Vaders final appearence

PSW: discuss Star Wars without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

Adam Reynolds
Jedi Council Member

Vaders final appearence

Post by Adam Reynolds »

I was looking on Wikipedia and I looked at the page for Sith and there was a table for Sith and it said that Vader had an appearence in the NJO somewhere.

What was this about?
The Grim Squeaker
Emperor's Hand

Post by The Grim Squeaker »

Probably as a ghost
Photography
Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up.
To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.
Tiger Ace
Jedi Knight

Post by Tiger Ace »

They might be mistaking, Nom Anor dressed as Darth Vadar to suprise Leia during Vector Prime.
Useless geek posting above.

Its Ace Pace.
Perseid
Padawan Learner

Post by Perseid »

Just had a look myself, says he appears in the Unifying Force. Not sure though i'll have to reread.
Darth Yoshi
Metroid

Post by Darth Yoshi »

I don't remember Vader being in the NJO, and I've read the whole thing.
Fragment of the Lord of Nightmares, release thy heavenly retribution. Blade of cold, black nothingness: become my power, become my body. Together, let us walk the path of destruction and smash even the souls of the Gods! RAGNA BLADE!
Lore Monkey | the Pichu-master™
Secularism—since AD 80
Av: Elika; Prince of Persia
Perseid
Padawan Learner

Post by Perseid »

Found it.

Page 461 of The Unifying Force.
Unifying Force wrote:Once more he heard the voice of the vision he had had on Duro: Stand firm...
His heart told him that it was the voice of his grandfather, Anakin Skywalker
Glimmervoid
Jedi Master
Location: Some were in the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm.

Post by Glimmervoid »

Mr CorSec wrote:Found it.

Page 461 of The Unifying Force.
Unifying Force wrote:Once more he heard the voice of the vision he had had on Duro: Stand firm...
His heart told him that it was the voice of his grandfather, Anakin Skywalker
Is there any evidence that that was a force ghost and not just Jason’s mind playing tricks? I mean how would he know it was his grand farthers voice if it was not just his mind creating it.
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

The name is Jacen not Jason. Jacen Solo get your boodly facts straight, Also would that apprence of Anakin Skywalker (aka the Chosen One), not Dark Lord of Sith Darth Vader and I do know that their the person, but I wouldn'y an apprence of Anakin an apprence of Vader.
I may be an idiot, but I'm a tolerated idiot
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Oh wait, that's marijuana..."Einhander Sn0m4n
Jason von Evil
Sol Badguy

Post by Jason von Evil »

Lord Revan wrote:The name is Jacen not Jason. Jacen Solo get your boodly facts straight, Also would that apprence of Anakin Skywalker (aka the Chosen One), not Dark Lord of Sith Darth Vader and I do know that their the person, but I wouldn'y an apprence of Anakin an apprence of Vader.
Calm down, bucko. He made one honest, simple mistake. No need to flame him.
"It was the hooker rationing that finally drove people over the edge." - Mike on coup in Thailand.
Admiral Drason
Jedi Knight

Post by Admiral Drason »

I think it was Anakin.

Since he was the Chosen One he may have wanted to sit around and make sure all the new Jedi get thier acts together and since Jacen needed to kill Shimrra (spelling?) he would try to lend a hand to partaly redeam himself.
A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn
So Say We All
Night Stalkers Don't Quit
HAB member
RIP Pegasus. You died like you lived, killing toasters
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

Jason von Evil wrote:
Lord Revan wrote:The name is Jacen not Jason. Jacen Solo get your boodly facts straight, Also would that apprence of Anakin Skywalker (aka the Chosen One), not Dark Lord of Sith Darth Vader and I do know that their the person, but I wouldn'y an apprence of Anakin an apprence of Vader.
it's far too common to be simple mistake, it's seem that some people here have habit of misspelling SW names on purpose.
"I think you completely missed the point of sigs. They're supposed to be completely homegrown in the fertile hydroponics lab of your mind, dried in your closet, rolled, and smoked...
Glimmervoid
Jedi Master
Location: Some were in the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm.

Post by Glimmervoid »

Lord Revan wrote:
Jason von Evil wrote:
it's far too common to be simple mistake, it's seem that some people here have habit of misspelling SW names on purpose.
No it’s because I have 30 seconds before I needed to get of the computer and back to work and did not have a chance to go on the internet and check the spelling.
Lord Revan
Emperor's Hand

Post by Lord Revan »

Glimmervoid wrote:
Lord Revan wrote:
Jason von Evil wrote: Calm down, bucko. He made one honest, simple mistake. No need to flame him.
No it’s because I have 30 seconds before I needed to get of the computer and back to work and did not have a chance to go on the internet and check the spelling.
well apologize to you then, though not to those fuckers how just don't want to spell correctly.