What could a scientist in my Star Wars fan fic working on?

PSW: discuss Star Wars without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

Shroom Man 777
FUCKING DICK-STABBER!

Re: What could a scientist in my Star Wars fan fic working on?

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Domesticating those space beasts from Rebels and extracting hyperspace juice from their udders or glands, to create a renewable sustainable source of hyperfuel or reduce the complexity of hyperdrive components - who needs a quantum reverse polarizer when this enzyme can scramble the dimensional barriers. "Liquid lightspeed" they'll call it!
Image "DO YOU WORSHIP HOMOSEXUALS?" - Curtis Saxton (source)
shroom is a lovely boy and i wont hear a bad word against him - LUSY-CHAN!
Shit! Man, I didn't think of that! It took Shroom to properly interpret the screams of dying people :D - PeZook
Shroom, I read out the stuff you write about us. You are an endless supply of morale down here. :p - an OWS street medic
Pink Sugar Heart Attack!
Maximum7
Youngling

Post by Maximum7 »

Shroom Man 777 wrote: 2019-04-02 09:39am Domesticating those space beasts from Rebels and extracting hyperspace juice from their udders or glands, to create a renewable sustainable source of hyperfuel or reduce the complexity of hyperdrive components - who needs a quantum reverse polarizer when this enzyme can scramble the dimensional barriers. "Liquid lightspeed" they'll call it!
Love it. Thanks!!!
Maximum7
Youngling

Post by Maximum7 »

The Purrgill idea was great but it’s been done. I’m going to be funny and make my scientist cure sexual impotence. What Star Wars substance do you think could accomplish that?
tezunegari
Jedi Knight

Post by tezunegari »

Maximum7 wrote: 2019-04-19 03:51pm The Purrgill idea was great but it’s been done. I’m going to be funny and make my scientist cure sexual impotence. What Star Wars substance do you think could accomplish that?
A Kolto, Bacta and Spice mixture in a ratio of 24:47:13. But you have to get the good Spice from Kessel, not the cheap stuff they sell on Nar Shadda.
"Bring your thousands, I have my axe."
"Bring your cannons, I have my armor."
"Bring your mighty... I am my own champion."
Cue Unit-01 ramming half the Lance of Longinus down Adam's head and a bemused Gendo, "Wrong end, son."
Ikari Gendo, NGE Fanfiction "Standing Tall"