harmful substances in it.
And this is why you don't watch anything produced by Ronald D. Moore after he had his brain surgically removed and replaced with a bag of elephant semen.-Gramzamber, on why Caprica sucks
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Darksider wrote:
I want a regular salami and swiss cheese sandwich, that is less than one day old, and has no bacteria, antimatter, or other harmful substances in it.
A theif steals it and runs away, throwing it inside an islamist fundi base.

I wish the Big [V] got the FS3 license and the money to make FS3 rule.
Brotherhood of the Bear | HAB | Mess | SDnet archivist |
Darksider
Sith Acolyte

Post by Darksider »

Ace Pace wrote:
Darksider wrote:
A theif steals it and runs away, throwing it inside an islamist fundi base.

I wish the Big [V] got the FS3 license and the money to make FS3 rule.
Volition gets the license.

They also get the money, From B&B, who hire themselves on as executive producers, they give FS the same treatment as ST

Alpha one now has a sexy female co-pilot who sucks at helping you and does nothing but hoplessly prolong pointless dialauge which contains the words like "Quantum" and "Tachyon". The shivans turn out to be just misunderstood, and forge a lovey-dovey peace treaty with the GTVA.

Oh, and the Djinn leaks it to the press that you were responsible, and where you live.

Have fun against the hordes of angry FS fans.
And this is why you don't watch anything produced by Ronald D. Moore after he had his brain surgically removed and replaced with a bag of elephant semen.-Gramzamber, on why Caprica sucks
Darksider
Sith Acolyte

Post by Darksider »

My wish: Same as above, except anyone but me who touches the sandwich dies instantly.

(I'd eat it right away before anyone touched it.)
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Darksider wrote:My wish: Same as above, except anyone but me who touches the sandwich dies instantly.

A billion people in china land on your sandwich, therby covering it with human waste.
Or do you mean THE sandwich?

I do the same, except V controls the entire project, with no oversight except having Boabau contribute to shadows.
Darksider
Sith Acolyte

Post by Darksider »

Ace Pace wrote:
Darksider wrote:My wish: Same as above, except anyone but me who touches the sandwich dies instantly.

A billion people in china land on your sandwich, therby covering it with human waste.
Or do you mean THE sandwich?

I do the same, except V controls the entire project, with no oversight except having Boabau contribute to shadows.
One day prior to the shipping of the game, a freak meteor storm destroys the development team's building, killing everyone who knows how to reproduce the game, and destroys every wharehouse where the game is being stored.

Hundreds of Hardcore FS fans kill themselves, and their families all sue you.
(The lawyer fees alone will bankrupt you)

I want real, working, fully powered Blastech E-11 blaster rifle, with twenty-five working, fully charged clips in perfect condition. In my hands, NOT shoved up any part of my body, and I want JUST the E-11 to materialize, no imperials along with it.
Ace Pace
Hardware Lover

Post by Ace Pace »

Darksider wrote:
I want real, working, fully powered Blastech E-11 blaster rifle, with twenty-five working, fully charged clips in perfect condition. In my hands, NOT shoved up any part of my body, and I want JUST the E-11 to materialize, no imperials along with it.
1) I hate you, do you want me to write 9 pages of legal BS so V can make the game safely?

2) The fully charged blaster is in your hand, and your finger slips, shooting it off in automatic mode and melting the barrel.

See above wish adding "And no harm shall be done to the crew, nor to any build, the game will also be distributed in an organized fashion with no hiccups, everyone will be happy."
Lord Woodlouse
Mister Zaia

Post by Lord Woodlouse »

Darksider wrote:I want real, working, fully powered Blastech E-11 blaster rifle, with twenty-five working, fully charged clips in perfect condition. In my hands, NOT shoved up any part of my body, and I want JUST the E-11 to materialize, no imperials along with it.
You get it, the FBI find out, and do hideous torture on you to find out if you're an alien, or carrying anything alien. :)

I wish for a nice friendly lass to appear, with large knockers (but not filled with tumors and not so large she can't move). I want her to be healthy, and be otherwise unconnected to any other person or being on Earth. Um... there. :)
Check out TREKWARS (not involving furries!)

EVIL BRIT CONSPIRACY: Son of York; bringing glorious summer to the winter of your discontent.

KNIGHTS ASTRUM CLADES: I am a holy knight! Or something rhyming with knight, anyway...
SirNitram
Rest in Peace, Black Mage

Post by SirNitram »

Since she's unconnected to anyone on Earth, she's a raging lunatic who kills you out of fear.

I wish this thread was locked, as five pages of silly spam is quite enough.

Hey! My wish came true!
Manic Progressive: A liberal who violently swings from anger at politicos to despondency over them.

Out Of Context theatre: Ron Paul has repeatedly said he's not a racist. - Destructinator XIII on why Ron Paul isn't racist.

Shadowy Overlord - BMs/Black Mage Monkey - BOTM/Jetfire - Cybertron's Finest/General Miscreant/ASVS/Supermoderator Emeritus

Debator Classification: Trollhunter