Force Unleashed II (Spoilers Possible)

PSW: discuss Star Wars without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

Darth Yan
Jedi Council Member

Re: Force Unleashed II (Spoilers Possible)

Post by Darth Yan »

I am so getting this game. probably for the 360 this time rather then the wii.
Srelex
Jedi Master

Post by Srelex »

Same here--if nothing else, TFU's gameplay was fun enough in both versions, and I'll just see how crazy the screenwriter went. :wink:
"No, no, no, no! Light speed's too slow! Yes, we're gonna have to go right to... Ludicrous speed!"
Galvatron
Decepticon Leader

Post by Galvatron »

Vympel wrote: I know which version I prefer, even though I think either is silly. It'll be interesting to see what the game shows. A friend of mine has played the demo, he says its lightyears ahead of the original.
I don't know about lightyears, but it definitely feels tighter. I just wish they'd pay JEJ to do Vader's voice.
Srelex
Jedi Master

Post by Srelex »

Galvatron wrote: I don't know about lightyears, but it definitely feels tighter. I just wish they'd pay JEJ to do Vader's voice.
TBF, I think JEJ is doing theater stuff recently, so he may not have time.
"No, no, no, no! Light speed's too slow! Yes, we're gonna have to go right to... Ludicrous speed!"
Thanas
Magister
Magister

Post by Thanas »

Or you can play as Guybrush Threepwood.

No Joke.
Whoever says "education does not matter" can try ignorance
------------
A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient, to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is 'survival as what'? A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! - Chief Judge Haywood
------------
My LPs