I saw this at Crooks and Liars:
Slumber in the Belly of the Beast
In the sub-zero wasteland of the planet Hoth, only the strong survive... and of course those lucky Jedi protected by the thick skin of a Tauntaun. Now after exhaustive movie viewing research and analysis ThinkGeek Labs has isolated the exact synthetic compounds needed to re-create Tauntaun fur. What have we done with this supreme knowledge? Created a Tauntaun sleeping bag of course.
I know it's a joke and all, and I'm way too old for this kind of thing, but this is fucking cool!
The best part:
* Classic Star Wars sleeping bag simulates the warmth of a Tauntaun carcass
* Built-in embroidered Tauntaun head pillow
* Glowing Lightsaber zipper pull
* Great for playing pretend "Save Luke from the Wampa" games
* Teach your children about the best Star Wars movie ever
* Fully Licensed Lucasfilm™ Collectable
* Fits children (and small adults)
* 100% Polyester construction, Machine washable
* Exterior Dimensions - 32" x 60"
If only they had this when I was a kid.