Star Wars Theory's Vader Fan Fic

PSW: discuss Star Wars without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

littlefoot2b107
Redshirt

Star Wars Theory's Vader Fan Fic

Post by littlefoot2b107 »

Have you guys seen this? one of the best I've seen. It really makes me like Star Wars again, and the fact that Lucas Film green lit it is pretty cool
The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

Re: Star Wars Theory's Vader Fan Fic

Post by The Romulan Republic »

Is there some reason why you didn't post a link? We can't really comment on something we haven't seen.

But IIRC Lucasfilms has always been pretty friendly toward fan projects (Disney not so much, so I'm surprised to hear it happening now).
"I know its easy to be defeatist here because nothing has seemingly reigned Trump in so far. But I will say this: every asshole succeeds until finally, they don't. Again, 18 months before he resigned, Nixon had a sky-high approval rating of 67%. Harvey Weinstein was winning Oscars until one day, he definitely wasn't."-John Oliver

"The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan."-General Von Clauswitz, describing my opinion of Bernie or Busters and third partiers in a nutshell.

I SUPPORT A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE TO REMOVE TRUMP FROM OFFICE.
littlefoot2b107
Redshirt

Post by littlefoot2b107 »

My bad, thought I did.

https://youtu.be/Ey68aMOV9gc
Knife
Emperor's Hand

Post by Knife »

Saw a lot of 'gotta see it' hype. It was ok I guess. Nothing revolutionary. The story is unclear whether the Vader v Sidious bits are Vader's fantasies or he's remembering the past when it actually happened. Either way, Sidious really liked putting his hand on Vader's shoulder. It happened so much it was distracting. Probably the best parts were the aping of Rogue One with Vader and the Clonetroopers.
They say, "the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." I suppose it never occurred to them that they are the tyrants, not the patriots. Those weapons are not being used to fight some kind of tyranny; they are bringing them to an event where people are getting together to talk. -Mike Wong

But as far as board culture in general, I do think that young male overaggression is a contributing factor to the general atmosphere of hostility. It's not SOS and the Mess throwing hand grenades all over the forum- Red
Rogue 9
Scrapping TIEs since 1997

Post by Rogue 9 »

And they claim it's Part 1. I wonder if they're actually going to continue, and if so how they're going to try to fill the shoes of Spoiler
Samuel L. Motherfucking Jackson.
It's Rogue, not Rouge!

HAB | KotL | VRWC/ELC/CDA | TRotR | The Anti-Confederate | Sluggite | Gamer | Blogger | Staff Reporter | Student | Musician