New Episode of TCW - Sort of...

PSW: discuss Star Wars without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

applejack
Padawan Learner

New Episode of TCW - Sort of...

Post by applejack »

Here's a seven minute overview of some of the remaining TCW story arcs, two of which will be covered in print media. A third, an Utapau arc, has been partially released as story reels available on Starwars.com.

And here is the link to the story reel video intro and the actual first "episode," both of which play automatically in a playlist.

Starwars.com
Dear Lord, the gods have been good to me. As an offering, I present these milk and cookies. If you wish me to eat them instead, please give me no sign whatsoever *pauses* Thy will be done *munch munch munch*. - Homer Simpson
RogueIce
_______

Re: New Episode of TCW - Sort of...

Post by RogueIce »

"How can I wait unknowing?
This is the price of war,
We rise with noble intentions,
And we risk all that is pure..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, Forever (Rome: Total War)

"On and on, through the years,
The war continues on..." - Angela & Jeff van Dyck, We Are All One (Medieval 2: Total War)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
DarthPooky
Padawan Learner

Re: New Episode of TCW - Sort of...

Post by DarthPooky »

I watched the utapau arc yesterday it was parity fun when you get used to the rough animation. one thing I was wondering of was the battle droids at the end when obi wan shot the crystal with the tanks. looked like they ware being disintegrated from the reflected and intensified energy beams from the crystal. I wonder if this was intentional or a product of the rough draft.