The Sith

PSW: discuss Star Wars without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

Sith God
Village Idiot

The Sith

Post by Sith God »

In the previous forum, I had an e-mail about the Emperor's Hand, Mara Jade. My position is this, she would not exist. Why you ask? In episode 1 Yoda says this, " always two there are no more no less, a master and an apprentice."

Lucas stated in an article in time magazine that there are only two sith lords at one time, a master and an apprentice. Why? he goes on to say the Sith are like a cancer, each sith lord hungry for power. After a certain an amount of time the apprentice will destroy the master and then become the master. There could never be more than two because the sith would kill each other and destroy the sith order and no sith would exist. These are the word of Lucas and this explaination makes great sense. Now the eu states that at one time the sith were many and a great sith war took place and Darth Bane made the order what it is today. Whatever the case may be, the movies stick to only two. Others in the eu belive now that the jedi were decimated that palpatine would start training more and more sith. This would contradict the creator's, George Lucas, own words and ideas of the sith.
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

You can be a Dark Jedi without being Sith :\
Seriously man Mara was bascily a helper monkey sorry for the lack of respect but thats what she did, She went around and represented the Emperorer where he could not be, Had a tiny bit of control of the Force to help and that was that

Vadar had Dark Jedi(IE Fallen Jedi) help him kill all the Light Jedi then from accouts he killed them or they died or somthing because they where not around for A New Hope
Sith Refers to a people/and or a paticualr Training style for Dark Jedi

Get your facts strait

"A cult is a religion with no political power." -Tom Wolfe
Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Post by Grand Admiral Thrawn »

Vader wanted Luke to join him. Vader, Luke, Palpatine. THREE

Dooku wanted Kenobi to join him. Sidious, Dooku, Kenobi. THREE

Yoda was wrong.
"You know, I was God once."
"Yes, I saw. You were doing well, until everyone died."
Bender and God, Futurama
Sith God
Village Idiot

no he wasnt

Post by Sith God »

where the hell did you get that vader would replace palpatine as emperor luke would then be the apprentice hellow dooku would remove palpatine and ben would be the apprentice...........hello you must like the eu so much to come up with that
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

This degraded from first honset answers to trolling pure and simple

Pardon me for sounding like a dick, but I'm playing the tiniest violin in the world right now-Dalton
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Re: no he wasnt

Sith God wrote:where the hell did you get that vader would replace palpatine as emperor luke would then be the apprentice hellow dooku would remove palpatine and ben would be the apprentice...........hello you must like the eu so much to come up with that

yes, palpatine LET Vader try and convince luke to join him. HE WANTED THE THREE!
Bender and God, Futurama
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Oh and the sith were suposely extinct for 1000 years. 2 people can't go extinct.
Bender and God, Futurama
Sith God
Village Idiot

no he did not

Post by Sith God »

did you see rtoj i think you didnt fulfill your destiny and take your fathers place at my side. Does that ring a bell or are you reading some new eu stuff on the sith
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Re: no he did not

Sith God wrote:did you see rtoj i think you didnt fulfill your destiny and take your fathers place at my side. Does that ring a bell or are you reading some new eu stuff on the sith

Did you see ESB? He was going to make a Luke flavored popsicle and bring him to the Empire. THREE
Bender and God, Futurama
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Prove Dooku was going to kill Sidious.
Bender and God, Futurama
Sith God
Village Idiot

Post by Sith God »

hey did you tell lucas about this maybe thrawn was a force user too
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Re: reply

Sith God wrote:hey did you tell lucas about this maybe thrawn was a force user too

What the hell are you talking about?

You've ignored my posts on being extinct
Bender and God, Futurama
Sith God
Village Idiot

dooku

Post by Sith God »

we have an idea that dooku will be killed in the next film most likely because of palpatines design and anakin will then become his apprentice thats the best i can do for now
Soontir C'boath
SG-14: Fuck the Medic!
Location: Queens, NYC I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MANHATTEN IS CONSIDERED NYC!! I'M IN IT ASSHOLE!!!

Post by Soontir C'boath »

Mara Jade was more like the Emperor's Assasin nothing more...Palpatine gave her limited force powers not as much as Vader.

Cyaround,
Jason
P.S.- So Mara shouldn't really be counted. As for Dooku..he will die and probably by Anakin's blade.
I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season."
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Ruthless Imperial Tyrant

Re: dooku

Sith God wrote:we have an idea that dooku will be killed in the next film most likely because of palpatines design and anakin will then become his apprentice thats the best i can do for now

A year ago it was said Dooku hired Sebulba to kill Kenobi.

I don't believe rumors.
Bender and God, Futurama
Mr Bean
Lord of Irony

Post by Mr Bean »

Please don't feed the troll fokes just moove along