Power Rangers Vs X-men

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

Hades
Jedi Knight

Power Rangers Vs X-men

Post by Hades »

I dont actually have any opinions on this. It just seemed like a funny idea.
and i thought you might have opinions on it.... so opinion away
If at first you dont succeed.... destroy all evidence you ever tried
LT.Hit-Man
Rabid Monkey

Post by LT.Hit-Man »

X-men take it in five minutes flat
Brotherhood of the Monkey: Rabid Sith Monkey from hell.
Mad scribbler of the Writer's Guild Headquarters
Grand Inquisitor of ASVS (ret) ASVS Vets Assc.

" poor bruised and mistreated? jesus Christ Iggy, you haven't been watching Voyager reruns again have you? " - Darth Fanboy
Stormbringer
King of Democracy

Post by Stormbringer »

Hmmm.....

X-men. As soon as the powerless rangers see Wolverine they'll shit their pants in terror. And once some one actually hurts them they'll just run and cry like little girls.
LT.Hit-Man
Rabid Monkey

Post by LT.Hit-Man »

Stormbringer wrote:Hmmm.....

X-men. As soon as the powerless rangers see Wolverine they'll shit their pants in terror. And once some one actually hurts them they'll just run and cry like little girls.
You must have read my mind.
Brotherhood of the Monkey: Rabid Sith Monkey from hell.
Mad scribbler of the Writer's Guild Headquarters
Grand Inquisitor of ASVS (ret) ASVS Vets Assc.

" poor bruised and mistreated? jesus Christ Iggy, you haven't been watching Voyager reruns again have you? " - Darth Fanboy
Jadeite
Racist Pig Fucker

Post by Jadeite »

Power Rangers Vs Magneto would be even more gruesome.
McNum
Padawan Learner

Post by McNum »

If the Rangers get their Zords it might be 10 to 15 minutes depending on which Zords they get. But still... The Zords look like they're made of plastic and have electric wiring worse than the exploding consoles in Star Trek.

The X-Men takes this one.
I'm the Randomly Chosen One!
Brother-Captain Gaius
Emperor's Hand

Post by Brother-Captain Gaius »

GO GO POWER RANGERS!

The Rangers take this easily. OK, so the battle starts off with Gambit throwing a few cards at the Rangers. Each one is hit in the chest, and sparks go flying off their armor as they twirl to the ground. Then they leap back to their feat and get in hand to hand combat with Wolverine and Beast. They all trade blows for awhile and somehow the Rangers defeat Wolvie and Beast. Wolverine then disappears into a plot hole and Beast yells something incomprehensible. Professor X then casts some fucked-up spell or some shit at Beast which causes him to grow to 20 times his size. So then the Rangers are like, "Oh no!" as Beast begans destroying the city they're in ('cuz they're always in a city). So then the Rangers get their fucked up animal-vehicle-things and start battling super-Beast. They get owned and so they combine their thingies into that super-mecha-thingie and pull this huge sword out of their collective asses. Then they kill Beast, who shrinks down to his original size. Then everythings fine and they discuss the events in a cafe the next day.
Agitated asshole | (Ex)40K Nut | Metalhead
The vision never dies; life's a never-ending wheel
1337 posts as of 16:34 GMT-7 June 2nd, 2003

"'He or she' is an agenderphobic microaggression, Sharon. You are a bigot." ― Randy Marsh
Brother-Captain Gaius
Emperor's Hand

Post by Brother-Captain Gaius »

Fuck, no edit. Meant to add this on at the end:

NOTE: Post may or may not contain sarcasm.
Agitated asshole | (Ex)40K Nut | Metalhead
The vision never dies; life's a never-ending wheel
1337 posts as of 16:34 GMT-7 June 2nd, 2003

"'He or she' is an agenderphobic microaggression, Sharon. You are a bigot." ― Randy Marsh
Darth Gojira
Jedi Master

Post by Darth Gojira »

If the Rangers somehow call their mechs in time...........they'll still be fighting uphill.
Hokey masers and giant robots are no match for a good kaiju at your side, kid
Post #666: 5-24-03, 8:26 am (Hey, why not?)
Do you not believe in Thor, the Viking Thunder God? If not, then do you consider your state of disbelief in Thor to be a religion? Are you an AThorist?-Darth Wong on Atheism as a religion
lux
Padawan Learner

Post by lux »

JediNeophyte is right about everything. They should make a comic about that, or a TV show! I'm excited.
(''\(O_o)/'') For Pandaria! (''\(O_o)/'')

