50 Star Wars Mashups

PSW: discuss Star Wars without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

Panzersharkcat
Jedi Council Member

50 Star Wars Mashups

Post by Panzersharkcat »

"I'm just reading through your formspring here, and your responses to many questions seem to indicate that you are ready and willing to sacrifice realism/believability for the sake of (sometimes) marginal increases in gameplay quality. Why is this?"
"Because until I see gamers sincerely demanding that if they get winged in the gut with a bullet that they spend the next three hours bleeding out on the ground before permanently dying, they probably are too." - J.E. Sawyer
Elfdart
The Anti-Shep

Re: 50 Star Wars Mashups

Post by Elfdart »

This is the best of the bunch since Say Anything is the most vicious beating of a chick-flick ever made, and stands in stark contrast to Star Wars, a movie aimed at the 10-year-old boy in all of us.

Panzersharkcat
Jedi Council Member

Post by Panzersharkcat »

Darth Batman gave me quite the chuckle.
"I'm just reading through your formspring here, and your responses to many questions seem to indicate that you are ready and willing to sacrifice realism/believability for the sake of (sometimes) marginal increases in gameplay quality. Why is this?"
"Because until I see gamers sincerely demanding that if they get winged in the gut with a bullet that they spend the next three hours bleeding out on the ground before permanently dying, they probably are too." - J.E. Sawyer
aussiemuscle308
Padawan Learner

Post by aussiemuscle308 »

they had this mashup with wall-e

but this one is much better
========================================
If you believe in Telekinesis, raise my hand.
Crossroads Inc.
Emperor's Hand

Post by Crossroads Inc. »

IMHO far and away one of the best was the Seuss mashup. The art style is amazingly faithful to Seuss and you just have got to love the rhymes.
Praying is another way of doing nothing helpful
"Congratulations, you get a cookie. You almost got a fundamental English word correct." Pick
"Outlaw star has spaceships that punch eachother" Joviwan
Read "Tales From The Crossroads"!
Read "One Wrong Turn"!
Panzersharkcat
Jedi Council Member

Post by Panzersharkcat »

There's also this. Pity it didn't show the whole outfit, though.
StarSword
Jedi Knight

Post by StarSword »

As a manga fan, this Naruto variation was my favorite:
Star Carrier by Ian Douglas: Analysis and Talkback

The Vortex Empire: I think the real question is obviously how a supervolcano eruption wiping out vast swathes of the country would affect the 2016 election.
Borgholio: The GOP would blame Obama and use the subsequent nuclear winter to debunk global warming.
Panzersharkcat
Jedi Council Member

Post by Panzersharkcat »

One thing I've wanted to see for a while was Darth Nihilus as Orange Lantern instead of Larfleeze. Methinks the universe is fucked if that happened. That'd actually make for a decent fanfic. Sinestro, while still a Green Lantern, hunting down the Orange Lantern, Nihilus, in Sector 1138 during the time of KOTOR II. The Lantern of Sector 1138 being dead, of course, with the ring going to the Jedi Exile.