Last Jedi Luke vs Palpatine.

PSW: discuss Star Wars without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

The Romulan Republic
Emperor's Hand

Last Jedi Luke vs Palpatine.

Post by The Romulan Republic »

On the Second Death Star, Luke Skywalker faces his father and the Emperor. Suddenly, a portal opens in the middle of the walkway overlooking the throne room and out steps an older Luke Skywalker-specifically, a Luke Skywalker who has just died after confronting Kylo Ren via Force illusion.

Can Luke the Elder defeat Vader and Palpatine? And as a bonus question, what would a man with such profound regrets do upon finding himself transported back in time to the Battle of Endor?

Note: Luke does not have a lightsaber for this scenario. Nor does Palpatine. This will be a pure Force duel unless they acquire sabers from young Luke and Vader.

Scenario Two: Luke vs. RotS Palpatine in the Senate. Both have their lightsabers.
"I know its easy to be defeatist here because nothing has seemingly reigned Trump in so far. But I will say this: every asshole succeeds until finally, they don't. Again, 18 months before he resigned, Nixon had a sky-high approval rating of 67%. Harvey Weinstein was winning Oscars until one day, he definitely wasn't."-John Oliver

"The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan."-General Von Clauswitz, describing my opinion of Bernie or Busters and third partiers in a nutshell.

I SUPPORT A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE TO REMOVE TRUMP FROM OFFICE.