[PDD] Traitor (SPOILERS)

PSW: discuss Star Wars without "versus" arguments.

Moderator: Vympel

Lord_Xerxes
Jedi Knight

Post by Lord_Xerxes »

His Divine Shadow wrote:
I'm going to have to agre with the other 99.9% of the readers and say this is the best book ever and it's confirmed what I have suspected since the movies.
I didn't say the book wasn't good... I couldn't make that judgement yet because I haven't read that far in the series. Despite that I don't like this concept, from what I read from the material that was quoted from the books it seemed well written. It's just that this concept bothers me. It's all a matter of opinnion. Some people seem to like it, some people don't. You've made good points supporting it, and I'm not saying you're wrong. It's just my opinnions on the matter.
"And as I promised, I said I would read from the bible..." "...And if we could turn our bible to Pslams..."Happy shall he be that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones." (Pslams 137:9) So let me ask you a question? Who is the worst influence, God or Marilyn Manson?" "God!" "And if that's not the best fucking example, God HIMSELF killed his own MOTHER FUCKING SON!"-Marilyn Manson

"Don't fuck with a Jedi Master, son..." -M.H in J.A.S.B.S.B
Achieved ultimate Doom (post 666) on Mon Aug 18, 2003 10:38 pm
Crown
NARF

Post by Crown »

I have read it and I thought that it was okay, nothing to write home about, but definetly one of my fav's as far as the NJO series goes.
Η ζωή, η ζωή εδω τελειώνει!
"Science is one cold-hearted bitch with a 14" strap-on" - Masuka 'Dexter'
"Angela is not the woman you think she is Gabriel, she's done terrible things"
"So have I, and I'm going to do them all to you." - Sylar to Arthur 'Heroes'