Typhonis 1
Rabid Monkey Scientist
Location: deep within a secret cloning lab hidden in the brotherhood of the monkey thread

Post by Typhonis 1 »

hmm Power angers versus Onslaught
Brotherhood of the Bear Monkey Clonemaster , Anti Care Bears League,
Bureaucrat and BOFH of the HAB,
Skunk Works director of the Mecha Maniacs,
Black Mage,

I AM BACK! let the SCIENCE commence!
The Drunkard Kid
Padawan Learner

Post by The Drunkard Kid »

Er, which season of Power Rangers. From what I hear, some of their teams are capable of shape shifting, running at light speed, becoming giant sized, shooting energy blasts, and the Zio Rangers are outright indestructable...
"What's that smear on the wall, Mommy?"
"That used to be Spider-Man, honey."
"What killed him?"
"A zipper. Some said it was velcro, but the Daily Bugle said it was a zipper, and I believe the Bugle."
"Wow, he musta been real stupid, huh?"
"Yes honey, he was."
The Drunkard Kid
Padawan Learner

Also, which roster of X-Men, and from what period in their history?
"What killed him?"
"A zipper. Some said it was velcro, but the Daily Bugle said it was a zipper, and I believe the Bugle."
"Yes honey, he was."
Hades
Jedi Knight

Post by Hades »

The Drunkard Kid wrote:Er, which season of Power Rangers. From what I hear, some of their teams are capable of shape shifting, running at light speed, becoming giant sized, shooting energy blasts, and the Zio Rangers are outright indestructable...
Tell that to them when they lost their powers in the Turbo movie......

oh and i was refering to the Season 2 era. With the White Ranger.... the only really decent season of the show that exists.
If at first you dont succeed.... destroy all evidence you ever tried
The Drunkard Kid
Padawan Learner

I have a friend that still rants about why the heck they needed an upgrade when the Zio form seems to be the most powerful of all the various rangers.
"What killed him?"
"Yes honey, he was."
Slartibartfast
Emperor's Hand

Post by Slartibartfast »

There was a time when they got some kind of ninja uniforms that looked sorta cool. They certainly were less awful than their patented stupid helmeted uniforms...

I hope the X-Men ass-rape them and their families. And then shoot the stupid dog/robot/owl or whatever.
SyntaxVorlon
Sith Acolyte

Post by SyntaxVorlon »

This show was an acceptable thing at it's inception, OK the plot sucked, but it was a kids show after all. But it's in it's what 5 or 6 incantation now? Why not just drop the bloody thing. I mean the original premise is has been altogether lost, IIRC. [rant mode off]

Well it's pretty obvious the Power Rangers get fuxored by any single Xman, Xwoman, or Xpapermaché ornament.

If the Power Rangers took on the Rangers... They get beaten by pike wielding englishmen and minbari, then if they get in their zords or megazords, or gigaMOFO, they get a blast of Whitestar forward batteries.
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

Slartibartfast wrote:There was a time when they got some kind of ninja uniforms that looked sorta cool. They certainly were less awful than their patented stupid helmeted uniforms...

I hope the X-Men ass-rape them and their families. And then shoot the stupid dog/robot/owl or whatever.
Actually, the ninja rangers still had the patented outfit. It was just that they'd go to the ninja garb first to drag out the fight scenes.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Solauren
Emperor's Hand

Post by Solauren »

Let me put it this way

I want to watch the fight. I also get first deps on the now beaten and broken female rangers.

After all, since this would be a cross-over, I could so sell the female rangers I don't want to Mojo or someone
thecreech
Smasher/Devourer
Location: New Mexico... and yes it is a state , Go look at a fucking map of the USA

Post by thecreech »

Slartibartfast wrote:I hope the X-Men ass-rape them and their families. And then shoot the stupid dog/robot/owl or whatever.
WOW :shock:
Slartibartfast
Emperor's Hand

Post by Slartibartfast »

thecreech wrote:
Slartibartfast wrote:I hope the X-Men ass-rape them and their families. And then shoot the stupid dog/robot/owl or whatever.
Oh yeah and then burn up Haim Saban's house after dipping his body in acid and removing his teeth to prevent identification..
SyntaxVorlon
Sith Acolyte

Post by SyntaxVorlon »

Slartibartfast wrote:
thecreech wrote:
Oh yeah and then burn up Haim Saban's house after dipping his body in acid and removing his teeth to prevent identification..
Inject large amounts of lye into his bloodstream and other body parts, that will break down his cells and would probably make DNA useless too. Then irradiate.