[TV Series] Ahsoka Discussion Thread [Unmarked Spoilers!]

PSW: discuss Star Wars without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

thecoldone
Redshirt

Re: [TV Series] Ahsoka Discussion Thread [Unmarked Spoilers!]

Post by thecoldone »

only gripe i got with is what the heck happend with the rest of the seventh fleet and how did paelon manage to return or was he no "taken"
Batman
Emperor's Hand
Location: Seriously thinking about moving to Marvel because so much of the DCEU stinks

Post by Batman »

The rest of 7th fleet was destroyed in the Rebels finale. The destruction of the blockade was confirmed in-episode, There were just the 3 ISDs hovering over the city left by the time the purgill arrived on scene, and it very much looked like they destroyed the other two. When Thrawn yelled 'get me CPT Pellaeon' it very much appeared the good Captain was off-ship.
'Next time I let Superman take charge, just hit me. Real hard.'
'You're a princess from a society of immortal warriors. I'm a rich kid with issues. Lots of issues.'
'No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.'
'Tactically we have multiple objectives. So we need to split into teams.'-'Dibs on the Amazon!'
'Hey, we both have a Martian's phone number on our speed dial. I think I deserve the benefit of the doubt.'
'You know, for a guy with like 50 different kinds of vision, you sure are blind.'
Elheru Aran
Emperor's Hand

Post by Elheru Aran »

Batman wrote: 2023-11-22 02:34pm The rest of 7th fleet was destroyed in the Rebels finale. The destruction of the blockade was confirmed in-episode, There were just the 3 ISDs hovering over the city left by the time the purgill arrived on scene, and it very much looked like they destroyed the other two. When Thrawn yelled 'get me CPT Pellaeon' it very much appeared the good Captain was off-ship.
Considering he appears in the Mando season finale as a hologram with Moff Gideon, clearly he didn't depart with Thrawn.
It's a strange world. Let's keep it that way.