Quick question.

PSW: discuss Star Wars without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

Alferd Packer
Sith Marauder

Quick question.

Post by Alferd Packer »

Do women serve in the Imperial army? I don't remember seeing any in ANH, TESB, or ROTJ, but then again, I wasn't looking for them.
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance--that principle is contempt prior to investigation." -Herbert Spencer

"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain." - Schiller, Die Jungfrau von Orleans, III vi.
Golem169
Redshirt

Post by Golem169 »

They serve in the Navy, but usually only if highly qualifed. to my knoledge, they dont serve in the army.
A truly wise man once said " With no God, how can we explain pickles?"
Raptor 597
Sith Devotee

Post by Raptor 597 »

Golem169 wrote:They serve in the Navy, but usually only if highly qualifed. to my knoledge, they dont serve in the army.
Hmm, yeah, but then again we only see a limited spectrum in the films and novels concentraing on a few people.
Formerly the artist known as Captain Lennox

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Sir Isaac Newton
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

They can, But know VERY little about the general army of SW, In the fleet there have been a few Female Captians and the third resurgance(First, Issard, Second Thrawn, Third Daala/Peollon) we see Women and aliens as common-place in the Navy at least in EU

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton