Deadpool 2's Cable

FAN: Discuss various fictional worlds that don't qualify for SF.

Moderator: Steve

Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Deadpool 2's Cable

Post by Enigma »

That is all. :)
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
Steve
Emperor's Hand

Re: Deadpool 2's Cable

Post by Steve »

...LMFAO. I can't wait to see how they explain that teddy bear on his belt. :lol:

I suppose this is the best you can do when you're trying to make the live action version of a typical Liefeld creation...
”A Radical is a man with both feet planted firmly in the air.” – Franklin Delano Roosevelt

"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Sir Winston L. S. Churchill, Princips Britannia

American Conservatism is about the exercise of personal responsibility without state interference in the lives of the citizenry..... unless, of course, it involves using the bludgeon of state power to suppress things Conservatives do not like.

DONALD J. TRUMP IS A SEDITIOUS TRAITOR AND MUST BE IMPEACHED
Enigma
is a laughing fool.

Post by Enigma »

Well, he does have the pouches! :)
ASVS('97)/SDN('03)

"Whilst human alchemists refer to the combustion triangle, some of their orcish counterparts see it as more of a hexagon: heat, fuel, air, laughter, screaming, fun." Dawn of the Dragons

ASSCRAVATS!
Joun_Lord
Jedi Master

Post by Joun_Lord »

Not bad. Not enough pouches but still not bad. Josh Brolin is no Keira Knightley but he'll do.

I'm more interested in whats up with that gun. Its clearly a Kriss Vector as the base but with what looks like a Thompson buttstock with a dial on it, a M203 grenade launcher (which is awesome, I love SMGs with grenade launchers, now if some way could be found to mount a grenade launcher on a P90 I'd be a happy boy) attached to a AR-15 style quad rail hard guard covering the barrel, and what looks like a second barrel with a maybe Barrett style muzzle break over the proper barrel.

Defintely looks like something Rob Liefield would dream up.
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

He looks more like he desperately needs to take a shit than some badass. :P
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Lagmonster
Master Control Program
Master Control Program

Post by Lagmonster »

I can't be absolutely sure, but it looks like that dial goes to 11.
Khaat
Jedi Master

Post by Khaat »

Aww, jeeze. I thought that was Gordon Ramsay for a second....
Rule #1: Believe the autocrat. He means what he says.
Rule #2: Do not be taken in by small signs of normality.
Rule #3: Institutions will not save you.
Rule #4: Be outraged.
Rule #5: Don’t make compromises.
Marko Dash
Jedi Knight

Post by Marko Dash »

it almost looks like the vector is attached to the bottom of something else, but there only appears to be one trigger assembly.

if not, it kinda irks me that that much barrel and that beefy looking muzzle break are being used for a pistol cartridge...
If a black-hawk flies over a light show and is not harmed, does that make it immune to lasers?
SpottedKitty
Jedi Master

Post by SpottedKitty »

Marko Dash wrote: 2017-08-08 06:33pm it almost looks like the vector is attached to the bottom of something else, but there only appears to be one trigger assembly.

if not, it kinda irks me that that much barrel and that beefy looking muzzle break are being used for a pistol cartridge...
Maybe the "beefy looking" bits are supposed to be some kind of supergun like a pocket-sized mass driver? That would multiply the effect of a single pistol shot nicely. Been a long, long time since I last read any of the comics he appeared in, I can't remember what his canon cannon (sorry) actually is.

:kill:
“Despite rumor, Death isn't cruel — merely terribly, terribly good at his job.”
Terry Pratchett, Sourcery